Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback Empty
PostSubject: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:36 pm

I am currently using a Tour AD DJ5s.
Felt that the 50 shaft is something which i can handle well.
So which to check with Grians here about review and feedback of anyone here tried or using the Diamana B 50. or ppl who has upgrade from playing 50 to 60 if there is a huge difference.
Appreciate it if you would be able to comment like the feel of the shaft, dispersion, trajectory.
My DJ on a 10.5 do launched much higher and alot more spin. so wish to hear any feedback will greatly be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:52 pm

I change from di5 to b+ 5r loving it. Much better of everything. Maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:55 pm

snagy23 wrote:
So which to check with Grians here about review and feedback of anyone here tried or using the Diamana B 50. or ppl who has upgrade from playing 50 to 60 if there is a huge difference.
Appreciate it if you would be able to comment like the feel of the shaft, dispersion, trajectory.
My DJ on a 10.5 do launched much higher and alot more spin. so wish to hear any feedback will greatly be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Cheers

I believe the DJ is a higher launching shaft than the DI
That explains your ball flight is high, ball does not roll out much on our damp fairways in SG
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 pm

I think bogey-free is using the diamana B

you may wanna PM him for some feedback
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 pm

oh yes,

he is en-route to be inducted into the JDM ho gang...

wahahahhaaa
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 am

enwee wrote:
I change from di5 to b+ 5r loving it. Much better of everything. Maybe that's just me.

Hi enwee, thank you for your reply. is it possible to trouble you to give your own review of how it feels between the two?
e.g ball flight, trajectory, spin, launch high or low? smooth feeling? dispersion?
not to worry, i know different shaft works for different ppl, just wish to know of different ppl opinion of the shaft and how that works for your game and your experience with the shaft.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 am

pocketace wrote:
snagy23 wrote:

Many thanks.

Cheers

I believe the DJ is a higher launching shaft than the DI
That explains your ball flight is high, ball does not roll out much on our damp fairways in SG

Thank you pocketace for your input.
you are right as initially i tot i will need to launch it as high in the air so to try to go as far as possible.
I was reading about it where they say if you dont have swing speed you need to launch it high to get it further.
My guess is that it has to be a balance between the best ball trajectory for optimal distance.
It does seems like im launching it too high that i can kind of see or feel the ball spinning alot and somehow or rather that the distance suffer.
However, i do see the benefit of after market shaft than stock, as it does help in the dispersion and the feel is just awesome.
Guess its not easy to sell the dj shaft so maybe leave it for fairway wood in future when i can play it better.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
snagy23
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
snagy23

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 am

andrew-golf wrote:
I think bogey-free is using the diamana B

you may wanna PM him for some feedback

Thank you Andrew-golf for pointing me to bogey-free bro.
yes, i will check with him man! Smile
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 am

snagy23 wrote:
enwee wrote:

Hi enwee, thank you for your reply. is it possible to trouble you to give your own review of how it feels between the two?
e.g ball flight, trajectory, spin, launch high or low? smooth feeling? dispersion?
not to worry, i know different shaft works for different ppl, just wish to know of different ppl opinion of the shaft and how that works for your game and your experience with the shaft.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Actually it's depend on how you like the shaft to work for u, dispersion is abt the same for both. One thing is felt is the diamana is the tip is softer hence give u a better kick upon impact. As for smooth I would say diamana is better but not by much.
Back to top Go down
bogey_free
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
bogey_free

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:02 pm

not sure if i can provide much feedback.
i moved from the tour ad bb to the b 50r.
like enwee, it felt smoother than the bb and paired with a 913d2 its my best combo yet.
but having said that, the trajectory can get too high and too much spin for my liking.
feel that its still not ideal.
i have also been working on my swing so the "best combo so far" could be due to that.
you can hit me up for more info if you any specific questions.

good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback   MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MRC Diamana B 50 review and feedback
Page 1 of 1