Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?

Go down 
+31
robert33
hkhamateur
abadan
Acemangill
simoner
crayon33
ahnah
MadScientist
boboking
mengteck71
nutty88
9points
S70B
fatmax
ahhhling
chip_munkie
krone
Lonewo1f
DGman
Ssquirrel
eiji
nicasio
zakevich
sob
pushslice
enwee
asahi
Technospaz
Derek
matthew.wong.92123
Turbo
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
simoner

How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:19 am

http://www.mygolfspy.com/2013-best-overall-driver/

XHot is now listed as the best driver for 2013....at least for now!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 am

I think the longest driver is RB Stage II ...
Back to top Go down
Acemangill
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 am

I got it from the Den and never looked back. Awesome...
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 am

Acemangill wrote:
I got it from the Den and never looked back. Awesome...

What shaft did he recommend you ?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy
pushslice

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:10 am

noticed the drivers in the top 8 (mygolfspy list) have about half a yard to 1 yard difference between each other. From no 1 to no 8 has total 4 yards difference

I would wait till prices go down. I just don't think the xhot or titleist 913 (no.1 in accuracy) will give me material difference over my custom fitted Razr Fit.
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:22 pm

My fren recently got one. Tried it. Quite easy to hit. Distance wise, not that fantastic. He too feels that it doesn't really give him much more distance when compared with his RBZ.

However i tried the R1 recently, and it is LONG!!!! i got about 20-30m longer drives from my RBZ driver compared to my old 909. and the R1 is about 5m longer than the RBZ.

waiting for price to drop somemore keke. Razz
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:42 pm

abadan wrote:
My fren recently got one. Tried it. Quite easy to hit. Distance wise, not that fantastic. He too feels that it doesn't really give him much more distance when compared with his RBZ.

However i tried the R1 recently, and it is LONG!!!! i got about 20-30m longer drives from my RBZ driver compared to my old 909. and the R1 is about 5m longer than the RBZ.

everything is long to u, lah.....your already very long liao, what u want? one on next on a par 5? Laughing
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:52 pm

enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:

everything is long to u, lah.....your already very long liao, what u want? one on next on a par 5? Laughing

I'm avg la. I know many who drive longer than me.

Look what i found for the Xhot driver!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP7Ql7hFFn0
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:55 pm

abadan wrote:
enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:

Watch before liao lah, Why don't you plug in your fubuki and try on xhot???? maybe even longer than R1.
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
abadan

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:
enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:

Watch before liao lah, Why don't you plug in your fubuki and try on xhot???? maybe even longer than R1.

I prefer the feel and sound of the R1. Stock PHENOM shaft also feels quite good. But i must say the Matte Grey Xhot also damn chio.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm

abadan wrote:
enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:
enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:

I prefer the feel and sound of the R1. Stock PHENOM shaft also feels quite good. But i must say the Matte Grey Xhot also damn chio.
get the black version of r1 lah...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:22 pm

enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:
enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:
enwee wrote:
abadan wrote:

get the black version of r1 lah...

Wait til mid or end june as it black magic power re fully load up! afro
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Thinking of letting go my xhot driver......
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
robert33

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:18 pm

nutty88 wrote:

Bro nutty88,

If your are having a xhot 9.5 driver and looking to sell, do pm me your price... rabbit

Looking to gain some distance.... Suspect

Mi dun wan to always be the first to hit my second shot.... Crying or Very sad

Cheers
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
nutty88

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

golfer1975 wrote:
Hi,

I read that the latest callaway XHot driver is quite a forgiving driver and can easily hit straight and far.

Is it true?

Cheers

Hi,

Personally, I feel that most drivers nowadays are forgiving and give reasonably good distance. However, it wont give you hopes and miracles if you dont have the right fundamentals and this includes xhot as forgiving as it is. You may want to read the reviews on mygolfspy.com. I am thinking of selling only because it doesnt give me the wow factor over my RBZ and I also cant make myself to use anything non-TM except for my good old Callaway iTrax putter.
Back to top Go down
Acemangill
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:09 am

ahnah wrote:

Graman 5
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:00 am

robert33 wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

Bro nutty88,

If your are having a xhot 9.5 driver and looking to sell, do pm me your price... rabbit

Cheers

U still have't buy the xhot driver ? thot u will mentioning last week ?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:01 am

Acemangill wrote:
ahnah wrote:

Graman 5

??? his BFG shaft isit .. never try before. any way thanks for info .

cheer ~ Smile
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:26 am

ahnah wrote:
robert33 wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

Bro nutty88,

Cheers

Robert s holdg back I believed! Wink
Bcoz he worry short par 4 he ll one on lor!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 am

Agreed..end of the day is one's fundamental of the swing as most of the Drivers are pretty forgiving.......I am now using a $59 Diablo Edge Driver recent purchased from PW and it's giving me good good distances whenever I swing "properly"!...hahaha
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 am

hkhamateur wrote:
ahnah wrote:
robert33 wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

Bro nutty88,

Cheers

1 on ???? U look down on RObert already .. He scare he overshot to next hole only I guess.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
enwee

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 am

ahnah wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
ahnah wrote:
robert33 wrote:
nutty88 wrote:

Bro nutty88,

Cheers

1 on ???? U look down on RObert already .. He scare he overshot to next hole only I guess.
robert the beginner? lol! he only need 5 wood i guess. ROFL
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
ahnah

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 am

I saw him use 4 iron to tee off before ..scary or not ..
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:11 am

I've just demo-ed the XHot US Spec driver 9.5 deg & S-Flex Project X shaft at Pan West OCC range last nite ... Awesome piece of equipment! User-friendly and long ... Definitely better than my Cobra AMP driver ... Callaway 
Back to top Go down
darren.loo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
darren.loo

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 am

Turbo wrote:
I've just demo-ed the XHot US Spec driver 9.5 deg & S-Flex Project X shaft at Pan West OCC range last nite ... Awesome piece of equipment! User-friendly and long ... Definitely better than my Cobra AMP driver ... Callaway 
Totally agree. It hits and feels better as compared to my Cobra AMP Cell.
Btw.. Does anyone has one for sale?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?    How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How hot is the latest Callaway XHot Driver?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next