Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)

Go down 
+26
Duval_S
ironfist
watermyforrest
art
kinkipet
nientsu
daveaha
golfamigo
shotah
samT
redbull
S70B
missmoon
Technospaz
tronos
DGman
siaw8
rocky
SIMBA
Lamts18
Khorkar
Roystonnn
chinchiachun
Ssquirrel
jaketang
mervyntan
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:24 pm

mervyntan wrote:
frosTEE wrote:
oh yah... mr tan not only have shining head... his whole face shines as well!

wah... like those fat buddha... haha...

I hope Mr Tan don't see this .... affraid
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Heeheh.. shining face is good sign right? like healthy and prosperous...

Huat arh... today I wore hat when I went out leh...scared kenna recognized..hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
Heeheh.. shining face is good sign right? like healthy and prosperous...

Huat arh... today I wore hat when I went out leh...scared kenna recognized..hahaha Very Happy

Though you try and 'conceal' yourself , the glow is still present .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 pm

I can say.. today I was fortunate to be given tips by honorable TSS mentor. Its works.... I need to start stalking him for more lessons....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm

You should see him hit the Cally X hybrids .... cheers
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:31 pm

hey, i need to collect fees for TSS consultation..!!!!
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:34 pm

excuse me, i am also spokesman for TSS™️®️... i am the official agent... so any fees pls go through my secretary first...

so how, great grandmaster SSquirrel, with that glow of yours, today got strike any 4D or not? got any recommendation for tomrrow's 4d?
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:38 pm

I think MT is not only the spokesman but the marketing manager ... LSE .... dont play play ...
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 pm

mervyntan wrote:
excuse me, i am also spokesman for TSS™️®️... i am the official agent... so any fees pls go through my secretary first...

so how, great grandmaster SSquirrel, with that glow of yours, today got strike any 4D or not? got any recommendation for tomrrow's 4d?

bro MT,

dun forget i m the ta du di okay? heehee Razz
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:27 am

shotah wrote:

Lam, you will be the last person i shoot lah, anyway, what i can say that all started when SS keep saying that he has a very flat swing. I have seen him swing lately and i feel that its not really flat, in fact, it was quite in plane. So in order to prove to him that he has a ok swing, then we decided to tape his swing down to show him. Thanks to sunny, he has his camera in his bag so manage to tape down a slow mo so SS can see.

This show the importance of having another person on the range when you are correcting something so that you can have a 2nd opinion rather than you trying to figure out what went wrong.

Wah bro shotah, I read this liao very kum tong leh.. Like the Hokkien songs always like to say "Lau buck sai" hahaha..

Good to have GR forumers who become golf kakis and friends who care.. cheers
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:34 am

Ssquirrel wrote:
shotah wrote:

Lam, you will be the last person i shoot lah, anyway, what i can say that all started when SS keep saying that he has a very flat swing. I have seen him swing lately and i feel that its not really flat, in fact, it was quite in plane. So in order to prove to him that he has a ok swing, then we decided to tape his swing down to show him. Thanks to sunny, he has his camera in his bag so manage to tape down a slow mo so SS can see.

This show the importance of having another person on the range when you are correcting something so that you can have a 2nd opinion rather than you trying to figure out what went wrong.

Wah bro shotah, I read this liao very kum tong leh.. Like the Hokkien songs always like to say "Lau buck sai" hahaha..

Good to have GR forumers who become golf kakis and friends who care.. cheers

Anything for a free ride to serapong next friday.. hahahha.... what if either one of us is a girl, then can sing "Kei Aw" Smile "jia ho jia bai, boh kei gao, wan tim wan teh, ma boi yao, li eh sim, wa eh yin wan ki tiao tiao, yin wei wa si, li eh kei aw" hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:00 pm

hahaha...okie. i realized my ringtone quite beng...so change liao...
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:17 pm

wah the TSS founder was playing a flight in front of me...he was tearing his opponent apart. apparently his opponent shot 82 and lost badly to the TSS Grand Master.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:25 pm

dear eric, please don't be surprised by this... this is nothing much, as it is expected of our great grandmaster SS... his well-researched and patented swing can handle any situation well.. it is lucky that his flight was in front of you.. if his flight was behind you, you would always witness his balls flying past your head as he drives the green on most par 4s...

anyway, the keh aw song is very nice, that day on zong yi da ge da there was a sand artist creating some nice pictures on the sand with the song as background.. very nice... let me see if i can find the link...

anyway, great grandmaster SS, what is your ring tone??
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Hokkien songs are nice... the lyrics of this song also very meaningful ....

SS ring tone is some hokkien song ....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:46 pm

he was on the green and i was on the tee box, i can still hear the song....

jiu kang dan buay boh, jiu kang dan buay boh, jiu kang dan buay boh...

i want to go and smash his head if my ball did not land on the green.....

botak ai see ah, botak ai see ah, botak ai see ah....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 pm

To learn TSS and besides getting bald, do I need to sing in Hokkien. Like that siow liow.
Back to top Go down
Ssquirrel
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Ssquirrel

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Khorkar wrote:
To learn TSS and besides getting bald, do I need to sing in Hokkien. Like that siow liow.
No need to learn how to sing Hokkien songs lah... just need to be able to swear in Hokkien.. useful when attending night training at SPP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Ssquirrel wrote:
Khorkar wrote:
No need to learn how to sing Hokkien songs lah... just need to be able to swear in Hokkien.. useful when attending night training at SPP Very Happy

please lah, why u go SPP to swear... wanna swear go to SFG... the boss there is a hardcore hokkien swear-er...

SPP, mouth don't talk, other parts too busy.. cannot multi task well.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:58 pm

edited.

Last edited by Khorkar on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Wah lau eh, this is starting to be a golf cult leh...... Easily noticeable - TSS Adopters

- Bald
- Swears in Hokkien
- Sings in Hokkien

the decorum of the forum as well as my own good sense is the only thing restraining me from saying what i feel about your misguided and misplaced post.
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 pm

i think he meant it as a joke .... pale
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:56 pm

LamTs, thanks. It is meant as a joke.. Ops....
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 am

Just be a bit sensitive .... we are all friends here...
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:02 am

Lamts18 wrote:
i think he meant it as a joke .... pale

don't worry mr lam, i know he was intending it as a joke.

my reply was also a joke, in the same warped sense of humour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)   The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SSquirrel Swing (TSS™®)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next