Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.

Go down 
+6
Technospaz
Lamts18
jurongtiger
Ssquirrel
TeD
jtek
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:12 pm

totally agree..... tht's y my irons head are so big... hahahahhaa
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Thank you bros here for all the feedback!!! Finally bought a new set of irons for my self.

After trying and searching, found myself a set of very good condition used Tour Burner Irons.

Went to range to try out... ITS Much Easier than my RAC TP Forge (Maybe my swing really not consistent)...

I like it... should had gotten these earlier... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 pm

congrats bro.....

time to lower your hcp liao....
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 pm

I hope this can help lower hcp!!! Or else i'll just wack 1000 balls each day to handicap myself!!! Ha ha ha...

Surprisingly, it al help me lower my launch angle too... think its because the loft is smaller 33 for 7i as compared to 36 on RAC TP forged... Smile Well as long as can help to make golf easier, who cares wats the loft!!! ha ha ha...

I LOVE GOLF!!!
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:57 pm

jtek wrote:
I hope this can help lower hcp!!! Or else i'll just wack 1000 balls each day to handicap myself!!! Ha ha ha...

Surprisingly, it al help me lower my launch angle too... think its because the loft is smaller 33 for 7i as compared to 36 on RAC TP forged... Smile Well as long as can help to make golf easier, who cares wats the loft!!! ha ha ha...

I LOVE GOLF!!!

Congrats on your purchase... trust it will serve you well till your next set... happy golfing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm

jtek wrote:

I LOVE GOLF!!!

bro, if the irons can cover yr distances nicely, i think the loft shld not be a prob...

perhaps u shld get used to it b4 decide u want to bend the loft...
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 pm

jaketang wrote:
jtek wrote:

I LOVE GOLF!!!

bro, if the irons can cover yr distances nicely, i think the loft shld not be a prob...

perhaps u shld get used to it b4 decide u want to bend the loft...

Dun think this Tour Burner can be bend leh... correct me if i'm wrong that only forged irons can be bended right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Forged can be bent more.... cast is very hard if not impossible to bend ..
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:17 pm

yup u r rite... only forged can be bent..

yrs is cast?
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 pm

I think Tour Burner is cast....
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Dun think forged tour burner is available in SG. Can be found on Jap website
Back to top Go down
Lamts18
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Lamts18

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:24 pm

shall we plan a shopping trip to Japan... heard Victory Golf shop near Shinjuku has 7 storeys of golf stuffs.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winston
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Winston

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Looking to get the Burner plus. I know its an older model but it seems to super game improvement set as I am still a beginner and also cant get my hands on the Burner 09 here in Vietnam. I think the highest model they have here is the Tour Prefered.

Also have another option to get totally custom fitted for a set of EPON 701 from grip all the way down. but it is going to cost me SGD$2K Suspect
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:30 pm

jaketang wrote:
yup u r rite... only forged can be bent..

yrs is cast?

Yup... i dun think TM have any forged tour burner in Sg...
Back to top Go down
jtek
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Lamts18 wrote:
shall we plan a shopping trip to Japan... heard Victory Golf shop near Shinjuku has 7 storeys of golf stuffs.... Very Happy

7 Sty of GOLF stuff??? Shocked

Must plan a way to trick my wife to go Jap for holiday!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.   Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wats the Diff Between Burner & Burner Plus Irons.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3