Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shorthitter or Right side?

Go down 
+3
shamusan
nrafee
golfer69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
golfer69
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Shorthitter or Right side? Empty
PostSubject: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 am

Hi there,

Been reading a lot comments about both shorthitter and Right Sided Coach.

I know I need lessons, but can't decide who to go with.

No issue with location, timing, price etc.

Can bros/sis help me to make up my mind pls?
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy
nrafee

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 am

golfer69 wrote:
Hi there,

Been reading a lot comments about both shorthitter and Right Sided Coach.

I know I need lessons, but can't decide who to go with.

No issue with location, timing, price etc.

Can bros/sis help me to make up my mind pls?

go have a chat with both of them and see who you can relate better to.
since you have already shortlisted the 2 of them base on your reading from this forum, cant go wrong with either one right?
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:50 am

well, i'm not a student of either and i've not met right sided coach but i can tell you that short hitter, aka Allen Kelly is one of the most stand up guys i've ever met and had i not gotten a coach that i'm happy with, i would have surely gone to him... i've seen his student's improve in a few short lessons with him and i'm sure he would be able to guide you along and impart a great swing to accompany you for as long as you play golf...

long story short... my 2 cents, go with short hitter
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:54 am

In all honesty, both are active here and asking the members to choose which one to learn from on your behalf (just because you cannot decide) is not very nice.

In the end of the day, its all about chemistry.

Its your $$$$, so you choose
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am

nientsu wrote:
In all honesty, both are active here and asking the members to choose which one to learn from on your behalf (just because you cannot decide) is not very nice.

I like.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am

My personal preference when looking for a coach is one that is able to adjust ur swing to your ability. Getting one that changes you totally may not always work.
Back to top Go down
golfer69
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 am

nientsu wrote:

So in other words, just because they are active here, forumers are, according to you, not nice if they make objective statements? scratch

Of course I know its my $$$, so I choose. But I need help deciding, thats why I posted in the first place?

Will some other people out there (thanks those other who made made objective comments) make some objective comments to help me please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:04 am

Hi Golfer69, I am not sure what is your intention here.

Both are pros with their own supporters who would vouch for them. They have different teaching styles and you may prefer one over the other and thus it is best for you to talk to them and decide for yourself.

And truly, this is objective. Picking one over another is in fact subjective.

To make a crude analogy, would you publicly profess your mum or your dad is a better parent? Most people wouldn't. I seriously do not think that continuing discussion on this thread add any value and I am going to lock it.

If you have already shortlisted them, go approach them yourself and decide. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shorthitter or Right side?   Shorthitter or Right side? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shorthitter or Right side?
Page 1 of 1