Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WIZCADDY Latest Release

Go down 
+4
Linch
missmoon
Duval_S
kwseow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kwseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kwseow

WIZCADDY Latest Release Empty
PostSubject: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Dear golfers,

Wizcaddy's latest features released on 13 October 2009, offer interesting perks and plenty more.

At first glance, the new features seems to have retained its basic function in score entering, along with its neat and clean look feature. The one major feature is the ability to view your own achievements on the first page, your top 3 kakis score over 4 weeks, updated golf news — basically, quick glance on those details that we know you might be interested.

So, what’s new?

· Your own achievements on the main page.
· News feed related to golf.
· Top 3 Kakis’ score (based on 18 holes) over the last 1 month
· Top 3 courses amongst the Wizcaddy community
· Fun statistic amongst the Wizcaddy community
· Add and remove of kakis

Our team will still continue to work hard on the application while you are enjoying your golf game. In the meantime, we encourage you to introduce Wizcaddy to all your kakis and share the good stuff with them.

Stay tune for our next release, which is soon.

Try it out here >>> http://www.wizcaddy.com/
For new sign up >>> http://www.wizcaddy.com/beta/registration.php
For existing user >>> http://www.wizcaddy.com/beta/login.php
For feedback >>> http://www.wizcaddy.com/beta/feedback.php

Cheer
kwseow
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Thanks Bro....not sure if I understand this application although I browse thru them. Is it a just score repository? Any other benefits one can reap fm that?
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I think it has more features than keeping personal scores..

The score table allows one to track no. of Fairway Hit, Green in Regulation, Chip, Pitch & Rescue and Putt per hole..

You can also keep track of your flightmates' scores..

I signed up to test test.. Smile hehe..
Neat features! Handy for real hard-core players...
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
kwseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kwseow

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Missmoon is right! We use it to keep track of our performance so that we can be mindful of where our weaknesses are. E.g. if you are constantly making more than 36 putts per rounds, putting will be something for you to work on to improve your score.

If you are "hard-core", you can also turn on "Fitting score card" version to record score for golf club equipment & playing evaluation. You will be surprise which club is never used, useless or useful... This is modeled after Maltby's fitting scorecard.

Check it out here: http://www.wizcaddy.com/beta/fitting_scorecard_sample.php

For Kakis' score, you can only view score that you all played together. This is to ensure some level of privacy... but we also use it to encourage each other to do better.

The fun is also when we look back as a community, how much holes we have played collectively etc... under the fun statistic section.

So sorry... we are still working on a FAQ so that new users can be more aware of what is available. Please bear with us for the time being.

Do feedback to us to see if there are any other features that will be good to have. E.g. Bets format etc... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Linch
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Linch

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:50 pm

I have signed up.
next game, I must track no. of
Fairway Hit,
Green in Regulation,
Chip, Pitch & Rescue and Putt per hole..

More trouble tracking.... Stretcher
Back to top Go down
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indoprof-golf/
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:52 pm

Linch wrote:
I have signed up.
Fairway Hit,
Green in Regulation,

last time shorthitter taught me.. how to track all these at all the corners of the sq for each hole on the scorecard... butttt.. i gave up, cos i have too many strokes to count per hole..

if you can derive a method to track on the physical score card, then its easy to key into the wizcaddy system..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
bryantee84
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:07 pm

@kwseow Driver is not present for the club selection or can i replace it with 1W?
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:09 am

Driver and 1W same same..
Back to top Go down
bryantee84
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:10 am

ah... okie okie... thx u
Back to top Go down
kwseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kwseow

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 am

missmoon wrote:
Linch wrote:
I have signed up.
Fairway Hit,
Green in Regulation,

last time shorthitter taught me.. how to track all these at all the corners of the sq for each hole on the scorecard... butttt.. i gave up, cos i have too many strokes to count per hole..

if you can derive a method to track on the physical score card, then its easy to key into the wizcaddy system..

Agree. For example, a tick on the left top corner can mean GIR, a tick on the left bottom mean FW, a number on the top right is the number of putts and a number on the bottom right is CPR.

After awhile, it becomes natural to do it. But of course we don't encourage slow play because of this Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
golf_snowman

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 am

hi kwseow

thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

I have beeen searching for some online scorecard for quite sometime, and finally it's here.
I have just registered and will start key in my score.

Thank you

snowman
Back to top Go down
lennylim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
lennylim

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:54 am

i use ralph maltby's fitting card - it allows u to track f/w hits, GIR and putt/hole.
but with the info, u can easily track/count CPR/MGIR, putt/MGIR and putt/GIR also.

i have managed to fit 2 of ralph maltby's card onto an A4 sheet...
printed dbl-sided, it allows me to use it for 4 rds before i have to print another one.
if you want, PM me your email address and i'll send you a copy.
Back to top Go down
kwseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kwseow

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 am

golf_snowman wrote:
hi kwseow

thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

I have beeen searching for some online scorecard for quite sometime, and finally it's here.
I have just registered and will start key in my score.

Thank you

snowman

Hi Snowman,

Hope you find it useful. Let us have your feedback after using it so that we can make it better and benefit the golfing community. yeah?

Cheers
kwseow
Back to top Go down
kwseow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
kwseow

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 am

lennylim wrote:
i use ralph maltby's fitting card - it allows u to track f/w hits, GIR and putt/hole.
but with the info, u can easily track/count CPR/MGIR, putt/MGIR and putt/GIR also.

i have managed to fit 2 of ralph maltby's card onto an A4 sheet...
printed dbl-sided, it allows me to use it for 4 rds before i have to print another one.
if you want, PM me your email address and i'll send you a copy.

Great! It is so good to know that there are others that use the fitting score card!

Now you can use wizcaddy to keep a online record Wink

Btw, wizcaddy also allow printing of scorecard onto pdf for those who prefer to do so. Search for the course you want to print, select "View Course", scroll down and there you will find a "print scorecard" button. The scorecard will provide other information like how your last score for that hole, your average for that hole and the community average for that hole. Of course it will also include other "space" for you to key in putts, GIR, FW etc. Try it out.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIZCADDY Latest Release   WIZCADDY Latest Release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIZCADDY Latest Release
Page 1 of 1