Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng

Go down 
+3
sob
kamen
tonyj5
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tonyj5
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng Empty
PostSubject: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm

First let me once again say congratulations to Inbee Park for not only making history in winning her third consecutive major championship, but also winning three consecutive LPGA tournaments. Inbee has now won 6 tournaments already this year. No one else has won more than two.

Inbee has become,without a doubt, the most dominant player on the LPGA tour. People are already calling her a future Hall of Famer, and the next great player to follow in the footsteps of Annika Sorenstam and Lorena Ochoa. Where have we heard that before? Oh yes, it was about this time last year when we were all writing about Yani Tseng.

What Inbee has accomplished this year is bound to draw comparisons to what Yani was doing until the middle of last year, when she went into a slump that she is still yet to recover from.

The truth of the matter is that they are two completely different kinds of players. Yani, with her huge drives and very confident personality (at that time), was extremely exciting to watch. Inbee on the other hand, can almost put you to sleep. She doesn't wow you with her driving ability, and has a very laid back personality.
What Inbee does have though is the hottest putter that I have ever seen on any tour. She seems to always be on top of the leader board, even though many times she doesn't appear to be playing all that well. Her ability to drop long putts at crucial times is uncanny.

Comparing Inbee's 2013 season to Yani's 2011 season:

Towards the end of the 2011 season I did a blog showing how dominant Yani was that year.

Here are some of those numbers:
http://www.tonyslpgareport.com/2013/07/comparing-inbee-park-yani-tseng.html

Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng Inbee-10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spcasingapore
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
sob

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

In Bee putts cack handed, maybe that's her secret!!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Kamen, I know what you are trying to imply when u posted a pic of Inbee here Razz ... I do believe they have one thing in common albeit their playing style maybe different ... They both look "boyish" ... Bwahahaha ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng Shansh10

Shocked *innocent look* at bro Turbo. Hahaha!

Oh and dun rule out Shan Shan Feng! Embarassed 

Last edited by kamen on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Boyish lady golfers have the inner power ability.
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm

sorry to say that....i was hoping IBP not to win US Open but.....sigh.
Back to top Go down
kamen
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kamen

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Might as well make it a treble from me.
Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng 2013-010
Christina Kim
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 am

Inbee Park is playing great, we can't wait to watch her compete at the British Women's Open. The LPGA put together a great video of most of her highlights from the season's first 3 majors:

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/parks-inbee-lievable-major-championship-run/

Not sure if she was in the field during the CN Canadian Women's Open in 2012, but we followed Yani Tseng at the tournament at the Vancouver Golf club for a bit. These girls are good!!! If you all remember, 15 year old Lydia Ko won the tournament!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng   Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comparing Inbee Park & Yani Tseng
Page 1 of 1