Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!

Go down 
+9
Slicer51
Tituman
slinger
jimmychoo
asahi
mloy
garfield
sunny
Denmeister
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 pm

mkpang wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
Hi Folks,
Played 9 holes yesterday morning at RJCC and at hole 3 Par 3, we were getting ready to tee off when 4 wild boars galloped over from hole 2, came towards us and made a dash for the forest on the right hand side of the hole!

It's been a while since I personally saw wild boars. But I guess I will be seeing them more often since they always come onto the course to look for food. If you ever play at RJCC, you will also notice a lot of areas being dug up by wild boars.

My kaki and I thought up of a number... Better check later to see if we "huat" or not...

weird..... i played there for so many years but i havent seen any wild boar physically but marks left by them on the course only...... you sure are lucky...

Hi mkpang,
Sorry to have overlooked your post. Yes I am very lucky to have seen the spectacle. I can still remember the time of the event: 8:13am, because we bought 4813! As I am typing this, the image of 4 of them running closely behind each other with the sound of their gallop is playing through my mind. Damn Shiok!

Although I did not strike, they definitely brought me luck as I found back my driver swing! The balls are not wild anymore. The wildness was returned back to the 4 boars... Thank you and I love you!!!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Hello my friend.

It is good to see you here and try not to be too humble as I know how good you really are Very Happy

Go over to BF and see Eric .. Remember what I told you, on what he has done to my driver Superman

Btw, I see you are using the same picture too ...

Hello Bro Slicer!
Good to be talking to you once again! Yes I heard about your improved distance after your shaft change. 

My biggest issue right now is my wayward drives. I would rather be losing a hole because I shot a bogey and my opponent shot a par. It is damn frustrating when I lose the hole immediately after teeing off. 

I MUST get the driver sorted out!!!

Interesting ! I did not see that problem when we played last time (long time ago, of course). You must have been driving even further then before, that's is why hitting the fairway ratio is getting lower now.

I am sure Eric can help, once he analysis your swing .. Trust me !

Bro Slicer,
You are so so kind with your words, but I have to disappoint you. No the drives did not increase too much in distance and increased distance is not the cause of them being everywhere except for the short grass. In fact, a lot of bad things crept into my swing while trying to rectify it.

But its ok now. The wild boars came and took the bad away. Let's see what will result through the new shaft that Eric will be recommending. Going in there with an open mind.

I will be seeing him on the 24th of March, this coming thursday in the morning. Will you happen to be in SG? Long time no see you leh...
Back to top Go down
G_Man
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
G_Man

PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Denmeister wrote:
As most of the posters said, it is not about playing well, it's about enjoying the event with good company!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... I think you heard them wrongly...

Most of the active posters here have special bank accounts to hold their winnings... Makes their annual tax declaration eaasier...
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 pm

G_Man wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
As most of the posters said, it is not about playing well, it's about enjoying the event with good company!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... I think you heard them wrongly...

Most of the active posters here have special bank accounts to hold their winnings... Makes their annual tax declaration eaasier...

Waaaa..... special accounts some more.... all must be buayas. If I ever open a special bank account, I will have to open and close, open and close, open and close. Once the money runs out, close. Win money, open again, but lose again, close.

Not like the buayas here, win more than lose. I am the exact opposite. That's why I keep my money under my pillow. At least I don't get charged RM1.00 per atm withdrawal per day...

I think I better just play and not bet. How does that sound? Anyone in here don't bet?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Hi people,

Been going thru a rough patch for about a month already. Need some advice on my swing.

Bros, Pros and Sistas,
Please take a look at my swing and offer some feedback. I feel that my chicken wing is killing me. What u guys think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdvQZ7P46g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Need help w my swing   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:04 pm

This is the side view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8luBk81r-T0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:01 pm

Denmeister wrote:
Hi people,

Been going thru a rough patch for about a month already. Need some advice on my swing.

Bros, Pros and Sistas,
Please take a look at my swing and offer some feedback. I feel that my chicken wing is killing me. What u guys think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDdvQZ7P46g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hi Denmeister

I have done an analysis of your swing and rather than post it here I have put it under the "Post your swing videos"

Heres the link http://www.golfrepublic.org/t10337-ask-the-pro-post-your-swing-videos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!   JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JB Golfaholic still trying to figure out this (&*(*&* game!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2