Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50 post to sell items in market place

Go down 
+12
hkhamateur
Mike888
pocketace
judith
Derek
DKing
Duval_S
Technospaz
Pizzaman
Turbo
katherinechiok
Eferata
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

50 post to sell items in market place Empty
PostSubject: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:26 am

Hi moderators,

I am wondering why newbies need 50 post 
inorder to sell items. And furthermore, I do not 
dare to post much as I might be banned for 
Spam. Is giving comments on the club being 
That is for sale considered as spam. I have met
Up a few of our forum members and also 
Buy some clubs or bags. Now, I want to sell off
My nike iron set. And I only have less then 10 post.
Is there other way that I can post into this
Forum to sell my iron set?

Regards,
Eferata
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:41 am

Hi there!

Recent post may answer your queries.. see link below:

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t28972-selling-in-gr-vs-selling-in-other-website
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:49 am

Hi katherinechiok,

Got your point. And thanks. But me still
Stuck with my nike set. Since, the rules 
Is to protect the forum members, I might need to sell
In golfsite.

Regards,
Eferata
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:20 am

Bro, since you've met up a few forumers here, I suggest you get them to post your ads on your behalf ... This is the quickest way to sell your ware here ... Another option the local Golf newspaper, ST Classified and Golfsite which you've mentioned ... All these options are FOC.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:29 am

Bro, whatsapp me the pics. I can help u post.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:35 am

I appreciate your situation, eferata. However, this rule has been in place for a long while and our members have complied with this (some with a certain amount of dissatisfaction but they did so nonetheless).

As we've always stated, GR was never set-up as a golf trading site or marketplace. That "service" is secondary. The objective of GR has always been to promote golf (the sport) and golfing (the interaction between golfers) in Singapore. Given this, the focus should be to interact with other golfers and in so doing, you'll soon see a rise in your post count. Everything else falls in place thereafter.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:58 am

my view...if someone post on behalf of someone else, the poster is responsible for the transaction.
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:23 am

I think GR Marketplace is a great start point for golfers to know each other and engage in other discussions in the forum.

Eferata is a nice guy and a passionate new golfer. I'm sure he will clock 50 constructive posts sooner or later.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:54 am

Hi all,
Thanks pizzaman. I already ask friend help
To post on golf site. And really thanks for the 
Titleist set.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 10:56 am

Pizzaman wrote:
I think GR Marketplace is a great start point for golfers to know each other and engage in other discussions in the forum.

Eferata is a nice guy and a passionate new golfer. I'm sure he will clock 50 constructive posts sooner or later.

Cheers!

I have no reason to disagree with you Smile Just saying that the rule is standardized for all (good folks and not so good folks).
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:01 am

Hi Eferata,

Like Pizza said, I'm sure you will hit the 50 soon.

This forum is primarily a venue for golfers to interact, arrange games, discuss stuff.
Chill and make friends.

Selling is a privilege which the founders and owners of the forum decided to reserve for forumers who have contributed, hang out and in a way, someone we "know". This also serves as a safeguard against shady sales.

So far it has been good for the right kind of people. Forumers have the trust in their purchases as well. So this practise has been on going.

Only not so good for people who merely want to exploit this place for personal gain.
There is also a rule that seller are not to profit from fellow forumers.

I have recently bought a 5FW here at a crazy price. $50 dollars for a very new FW, a new model as well. I never lose sleep worrying it's counterfeit. In fact, I've made a friend and we had a good day, playing a round of golf together.

In short, this is not a sale site.
It's set up by friends for "friends".

Hang around and have fun. There are people who've joined for years but didn't clock 50 posts yet enjoying the forum. And I'm sure you'll have help till you hit 50 Wink
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:17 am

Technospaz wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:

Cheers!

I have no reason to disagree with you Smile Just saying that the rule is standardized for all (good folks and not so good folks).

Agreed. We should always adhere to the rules. Beer

Glad that Eferata found a solution to his sale.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Eferata
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Eferata

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi all, 

I understand the moderators intention
now. Let's keep this forum nice. I am 
quite understanding. Thanks all

Regards,
Eferata
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey Eferata, why don't you start a post under Equipment Review or Golf Talk telling us why you decided to switch from the Nike Set to the Titleist Set?

People will post and share, you will reply, some posts will be a bit OT, then we will come back to the point, couple of months later, someone might revive the thread ....

Find a few topics, before you know it ... 50 posts just chit chatting with the people here
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Pizzaman

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 5:30 pm

Eferata, I got more Titleist stuff to sell you. lol!
Back to top Go down
judith
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:00 pm

agreed. taking ages to hit 50
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 4:01 pm

There's always Golfsite folks
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:24 pm

Hey Judith, u have something to sell in the market place huh? You are one of those who used the same obvious modus operandi to clock 50 posts by flooding so many threads with a meaningless one liner!  Rolling Eyes

Mod, over to you ...
Back to top Go down
Mike888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Mike888

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Haha. Been a while since someone did this.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Yo Judith, you re amazing. cyclops
Pls show us how to break the code! TIA. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dimpledgolfball
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:09 am

I'm starting to appreciate this "50 posts" rule after seeing a couple of cases in my short time here. 

I guess people would feel more at ease buying from regular posters. Then again, I'm not saying that all these one-day-50-posts-sellers are not trustworthy. 

Due diligence is still needed for all transactions.
Back to top Go down
izzx11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 11:57 am

Didn't know we needed 50 post to start selling here. Now i know. lol
Back to top Go down
yongyeanloong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 am

i know an app named igolfmart! i try before! seem good ! maybe you can download and try sell your items there.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:29 am

Can also sell at Carousell. But a word of caution, there are many low ballers lurking there. Worse off than here and Golfsite.sg.
Back to top Go down
jng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jng

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Turbo wrote:
Can also sell at Carousell. But a word of caution, there are many low ballers lurking there. Worse off than here and Golfsite.sg.

Not bad la, can always ignore low ballers. Sometimes I guess I am guilty of low-er balling also... What a Face

I have managed to pick up all sorts of clubs at good prices from both Carousell and Golfsite!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 post to sell items in market place   50 post to sell items in market place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50 post to sell items in market place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next