Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association

Go down 
+17
junhao.ong
Technospaz
DKing
nicasio
doink24
paul@golf
hillgreen
slash
Birdman
allenthl
aze06
simon1982
simoner
Sean76
asahi
sob
DGman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:17 am

Glad I can get myself a nice birthday present and do something meaningful at the same time.
Thanks Eric, for making this possible.
Catch you when I am back.
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Thank you for having me at BFG today. I was made very welcomed and actually stayed the whole day there, leaving only in the evening for my chauffeur duties.

Gratitude to Shorthittter as well, for coming by on his off day to help with my fitting. He is one coach whom is sincerely concerned about his students' development. A master fitter and a good coach, I couldn't ask for more on this day. And then the trackman was revealed...

After spending a day at BFG, I understand why it has it's hits and misses. Eric helps when and where he can but the man does get busy. A young rising golf star came in, I met forumers and colleagues. There was another guy whom was his first time and we got so comfortable at the place that we became friends and even planned our next visit together.

If kindness begets kindness, I have gotten much more than I deserve.

I have managed to have a better understanding of my swing and what I can do to improve. I am not gonna sing praises of this place but if anyone would like to visit this place but scared or shy, PM me, I will go with you on a weekday, for the price of 2 coffee Smile
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

A very big thanks to DKing for his charitable gesture! 

AA thanks you lots......Very Happy 

You should be hearing from them soon. 

Not forgetting a round of applause to DGman and BFG for the kind sponsorship of the Fishy irons for auction. Year after year, the kind man (albeit a bit round now) never failed to give back to society in any ways he can. This is just but one of many ways BFG does so and we at GR are glad he chose this as one of the platforms for his many charitable deeds.

Cheers Jump 

Now for some insider look at the irons....

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 10818229485_e53001b73e

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 10818256406_89a1a7257b

Very nice and sexy looking irons there.
Am sure you will be having lots of fun with them.

Enjoy, DKing!

Swing
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 am

The clubs have been built and sitting quietly at BFG for more than a month.
Finally got around to picking them up this week and after a little customization from self, the clubs went for a photo shoot today courtesy of Eric.
Thanks Asahi for the preview.

Here are the pictures from today.

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 IMG_1035-lo2_zps7b724bffAuction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 IMG_1038-lo2_zpsa5a47befAuction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 IMG_1039-lo2_zps347509df
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:02 am

The wedges.

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 IMG_1047-lo2_zps38cb0cf7Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 IMG_1042-lo2_zps931d52c6
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 7:28 am

DKing... those are awesome!!!

I'll send my fish sticks and wedges to you. You can paint mine too Smile
Back to top Go down
junhao.ong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
junhao.ong

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:08 am

can share how to paint mine? 

would love to paint mine red and white.. Smile
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:23 am

Very nice colors selected to light up these fishy sticks.. sunny
Congrats, bro DKing.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Nice finish! Painstakingly done!   santa
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:46 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Very nice colors selected to light up these fishy sticks.. sunny
Congrats, bro DKing.  Wink

When are you gonna get an alternative set of BFG to complement your Miura?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Whoop! 
Pls share how to paint..
Back to top Go down
Solutions
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 1:47 pm

What a beauty!!
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:50 pm

For those who are interested in paint filling their clubs, check this link out;
http://www.golfrepublic.org/t23563-paintfilling-irons
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Technospaz wrote:

I suppose I could Smile
I have some free time in Jan.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 9:38 pm

DKing wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

I suppose I could Smile
I have some free time in Jan.

Sweet Smile

Actually, I've paintfilled my irons before. It's not too difficult a task but you're using 3 different colours. That takes skill and patience. Very very nice. Great effort!
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Got inspired. Job is easy. Needs lots a patience. Thx dking.
Clearly my foto skills suck.. Still touching up fishyAuction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2  border=
Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 Img-2016
Back to top Go down
akhild
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
akhild

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:08 am

Final result Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2  border=Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2  border=

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2  border=[/url]" />]Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 Img-2018[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2