Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give me back my golf ball.

Go down 
+22
simoner
shamusan
watermyforrest
voxster
whisky
tronos
chocoman
canonphilips
eiji
mowen
garfield
blee67
mUAr_cHEe
zhenxua
Technospaz
jimmychoo
Genesis
yuki
weesern
Duval_S
asahi
spoonsports
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spoonsports
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
spoonsports

Give me back my golf ball. Empty
PostSubject: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

There are such ppl in the world that pick up others ppl golf ball and keep it in his own pocket.

I admit that i pick up lost balls when trying to find my lost ball in the woods or bushes

BUT not fresh ball that just landed infront of you from a bobo slicers.

With my own eyes i saw him pick up, drop it in his pocket and move on. Mad

Even comfronted, he just ignored and walk off. Totally unreasonable and inetiquette.

What do you think of this type of Golfers???

In my mind, ~@#$~@$%#$ one day you will hit by a golf ball or worst lightning. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 am

Must be a proV!

Seriously, maybe the picker is annoyed That the bobo slicer did not shout, "fore"?
I say this Because one of my flightmate ever picked up a golf ball that zooms past him to the right.
There was no shout from the teeing off guy at all. So my flightmate went and picked up the ball, kept it and waited for the errant golfer ( that golfer had no right to tee off coz we were waiting for greens to clear for our approach shots).

Guess what? The errant golfer's flight did not tee off anymore as we waited for them. After a while, we went ahead with our game and my fren got a new ProV ball.

Just sharing somewhat similar experience.
Back to top Go down
spoonsports
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
spoonsports

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:52 am

Haha..it is a old used many many time ball.

It is the bobo slicer 2nd shot, which he miss qued and land in opp FW.. I was the one infront of him after my 2nd shot shouting "ball" when the ball sway right.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Wah! Like that, tough luck mate!

Maybe the guy got a fetish for old balls?
Or maybe can suan him; if he got no $ to buy balls, just say so.
That should get him.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Not sure for others but I have bad Karma with balls which I picked up......as I recall, many times not more than 3 holes, I lose it permanently liao

PS: for my personal ball, its 4 holes..... ROFL
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Sometimes when I lose my golf ball, I pick up more golf balls
Back to top Go down
spoonsports
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
spoonsports

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 pm

weesern wrote:
Sometimes when I lose my golf ball, I pick up more golf balls

Yes bro. Always found more then we lost.
Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 pm

This month Golf Digest has an article saying that we do not own the golf balls even though we are the ones who bought it. We are just renting it and should not even draw too many stuffs on the ball to indicate that the ball is yours.

Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 pm

I'd rather choose not to pursuit it as I believe it will spoilt your day/game , to me that person is definite is in-etiquette , the world is always not balance..
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:53 pm

yuki wrote:
This month Golf Digest has an article saying that we do not own the golf balls even though we are the ones who bought it. We are just renting it and should not even draw too many stuffs on the ball to indicate that the ball is yours.

I don't understand it confused I have receipt to proof hor.
What happen if we draw too much stuffs on the ball? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Given the number of balls I lose, I think the $ I pay is merely for temporary rental of the balls Sad
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
zhenxua

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:00 pm

I kena the opposite the other time when I played with bro duval and TS the other day.

I hit a pretty nice drive, about 190m down the fairway at MBGC hole 10. Someone at hole 1 sliced his drive to our fairway, so they drove into our fairway, hit his ball and drove off. When we drove forward to hit my ball ... nbz ... my z-star turned into a Nike ...
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

I have even worst experience, my ball was in the rough and the flight from the next fairway come over and hit my ball. When I confront him, he still tell me that that's his ball.
I only can blame myself for not marking my ball. No
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

@zhenxua, you nv scream back for your ball?

I would.
Back to top Go down
jimmychoo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jimmychoo

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:08 pm

zhenxua wrote:
I kena the opposite the other time when I played with bro duval and TS the other day.

I hit a pretty nice drive, about 190m down the fairway at MBGC hole 10. Someone at hole 1 sliced his drive to our fairway, so they drove into our fairway, hit his ball and drove off. When we drove forward to hit my ball ... nbz ... my z-star turned into a Nike ...

Don't bluff us lah, 190m confirmed is not your drive, don't say it's a nice drive Rolling Eyes

So confirmed that ball is not your ball. Those people that happen to bet with him on that hole can get your refund Razz
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 pm

I feel like I should be a school teacher... having to correct ZX's work.

zhenxua wrote:

I hit a pretty niceblasted my drive, about 190230m straight down the center of the fairway at MBGC hole 10. Someone at hole 1 sliced his drive to our fairway, so they drove into our fairway, hit his ball and drove off. When we drove forward to hit my ball ... nbz ... my z-star turned into a Nike ...
Back to top Go down
spoonsports
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
spoonsports

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

Don't bluff us lah, 190m confirmed is not your drive, don't say it's a nice drive Rolling Eyes

So confirmed that ball is not your ball. Those people that happen to bet with him on that hole can get your refund Razz

Opps 破水了.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 pm

zhenxua wrote:

are you trying to say you duff your ball 190m?
Back to top Go down
garfield
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
garfield

Location : Latitude: 1º22´ North of the Equator, Longitude: 103º48´ East of Greenwich

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm

blee2007 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

Beer to blee2007

ROFL
Back to top Go down
mowen
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mowen

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:20 pm

190 meter ...... wa liao .. please leh ....

Back to top Go down
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm

jimmychoo wrote:
yuki wrote:

I don't understand it confused I have receipt to proof hor.
What happen if we draw too much stuffs on the ball? Shocked

The article is saying we will lose our balls and find some balls too. so you will not want to pick up some balls with lots of marking on it. sort of a cycle thing..
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm

going to draw a hello daniel on my balls when i get back.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:35 pm

ZX...u kenna condemn already....you are the new SB(Saddam Broker, Seasoned Buaya, Super dua Bao
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
yuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
yuki

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
going to draw a hello daniel on my balls when i get back.

affraid r u sure u can draw tat on the small little ball surface..
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
blee67

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm

garfield wrote:
blee2007 wrote:
zhenxua wrote:

Give me back my golf ball. 293543 to blee2007

Give me back my golf ball. 793680

Give me back my golf ball. 293543
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give me back my golf ball.   Give me back my golf ball. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give me back my golf ball.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next