Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am Empty
PostSubject: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:08 pm

I am thinking of going for a short golfing trip in Hua Hin / Cha-Am. If I do go, I will be staying in Cha-Am as I should be able to get pretty good rates at one of the resort there.

I have never been to Hua Hin and would like to get some experiences and ideas from golfers who have been there. Would like to know which courses to play, any sight seeing to do, any good food and is it advisbale to rent a car from BKK airport to drive down there.

Please share your experiences with me.
Back to top Go down
golfchowmk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfchowmk

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Koo, i might int to join u. call me ok...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:59 pm

golfchowmk wrote:

It will be June / July.

You go before right?
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:02 am

Kookk wrote:
I am thinking of going for a short golfing trip in Hua Hin / Cha-Am. If I do go, I will be staying in Cha-Am as I should be able to get pretty good rates at one of the resort there.

I have never been to Hua Hin and would like to get some experiences and ideas from golfers who have been there. Would like to know which courses to play, any sight seeing to do, any good food and is it advisbale to rent a car from BKK airport to drive down there.

Black Mountain and Springfield are the must play courses in Hua Hin.

Sightseeing...nothing much unless you like beaches.

Transportation...I am not into driving in Thailand as the driving conditions are v different. If got kakis, I rather charter a van with driver. PM me if you need lobang for this.

Happy Golfing!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am

golfchowmk wrote:

Sure???? Remember my last trip...someone cannot give me the answer.... sure you get the visa to go ar...
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 am

simoner wrote:
Kookk wrote:

Black Mountain and Springfield are the must play courses in Hua Hin.

Sightseeing...nothing much unless you like beaches.

Transportation...I am not into driving in Thailand as the driving conditions are v different. If got kakis, I rather charter a van with driver. PM me if you need lobang for this.

Happy Golfing!

Ha... I am not really a beach person.

Sounds like there wil be more activities in Phuket.
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 am

Khorkar wrote:
golfchowmk wrote:

Sure???? Remember my last trip...someone cannot give me the answer.... sure you get the visa to go ar...

Family trip sure can go one mah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am   Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golfing in Hua Hin / Cha-Am
Page 1 of 1