Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another side of Jason Dufner

Go down 
+3
TourSwing
Turbo
18underPar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

Another side of Jason Dufner Empty
PostSubject: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey all, so we all know Justin Dufner won the PGA Championship last week... his popularity has grown a lot since the #Dufnering photo and this past win, with his cool/calm demeanor on the course...

here's another side of the duf though, check out this video montage of his wedding that was shared with the public!! how does this north american wedding differ from weddings over in singapore??

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/jason-amanda-dufner-wedding-video/
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:42 pm

Beautiful video and appropriate music ... Amanda is gorgeous ... Jason is one lucky dude! She was emotional when she recited the pledge of love ...

BTW, she was wearing a pair of white stilletoes designed by our very own Singapore designer, Jimmy Choo ... I remember the late Diana Spencer also wore shoes designed by him ...
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Jimmy Choo is Malaysian. (Source: my wife)
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Not much different la
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Yes, Jimmy is Malaysian.

As for Amanda's shoes, I don't think he designed them, the label "Jimmy Choo London" is owned and operated by his ex business partner.

And unless she is wearing another pair of Jimmy Choo. The one in the video is a wedge, not stiletto.

Just saying...
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:43 pm

18underPar wrote:
Hey all, so we all know Justin Dufner won the PGA Championship last week... his popularity has grown a lot since the #Dufnering photo and this past win, with his cool/calm demeanor on the course...

here's another side of the duf though, check out this video montage of his wedding that was shared with the public!! how does this north american wedding differ from weddings over in singapore??

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/jason-amanda-dufner-wedding-video/
The BIG difference is the irritating 'brothers' & 'sisters' and the stoopid games that we play before receiving the bride. IMO wedding is to celebrate the union of 2 pax which Duffner's video showed that. I still dun get the reason or tradition for stoopid games....
Back to top Go down
gabong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
gabong

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Very nice wedding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another side of Jason Dufner   Another side of Jason Dufner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another side of Jason Dufner
Page 1 of 1