Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always by your side

Go down 
+11
Golfnuts
shotah
Ken_
rocky
S70B
Uncle Lau
DGman
mervyntan
slinger
sunny
TSL
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

Always by your side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:14 am

rocky wrote:
Double lucky you! Beautiful wife and plays the same sport as you.

Envy, envy...

Hi rocky,

Thank you so much for your compliment. Actually I'm the one who's lucky to have S70B as my hubby. Embarassed At the same time, I'm sure you can find a partner whom you can share common interests with. Best wishes in your quest! Wink
Back to top Go down
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:18 am

ironfist wrote:
i know! my gf hates the game and everytime i switch to channel 26 she pouts and i have to change to like fashion tv or something. -_-"

Hi ironfist,

It'll be an interesting challenge if you can convince her that watching golf is more exciting than fashion tv, hehe... especially watching Tiger Woods!

Tiger has always been an inspiration for everyone that with a strong willpower, we can succeed. And S70B has succeeded in convincing me, so we're both glued to Channel 26. In fact we're now waiting for Tiger Woods to tee off in the Buick Open! Haha. I hope Tiger wins! cheers
Back to top Go down
redbull
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
redbull

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:33 am

ironfist wrote:
i know! my gf hates the game and everytime i switch to channel 26 she pouts and i have to change to like fashion tv or something. -_-"

dump her Nike Golf
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 am

lol no way man, she makes me happy in so many other ways!

awwwwww Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 am

TSL wrote:
Hi ironfist,

It'll be an interesting challenge if you can convince her that watching golf is more exciting than fashion tv, hehe... especially watching Tiger Woods!

Tiger has always been an inspiration for everyone that with a strong willpower, we can succeed. And S70B has succeeded in convincing me, so we're both glued to Channel 26. In fact we're now waiting for Tiger Woods to tee off in the Buick Open! Haha. I hope Tiger wins! cheers

thanks for the words of inspiration TSL! i think i'll take up that challenge! and there isn't anything to watch at 1am in the morning anyway! haha
Back to top Go down
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 am

ironfist wrote:
TSL wrote:
Hi ironfist,

thanks for the words of inspiration TSL! i think i'll take up that challenge! and there isn't anything to watch at 1am in the morning anyway! haha

Glad to hear you'll take up the challenge, ironfist. Wink Meanwhile, I look forward to hearing from the guys when their partners are equally supportive about the wonderful sport of GOLF! Nothing is impossible... as proven by Tiger Woods! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always by your side
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2