Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give me back my golf ball.

Go down 
+22
simoner
shamusan
watermyforrest
voxster
whisky
tronos
chocoman
canonphilips
eiji
mowen
garfield
blee67
mUAr_cHEe
zhenxua
Technospaz
jimmychoo
Genesis
yuki
weesern
Duval_S
asahi
spoonsports
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
canonphilips
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:33 am

blee2007 wrote:
garfield wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:
I kena the opposite the other time when I played with bro duval and TS the other day.

I hit a pretty nice drive, about 190m down the fairway at MBGC hole 10. Someone at hole 1 sliced his drive to our fairway, so they drove into our fairway, hit his ball and drove off. When we drove forward to hit my ball ... nbz ... my z-star turned into a Nike ...

are you trying to say you duff your ball 190m?

Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 293543 to blee2007

Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 793680

Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 293543

lol!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:37 am

yuki wrote:
mUAr_cHEe wrote:
going to draw a hello daniel on my balls when i get back.

affraid r u sure u can draw tat on the small little ball surface..

there was some pictures with people drawing on the ball.. i think it is possible...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:44 am

One thing I know ....if its not yours, its not yours.....ill gotten ones will not last....it might give worse backlash.

Long long time ago, I found a ProV ball......really ....pluck...I say to myself ' Can this be for real.....maybe this is a sign fm golf god that I should be serious in golf'......then next hole...I play proV, first shot ..duff....2nd shot go water....ashes to ashes..dust to dust......
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 pm

This is why I mark my ball " this is NOT Ur ball!"

N I am serious!!!!

Some time I also mark as " My ball!!"
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

chocoman wrote:
This is why I mark my ball " this is NOT Ur ball!"

N I am serious!!!!

Some time I also mark as " My ball!!"

Bro, I thought you mark your ball as follows:

HIT HERE -><- FOR BACKSPIN
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:27 pm

play pink balls, nobody will mistaken it for their ball
Back to top Go down
whisky
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:47 am

I got back my lost balls; at $1 each. Cool

Many years back used to golf at Seletar Base weekly, and buy used balls from uncle in white van near halfway house. On few ocassions did find my lost balls in the $10 for 10 packs.
Back to top Go down
voxster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:12 am

good to mark your ball with your initials with a marker pen.
this will help to identify your ball.
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:56 am

Bro, no matter how conspicuous you mark your ball, if it is expensive and popular type i.e. Titleist ProVs, it will still be gone.... but if you play with cheap or common balls... brand new and no markings also also will remain where ever it landed for a long time.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:08 am

Aiya bro wmf! This chap just trying to get enough posts lah. You never see how many topics he post at once?

I'm just waiting to see if he got good stuff for sale!

Haha
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:10 am

Oic... well, it's part of our welcome message as well... provided he sells genuine and well priced goodies Wink
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:11 am

Heap. Wait and see lah. Haha
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:21 pm

spoonsports wrote:

There are such ppl in the world that pick up others ppl golf ball and keep it in his own pocket.

I admit that i pick up lost balls when trying to find my lost ball in the woods or bushes

BUT not fresh ball that just landed infront of you from a bobo slicers.

With my own eyes i saw him pick up, drop it in his pocket and move on. Mad

Even comfronted, he just ignored and walk off. Totally unreasonable and inetiquette.

What do you think of this type of Golfers???

I think such golfers should be banned!!!!
Real pain in the S!!!!

Anyway, what goes around comes around, especially in the game of golf. Hence, I have always made it a point never to pick up any golf balls on the course, regardless of being the fairway, rough or even bushes.
Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:02 pm

My philosophy, Give & Take.

I've and still losing a lot of balls. But still finding balls. Yesterday at Mandai, I lost a ball at #7 when it went to 'hill'... I thought I saw my ball from the tee but when I got there, it wasn't my ball. So I walked around and came down with 2 other balls but minus mine. Did find a fairly new TourStage to replace my old TourStage though plus 2 other Wilson and Dunlop as interest to climb up the hill.

We even picked up a new Callaway right on the pathway! And at hole #2, when I hit to the left side before the first drain, I found 2 balls. From my game at Mandai, I came back with 8 balls after losing 1. Last time, lost 1 found 6. Another time, lost 1 found 5.

Are these folks blind or what? The balls are just sitting there! Or is it the sacrifices to the golf gods?

Back to top Go down
4dtoto
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
4dtoto

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Have you been feeding the monkeys? They return your kindness by picking balls for yu..hehehehe
Back to top Go down
artchang00
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Saw monkeys at the carpark but not on the course.

I think of all the courses I play, Mandai's the best for free balls. Sembawang too is not too bad... usually, 2-3 balls over 9 holes. Tanglin's about there too.
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:46 pm

One of my flight mates pick up a ball from the rough yesterday afternoon,
Ball with scratches on it - probably from the Cart path.

He give it to another Kaki ....

The Kaki use it on the next hole, a par three, and this "male" ball knows where the hole is and got it in one shot.

A Hole in One....

Amazing ....
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm

artchang00 wrote:
My philosophy, Give & Take.

I've and still losing a lot of balls. But still finding balls. Yesterday at Mandai, I lost a ball at #7 when it went to 'hill'... I thought I saw my ball from the tee but when I got there, it wasn't my ball. So I walked around and came down with 2 other balls but minus mine. Did find a fairly new TourStage to replace my old TourStage though plus 2 other Wilson and Dunlop as interest to climb up the hill.

We even picked up a new Callaway right on the pathway! And at hole #2, when I hit to the left side before the first drain, I found 2 balls. From my game at Mandai, I came back with 8 balls after losing 1. Last time, lost 1 found 6. Another time, lost 1 found 5.

Are these folks blind or what? The balls are just sitting there! Or is it the sacrifices to the golf gods?

Bro, I guess the chances of finding "lost" balls are so much better than any where else because Mandai is reputed to be a beginner course and so the balls came from all directions from beginners.... lol! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me back my golf ball.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2