Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf is not a mental game - less is more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Golf is not a mental game - less is more Empty
PostSubject: Golf is not a mental game - less is more   Golf is not a mental game - less is more I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 am

here's a segment from Europe's leading mind coach...

i am sure there are people who will disagree but as they say...when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

google Karl Morris and you will find out more about him and the work he does for some of the top players in the game.

DGman

commercial break...this is what Karl Morris has to say about ZEN-i

It is very rare these days that I get excited about a golf training product as I have seen far too many over the years that are both ineffective and expensive. So it was a tremendous change to see such a wonderfully PRACTICAL and APPLICABLE tool as the Zen Putting Trainer. You WILL become a better putter as a result of this training aid and the beauty of it is its portability and practicality. I have known Nick for a long time and you can rest assured the countless hours that have gone into the research and development of this product have resulted in something unique. It will be your LOSS if you don’t take advantage of this technology and apply it to your desire to become a better putter.

Karl Morris
Europe’s Leading Mind Coach
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com

Golf is not a mental game - less is more
Page 1 of 1