Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association

Go down 
+17
junhao.ong
Technospaz
DKing
nicasio
doink24
paul@golf
hillgreen
slash
Birdman
allenthl
aze06
simon1982
simoner
Sean76
asahi
sob
DGman
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association Empty
PostSubject: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:51 am

Dear GRians,

We are going to organise a very special auction to help the Autism Association this month and its as simple as it can be.

A set of BFG fishy sticks (CB 003 or CB 003J) 5i to PW will be put up for auction. it will be custom fitted and assembled by me personally and the winner can choose anything from KBS C-tapered, KBS Tour, PXi, Steefiber or Aerotech BFG Lite 48, whichever suits him or her best. your choice of grip from Iomic, Golf Pride or Pure. Hopefully the winner will also allow us to take a picture which will be displayed in our shop as well as publicised on this forum.

September have been a very special month for BFG as we have set 2 new records - highest sale in a day and highest sale in a month since our inception. this is hopefully something that we can do more often if we can better ourselves to deliver the best fitted solutions in the most optimised manner. Also it will be just in time for us to celebrate our new outlet opening in Phothalai in Bangkok.

YOU only need to indicate your amount to bid and we will take care of the fitting session plus the assembly and delivery of your set. All proceeds from your bid will be handed over to Sunny and Moon for donation to Autism Association in your name.

Bidding starts today and will end on Saturday, 5th at 9 pm.

Multiple bids are allow as you might want to win this to show your support for our adopted charity organisation, The Autism Association.

Your generosity will be heartfelt and appreciated.

here's a look at the Fishy Sticks and new shop in the land of smiles.

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association 9377918198_aa75fe9b8c_z

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association 10030666504_98caf07ba4_z

Thank you Asahi, Sunny and Moon for supporting this and we hope to see a good sum going to Autism Association this month.

Happy bidding and may the best man or woman win......

Once again our gratitude, appreciation and thanks for all the BFG supporters, friends and customer who comes back to us time and time again despite our shortcomings in meeting your expectations.

DGman

PS...i will start the bidding at $500........
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 am

SGD600
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:08 am

Great stuff boss!

Here's to an auspicious start!

$688
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 am

Nice gesture from DGman to support those in need.

I bid $700.
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:29 am

$738
Back to top Go down
simon1982
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
simon1982

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:33 am

I bid S$800/-
Back to top Go down
aze06
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 am

I bid S$888.88
Back to top Go down
allenthl
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:49 am

$988.88
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 pm

$1088
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Great way to start.....thank you all for your generosity for a great cause....May the best man or woman win......

i sense another record breaker here.....if the bid goes beyond $2388 i will add a ZEN prototype putter......shown here.

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association 8554411554_f89f4e7f49_z

happy bidding.....and thank you once again for your kindness in supporting our adopted charity, The Autism Association.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Wah so nice of you Eric!

Irons plus putter!

Now only need more support from peeps here!
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
Birdman

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Awesome contribution on the part of BFG. Thanks for working together with and supporting Golf Republic all these years Eric.

Great to see how everyone comes out a winner with this auction. sunny
Back to top Go down
slash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 pm

What better chance to support local golf and charity at the same time.
I bid $1288.
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:07 pm

$1388

My support for Golf and most importantly for those needed help in the Autism Association...
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 am

$1488, pls Cheers Jump good putt
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

I bid $1,588. Up for a good cause:cheers:
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:10 pm

throw in one Lite Weight Tour Ad umbrella at $1588.....Very Happy 

and this too......to celebrate US Open 2013

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association 9098917183_3d6eb32a26_z
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:49 pm

I bid SGD1688.....
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:30 pm

well done Nicasio and guys Nick is from KL.....less than 24 hours to go.....i know its going to be i70R for your daddy.....

one fishy wedge included along with a Tour Ad lite weight umbrella and a Callaway US Open commemorative token.

DGman
Back to top Go down
nicasio
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 am

Tq DGman....
Back to top Go down
DKing
Caddy
Caddy
DKing

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:25 pm

S$1,777 from me.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 am

The winner of this auction is DKing.....as he is out of the country at this point, he will make all necessary contribution to Autism Association after his return. Also i will make an appointment with him to do the necessary fitting and building of his clubs.

cheers and thank you everyone for participating and especially Nicasio and the below mentioned GRians for bringing up the level of donation and DKing for stepping up to do the ultimate honours.

Thank you...

Sob
Asahi
Sean76
Simoner (X2)
Simon1982
Aze06
Allenthl
Slash
Hillgreen
paul@golf
Doink24
Nicasio and
DKing 

DGman
Back to top Go down
paul@golf
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
paul@golf

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 2:25 pm

I was a volunteer at e Autism Sch @ St Margaret for their Sports Day recently and these kids really need our helping hands, one way or another.

Big thank you to DGman for your generous contribution and big congrats to DKing for taking the honours Cheers Jump good putt
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:28 pm

paul@golf wrote:
I was a volunteer at e Autism Sch @ St Margaret for their Sports Day recently and these kids really need our helping hands, one way or another.

Big thank you to DGman for your generous contribution and big congrats to DKing for taking the honours Cheers Jump good putt
 + 1 like......
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:33 pm

DGman wrote:
The winner of this auction is DKing.....as he is out of the country at this point, he will make all necessary contribution to Autism Association after his return. Also i will make an appointment with him to do the necessary fitting and building of his clubs.

cheers and thank you everyone for participating and especially Nicasio and the below mentioned GRians for bringing up the level of donation and DKing for stepping up to do the ultimate honours.

Thank you...

Sob
Asahi
Sean76
Simoner (X2)
Simon1982
Aze06
Allenthl
Slash
Hillgreen
paul@golf
Doink24
Nicasio and
DKing 

D
 tks for your kind contribution instead.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association   Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction of BFG Fishy Sticks - all proceeds to Autism Association
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next