Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POSTING IN MARKET PLACE

Go down 
+5
enwee
madmaru
Technospaz
wilkang
Shane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Shane
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

POSTING IN MARKET PLACE Empty
PostSubject: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 am

HI ALL,

HOW COME I CAN'T POST NEW TOPIC IN THE MARKET PLACE? I POSTED ONCE BEFORE IN THE MARKET PLACE. CAN ANYONE HELP?

THANKS
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

Min 20 posts.

Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 am

Shane,

Would you mind not using all CAPITALS in your post? In the online world, that's akin to shouting.

Cheers!

(Look forward to seeing your next 7 posts, and your WTS thread) Smile
Back to top Go down
madmaru
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
madmaru

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

wah caps..... seriously bro like every 1 else just contribute to the forum by posting
Back to top Go down
Shane
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

Technospaz wrote:
Shane,

Would you mind not using all CAPITALS in your post? In the online world, that's akin to shouting.

Cheers!

haa haa..so sorry about that.. i did not know.. so why can't i post in market place. anyway i am looking to buy second hand japanese clubs like srixon, xxio, prgr..and us brand like taylormade, titelist
Back to top Go down
Shane
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 am

wilkang wrote:
Min 20 posts.

thanks..but i posted in marketplace before.. will try again soon Smile
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 am

Shane wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Shane,

Cheers!

haa haa..so sorry about that.. i did not know.. so why can't i post in market place. anyway i am looking to buy second hand japanese clubs like srixon, xxio, prgr..and us brand like taylormade, titelist
Got a set of fourteen nspro 950R shaft in BFG @ Bukit Merah. You can go take a look.
Back to top Go down
shifu17
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
shifu17

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 pm

U can post but u can't start a new thread without min 20posts
Back to top Go down
limag
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: 20 posts?   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:08 pm

shifu17 wrote:

So I can't start a thread untilI do 20 posts? ... this is hard without posting for he sake of posting especially for newbie like me... not much to contribute... sorry!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Quote :
limag wrote:
shifu17 wrote:

So I can't start a thread untilI do 20 posts? ... this is hard without posting for he sake of posting especially for newbie like me... not much to contribute... sorry!

I was so hoping to make friend with u....but now I think u r more interested to sell or stuff.....sigh....I am actuallly a nice guy. Guess I m not good enough for u....maybe.

Good luck to your sale elsewhere

Back to top Go down
Cyrano
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 pm

i think if one's intention of joining this forum is to sell stuffs, then there are other sources like ebay, etc.

In this forum, to me, the main intent is for golfers of all levels (from those who are thinking of picking up golf, to teaching and playing pros) to share their experiences, spread the knowledge, guide and motivate one another (esp the newbies to the game) and perhaps make new friends along the way.

If you are looking for stuffs to buy, search thru the market place. You may find what you want. I don think there's such a thing as nothing to contribute ah. Sometimes, by asking questions, you are actually contributing as there may be other golfers out there who may have the same question in mind.

Enjoy the forum.. enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSTING IN MARKET PLACE   POSTING IN MARKET PLACE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSTING IN MARKET PLACE
Page 1 of 1