Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.

Go down 
+14
drawbias
4dtoto
jimmychoo
Turbo
S70B
duffader
eiji
shamusan
JonL_TK
Aloyboy
jonjam
mizzy
ChrisD
TheFocalPoint
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. Empty
PostSubject: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 pm

2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. Burner20jdriverlarge

Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Which shaft do u like? Attas T2???
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 pm

soo creber..
Back to top Go down
mizzy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
mizzy

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:04 pm

shit.. all in japanese.. can't understand what all that words saying..
but the pictures enuff to drool..
Back to top Go down
jonjam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Ya... all japanese What's the difference between the one with the red lines and the grey ones?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:39 pm

jonjam wrote:
Ya... all japanese What's the difference between the one with the red lines and the grey ones?

Taylormade Japan introduces their all new Burner 2.0J lineup for 2011.

The "J" signifies Japan only models and the Burner 2.0J for Japan has been completely redesigned to provide maximum distance and forgiveness.

The new USGA Conforming Burner 2.0J Drivers are available in two different models.

The RED and the SILVER.

The RED is made for the smoother tempo player looking for a lighter weight driver to maximize distance and swing speed and to reduce a slice by keeping the ball on the left side of the fairway with a draw.
RED Drivers are 46.25" in length with the Fubuki 50 and feature a 9.5* with 1.0* closed face and a 10.5* with 1.5* closed face.

The SILVER is made for the more aggressive hitter looking for more stability and control in a balanced performing driver that goes straight or can be worked for a fade or draw.
Silver models feature a 45.5" length with stock Fubuki 65 shaft and square face angles for both 9.5* and 10.5* lofts.

The Burner 2.0J drivers feature an all 6-4 Ti construction a rounder and much shallower back head compared to the previous Burner Superfast. This increases launch and forgiveness with a larger sweet spot and lower spin.

Inverted cone technology and an all new variable roll and bulge design only found in the Japan model tighten up the dispersion without sacrificing distance.

The stepped sole is designed to reduce friction with the ground for a cleaner impact and higher ball speeds.

This listing is for the Burner 2.0J Driver SILVER model available in 9.5* or 10.5* with Fubuki 50 in Stiff/Regular or Stiff flex. Fujikura Motore Speeder VC6.2, Tour AD DJ-6, Diamana ahina 60, and ATTAS T2 6 are also available at an additional charge.

Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Aloyboy

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:32 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 am

TFP... Didnt u see this on your recent trip to Japan?
This has been out in the market for some time already...

Which part of Japan did u go?
Back to top Go down
jonjam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

TFP, you're really a TM product expert man...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 pm

honestly, i bought the silver but i didnt like it... you can get it off tourspecgolf.com
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:36 pm

shamusan, can elaborate what were the minus points of the driver that you didn't like? Apart from the shaft, of course..
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:27 pm

shamusan wrote:
honestly, i bought the silver but i didnt like it... you can get it off tourspecgolf.com

can i try!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
jonjam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm

maybe the Red one is better? The price of $639 on tourspecgolf is in USD???
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
TheFocalPoint

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

jonjam wrote:
maybe the Red one is better? The price of $639 on tourspecgolf is in USD???

Yes in USD. It's selling on eBay with a variety of shafts for an average of about USD$700.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:46 pm

eiji wrote:
shamusan wrote:

can i try!!!

sorry bro, i gave it away already...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Seems like TM is copying tity in providing better after market shafts now.
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 pm

TM had provided great aftermarket shafts before they went crazy with the '3-5 launches' per year madness a couple of years ago.

So far, the consistent one is still Adams who offer real RIPs and Matrix shafts in their clubs.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 pm

shamusan wrote:
eiji wrote:
shamusan wrote:

can i try!!!

You gave it away? Wahh! U must have super huge disposable income considering that u are only 26 years of age ... Hmmm ... rabbit

Last edited by Turbo on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Turbo wrote:
shamusan wrote:
eiji wrote:
shamusan wrote:

can i try!!!

You gave it away? Wahh! U must have super huge disposal income considering that u are only 26 years of age ... Hmmm ... rabbit

Well.. I think during that period, he also gave away part of his 62 or 64 wedges collection... the number is not the Loft but the number of...... Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:57 am

duffader wrote:

Well.. I think during that period, he also gave away part of his 62 or 64 wedges collection... the number is not the Loft but the number of...... Smile
Duffy, throw away the TM towel and relace with a Cobra towel..... Oppsss.... Topic OFF
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 am

The TM is not a towel lah... its a floormat.... cannot dirty my flooring. Cobra Towel as the name implies is for cleaning my hands and sweat during the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
jonjam
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:14 am

duffader wrote:
The TM is not a towel lah... its a floormat.... cannot dirty my flooring. Cobra Towel as the name implies is for cleaning my hands and sweat during the game. Smile

Where did you get the TM floormat?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 am

jonjam wrote:
duffader wrote:

Where did you get the TM floormat?

It was Issued to us during a touranment in Serapong. Smile
Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

Wow !!! Tour issue floormat !! must be very rare or should i say limited edition...
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:01 am

But the Snake King despises the floormat leh ... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.   2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2.0J - Anyone going to Japan? I want.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next