Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always by your side

Go down 
+11
Golfnuts
shotah
Ken_
rocky
S70B
Uncle Lau
DGman
mervyntan
slinger
sunny
TSL
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

Always by your side Empty
PostSubject: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 pm

Just to share with everyone, let's enjoy a short laugh while we celebrate the weekend's arrival cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Susie's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Things looked grim, but she was by his bedside every single day. One day as he slipped back into consciousness, he motioned for her to come close to him. She pulled the chair close to the bed and leaned her ear close to be able to hear him.

"You know" he whispered, his eyes filling with tears, "you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you stuck right beside me. When my business went under, there you were. When we lost the house, you were there. When I got shot, you stuck with me. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. "And you know what?"

"What, dear?" she asked gently, smiling to herself.

"I think you're bad luck."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:48 am

did someone say that to you? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 am

Hi sunny,

Luckily not... Smile Haha.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 am

my wife put this as her ringtone in my phone to remind me what a good boyfriend i was before i become a good golfer, pls tell S70B to stop practise so hard.......... there are other prorities in life loh

i really need to win back my money........ my wife looking at frank muller, his contribution would be much appreaciated

lucky every weekend go retail theraphy with wife, now i sleep better at nite......

bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
mervyntan

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:11 am

slinger... i think we better contribute a bit of funds to your emergency needs.. we will do anything.. as long as u stop posting all these MTVs here... it is causing me a lot of sleepless nights.. affraid
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:53 am

you ask the hokkien ah jak to stop posting his vast collection of hokkien crooners here is like asking him to stop shopping, stop playing golf and stop breathing.

its like asking you to stop using the hand wedge, stop going to zouk and stop our construction site visits.

nice avatar MT....i keep thinking that the 3 lovely buns is a nice twist to the 3 inmates episode.
if you can have a yu char gua in the same picture it will be even more meaningful.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 am

i really need to win back my money........ my wife looking at frank muller, his contribution would be much appreaciated / qoute by Slinger aka hackalot

Yo bro Frank Muller is a thing of the past leow lah ! Do check out <wristlounge.com> for ladies prefer watches......Good Luck to you bro ! Remeber I Always By Your Side To Make Sure You spends $$$$$

Idea
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:45 am

I din understand a single word of the MTV.

Mebbe thats why I dun wear a JT hat to play golf like what the dancers did in the MTV.

Going to the range now to ask my pro how to hit my 3wd like my Driver so that I can take you on for our match@Kranji.
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 pm

slinger wrote:
...pls tell S70B to stop practise so hard.......... there are other prorities in life loh

TSL = Mrs S70B?
Back to top Go down
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:52 pm

rocky wrote:
TSL = Mrs S70B?

Hi rocky,

Yes, you've got the equation perfect. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ken_
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Ken_

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Wow! Really? Shocked

I've been thinking that TSL is one of the forumers (guy) fooling around, and pretending to be a pretty girl. Heh. Razz

S70B is a lucky guy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 pm

s70b wrote:
Going to the range now to ask my pro how to hit my 3wd like my Driver so that I can take you on for our match@Kranji.

NB, come come come, bring your driver along, can still take u on...... dun want to kanna suan after the game

soli, cant join the sat game, me n wifey going KL for retail theraphy for the long weekend, hopefully next year when u are back, i will be the one using the 3w to your driver..... 8)

TSL: as u might oreadi know, me n wife bets on golf, every hole 1 stroke, she wins, $$$ for shopping, but i win, she scrubs my back........ it works
Back to top Go down
TSL
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
TSL

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am

slinger wrote:
TSL: as u might oreadi know, me n wife bets on golf, every hole 1 stroke, she wins, $$$ for shopping, but i win, she scrubs my back........ it works

Hi slinger,

Wow, that's good motivation for your wife to practise her golf, I'm guessing she's also a good player like you. For S70B and myself, we never bet on golf, cos I know I'll never win. Haha. But I'm always happy to give him a back scrub anytime he wants. Wink

Meanwhile, enjoy your retail therapy with your wifey, and hope you've raised the funds for the Franck Muller. Smile
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:42 am

For S70B and myself, we never bet on golf, cos I know I'll never win.

lidat so simple, he wins, u scrubs, u win, he scrubs....... then everybody wins hahahahaha, jialat think your hubby gonna whunp me next friday No
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 am

the 2 juniors on his avatar...camille and denzel are the results of his back scrubbing activities...

camille hails from the game at A Formosa and Denzel from Sujana Impian...

we (mrs DGman) were on his side on both occasion. of course mrs slinger did not win any shopping money on those 2 outings.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:25 pm

slinger wrote:

Really you never bet ! ??? Than we have a game soon soon okay ???

afro
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:09 pm

TSL wrote:
rocky wrote:
TSL = Mrs S70B?

Hi rocky,

Yes, you've got the equation perfect. Wink

S70B,

You are so lucky. You should just give up practicing golf and spend more time with your beautiful wife!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
S70B

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:26 pm

We practice together now that we are heading off. Wink
Back to top Go down
shotah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
shotah

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:37 pm

slinger wrote:

lidat so simple, he wins, u scrubs, u win, he scrubs....... then everybody wins hahahahaha, jialat think your hubby gonna whunp me next friday No

I am not too sure is the above statement is valid for the coming game... Smile
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
rocky

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Double lucky you! Beautiful wife and plays the same sport as you.

Envy, envy...
Back to top Go down
Golfnuts
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golfnuts

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:35 pm

rocky wrote:

Envy, envy...

Need not be envy... you can find one yourself too if you are still single... I find the hardest part is to get one who is pretty/beautiful that enjoy golf like us...
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ironfist

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 pm

i know! my gf hates the game and everytime i switch to channel 26 she pouts and i have to change to like fashion tv or something. -_-"
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:55 pm

i thgt the best is to have gal frens to play golf with u? not wife? lolz...

juz kidding.....
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Golfnuts wrote:
rocky wrote:

Envy, envy...

Need not be envy... you can find one yourself too if you are still single... I find the hardest part is to get one who is pretty/beautiful that enjoy golf like us...

its helps if you are handsome and have a single digit handicap
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 pm

tronos wrote:
Golfnuts wrote:
rocky wrote:

Envy, envy...

its helps if you are handsome and have a single digit handicap

i think it helps if u also well dress, nice car, etc....

xianz...i have none of the above...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always by your side   Always by your side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always by your side
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next