Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to post new topic in market place?

Go down 
+7
Dan5
kynoe_tan
JonL_TK
tanhs
ghoonk
sunny
Shane
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

How to post new topic in market place? Empty
PostSubject: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi,

got some long irons to sell. how do i post in market place?

cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 pm

You would need 10 min posts to start selling. That's a forum rule.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
ghoonk
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 pm

And please don't post one-liner replies or topics just to hit that quota. Smile We encourage participation and contribution, and the marketplace is a benefit that we offer to members.
Back to top Go down
tanhs
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Err....is it 10min posts or 20posts to start selling in marketplace? I m kinda of confused now..
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

tanhs wrote:
Err....is it 10min posts or 20posts to start selling in marketplace? I m kinda of confused now..
20 posts... the ruling was changed!!
Back to top Go down
kynoe_tan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:51 am

personally I feel this rule is kind of silly ... why force people to participate when they just want to sell their stuff?

but anyway, since it have proven to benefit others, why not
Back to top Go down
Dan5
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Dan5

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 am

now seem like 20 posting is still a long shot and just like a 500M Par 5......Si Bua Hen.....how to reach???
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm

kynoe_tan wrote:
personally I feel this rule is kind of silly ... why force people to participate when they just want to sell their stuff?

Hi kynoe, I am speaking personally here also , not on behalf of GR or anyone else. Just voicing my honest opinion. You think its silly, I think not. You are new here and have not been a victim of spams. Rules have been formulated because of some reasons. Not to twart people from selling stuffs here. But truely, if you think that this is a silly rule from a silly forum, its a free world out there. You have the freedom and choice to sell your stuff elsewhere like classified ads for example or many other sites where there is no restrictions. If you want more free sites to sell, just pm me and I will supply you. Like I said, its a free world out there. In Rome, live like the Roman does.

On Green Swing good putt I HIT IT

Your friendly neighbourhood tituman

Last edited by Tituman on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Dan5 wrote:
now seem like 20 posting is still a long shot and just like a 500M Par 5......Si Bua Hen.....how to reach???

Just join in and have some TCSS or ask some question about golf and I am sure that will start the ball rolling and you will be there in no time. Cheers !!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
kynoe_tan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Tituman wrote:
kynoe_tan wrote:

Hi kynoe, I am speaking personally here also , not on behalf of GR or anyone else. Just voicing my honest opinion. You think its silly, I think not. You are new here and have not been a victim of spams. Rules have been formulated because of some reasons. Not to twart people from selling stuffs here. But truely, if you think that this is a silly rule from a silly forum, its a free world out there. You have the freedom and choice to sell your stuff elsewhere like classified ads for example or many other sites where there is no restrictions. If you want more free sites to sell, just pm me and I will supply you. Like I said, its a free world out there. In Rome, live like the Roman does.

Well, spams have been a problem at a lot of forums too.

Anyway, just to share I'm one of those coming in to sell my clubs .. Laughing
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 pm

I like your honesty.

But stick around yea, you may just find some nice kakis here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 pm

kynoe_tan wrote:
Tituman wrote:
kynoe_tan wrote:

Well, spams have been a problem at a lot of forums too.

Anyway, just to share I'm one of those coming in to sell my clubs .. Laughing

Well, stay around then. You might find this site a paradise like a lot of us do. Its part of my daily life now. Cool
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 pm

huh !!!! come to forum and KPKB the rules.

aiyoh........don like tat le.

let me intro myself, I am Duval.....permanent resident in GR....hahahahah...applying for citizenship soon.
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
drawbias

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 pm

When you play in any courses, you need to observe the local rules and adhere accordingly.............likewise for these forum.

Comeon, relax la....everyone comes here to make frends n enjoy golfing, stay cool man!
Back to top Go down
kynoe_tan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm

no problem, since I know the rules, I'll hang around ... when the time is ripe and I can post my stuff to sell, then I post lo ... just some healthy feedback, not looking to challenge the rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to post new topic in market place?   How to post new topic in market place? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to post new topic in market place?
Page 1 of 1