Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA Empty
PostSubject: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am

wah piang....faint !!!!!!

luckily, my japanese brand clubs are old ones and think its forged in China and not Japan itself.

however realized my car was assembled in Japan...but luckily tat was 3 years ago....
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 am

I can sense troubles are brewing with such post.

Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Master

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 am

Duval_S wrote:
wah piang....faint !!!!!!

luckily, my japanese brand clubs are old ones and think its forged in China and not Japan itself.

however realized my car was assembled in Japan...but luckily tat was 3 years ago....

last time made in japan more expensive...
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 am

I want I want... who knows after eating these cabbages I can have superpower and drive 500m....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 am

This sounds serious....cabbage gives you gas...if the cabbage is radioactive, are you passing radioactive gas....can the IAEA comment on this?...i mean it's a really shitty way to die right???!??!?!1
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 am

HAHAHAHA.....

bro GF, you da man.....damm creative....and overflowing of ' concern '....
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 am

golfool2009 wrote:
This sounds serious....cabbage gives you gas...if the cabbage is radioactive, are you passing radioactive gas....can the IAEA comment on this?...i mean it's a really shitty way to die right???!??!?!1

Look at the Hulk and Spiderman....

Don't take my words seriously haha.... I know it's dangerous lah....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
golfool2009
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
golfool2009

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 am

i am only concerned as there may have been some radiation leaks last night at SSN and I may have inadvertently exposed some of you to this....if any of you from SSN suddenly experience parts of their body glowing, or are able start climbing walls like spideyman, I deeply apologise

please note that this is not an admission of guilt for any funny smells last night....I cannot be held liable for anything that may, or may not, emanate from my good self.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA   Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Singapore got cabbages from Japan with radiation-IAEA
Page 1 of 1