Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cihcih
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". Empty
PostSubject: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi,

I'm just out of curious what's different between "Stack and Tilt" and "Right side swing".
I took lessons from Paul for "Right side swing" though, it seems quite similar.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Joe
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

PostSubject: Re: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 pm

I think Paul can explain and shows you the differences on the spot if you ask him directly during one of your lessons Smile
Back to top Go down
loserjo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:53 pm

I would love to know too... I'm trying Stack and Tilt...
Back to top Go down
Right_sided_coach
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
Right_sided_coach

PostSubject: Re: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Joe

I get this question a lot. I did this video a while back showing some of the differences

Not sure if you have seen this video either yet Joe. Your before and after swing

Back to top Go down
DRGjr72
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
DRGjr72

PostSubject: Re: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 pm

Is that Baddeley in the other video?? Was there audio attached? I could not hear anything...maybe it was my computer...

I was very curious to hear what the differences are between the two. I can see some subtle positional differences but that might be attributed to different swing characteristics or size differentials. I know there are different size people and swingers who are S&T and TGM guys....would be interested to hear how RSS differs from those other two similar methodologies.

Not negative in any way...just curious for better knowledge moving forward.
Back to top Go down
loserjo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:14 am

A picture worth a thousand words and a video is better than a book...

I'm trying Stack and Tilt by myself very risky I know but I need to highlight that my compression of ball and feel is so much better...

My concern is that there is no coach in S'pore I can look up for regarding this method... It's hard to fight golf alone... u donno whether u r in the right direction

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".   Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different between "Stack and Tilt" swing and "Right side swing".
Page 1 of 1