Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pls feedback on my swing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nanohenry
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Pls feedback on my swing Empty
PostSubject: Pls feedback on my swing   Pls feedback on my swing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 am

My 7 irons can only go 100M and use to top the ball. From the video, I can see my left foot lifted. I find my arm is not extended,

Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: Pls feedback on my swing   Pls feedback on my swing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:29 am

Which iron were u using? 7 iron? your right knee locked at the top of your take-back. That is a no-no. Not enough weight transfer. Maybe need to activate hips more. but that is just my comments from a half-baked golfer.

advise to see a pro to get more professional advice. alot of pros here on the forum offering free swing analysis sessions.
Back to top Go down
nanohenry
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Pls feedback on my swing   Pls feedback on my swing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Thks for your feedback, I am using 6 iron. Will try to change the swing. Can I summaries the swing pattern on down swing--> hip turn-->shoulder turn and bring the arm along?
Back to top Go down
chemicalpro
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chemicalpro

PostSubject: Re: Pls feedback on my swing   Pls feedback on my swing I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Henry, lesser is better. Simple swing > complex swing. Right now you have too many parts moving, makes the swing difficult to repeat.

Rotate about your spine and weight shift will occur naturally, right now you're swaying right, and swaying left. Hard to repeat, a lot of timing to take note of.

But I like that you dare to swing i.e. swing through your shot. Must not slow down around impact.

Yup, like MC said, seek professional advice, we can only maybe tell you the macro of a swing, the micro and mechanics is known best by pros.

Best of luck my friend! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls feedback on my swing   Pls feedback on my swing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls feedback on my swing
Page 1 of 1