Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy

Go down 
+35
DimWit Kid
BabyCroc
colin2011
Adriank
Biglefty
khan
joleelyn
eiji
Tian
xtxtxtling
gunship
asahi
weesern
wongky
rc311
TNRM
Gray
cybersnag
chemicalpro
daveaha
kaitheman
Technospaz
ron81
kopiO
mUAr_cHEe
mervyntan
Ssquirrel
botak
FootJoy
Winston
sebastianlim
benhogan
samT
opus
sunny
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:37 pm

ron81 wrote:
Hihi FJ,
I'll be making a trip to somewhere cool for golf, +/- 10 °C
Anywhere in SG where I can find WinterSof? If not, will I be able to find right-hand rain grip? So that can match with my left handed.. Prefer Size 23 and 24.

Thank You!!

Unfortunately we don't offer WinterSof here in SG and I am sure you will understand why. Your best option will be to buy a pair when you get to your destination and this we strongly recommend. The Rain-Grip RH glove is available at only some retail stores in SG. Golf House (NAC & Suntec) and Vinc Golf (Far East) are some that offer this particular glove. You need to know though that the Rain Grip is not going to keep your hands warm nor protect them from the wind like the WinterSof can. We cannot stress enough how important it is to protect your hands under such playing conditions because it's not going to be easy playing if your hands get numbed by the cold. Still the experience of playing in such cool weather can be exhilarating and fun. Do remember to have a good jacket to keep your body warm as well. Have a good trip and happy golfing.
Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:12 am

Thank You FJ..

Another thing that you may help, for us here we buy gloves in numeric sizes, but from US they sell sizes in S, M, L.. So for 22, 23, and 24, what's the sizes in S, M, L?
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:12 am

ron81 wrote:
Thank You FJ..

Another thing that you may help, for us here we buy gloves in numeric sizes, but from US they sell sizes in S, M, L.. So for 22, 23, and 24, what's the sizes in S, M, L?

The US alpha sizing ranges from XS, S, M, ML, L & XL. These will correspond to the numeric sizing we use this part of the world of 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26 respectively. You need to remember that most US golf retailers stock Regular fit gloves. We mainly use Cadet fit here so be sure you specify this to the sales clerk. As always, be sure to try on the glove to make sure the size fits before you check out at the cashier.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 am

ron81 wrote:
Thank You FJ..

The US alpha sizing ranges from XS, S, M, ML, L & XL. These will correspond to the numeric sizing we use this part of the world of 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26 respectively. You need to remember that most US golf retailers stock Regular fit gloves. We mainly use Cadet fit here so be sure you specify this to the sales clerk. As always, be sure to try on the glove to make sure the size fits before you check out at the cashier.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:26 am

Q: Does FJ have shoes with a wide sole? For example, sports shoes have the 4E or W options for people with bigger feet. If FJ has them, any idea whether they are imported into Singapore or do I need to order them from abroad?
Back to top Go down
kaitheman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Hi FJ,

Any idea when MyJoy program will be launched in SEA?
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Q: Does FJ have shoes with a wide sole? For example, sports shoes have the 4E or W options for people with bigger feet. If FJ has them, any idea whether they are imported into Singapore or do I need to order them from abroad?

All the FJ shoes currently sold in this part of the world are in Extra-wide (XW) widths. This is equivalent to the conventional EEE (3E) width reference. A W-width will probably be similar to a wdith between a 1E to 2E measurement. For 4E widths, this is a unique width size which must be custom ordered through the factory. There will not be many pro shops around the world that will stock this width as regular inventory. We suggest that you try out FJ's XW width shoes first at any authorised FJ retailer before deciding if you need to make a custom order for a pair of 4E width shoes. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 pm

kaitheman wrote:
Hi FJ,

Thank you for your interest in the MyJoys program. There has been many inquiries about this unique custom shoe program. At this time, we can only say that it will be available in this part of the world sometime in 2010, possibly before mid-year. Do watch out for it.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:48 pm

FootJoy wrote:
kaitheman wrote:
Hi FJ,

Thank you for your interest in the MyJoys program. There has been many inquiries about this unique custom shoe program. At this time, we can only say that it will be available in this part of the world sometime in 2010, possibly before mid-year. Do watch out for it.

Thanks FJ.

I'm so looking forward for this MyJoys program.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 pm

FootJoy wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

All the FJ shoes currently sold in this part of the world are in Extra-wide (XW) widths. This is equivalent to the conventional EEE (3E) width reference. A W-width will probably be similar to a wdith between a 1E to 2E measurement. For 4E widths, this is a unique width size which must be custom ordered through the factory. There will not be many pro shops around the world that will stock this width as regular inventory. We suggest that you try out FJ's XW width shoes first at any authorised FJ retailer before deciding if you need to make a custom order for a pair of 4E width shoes. Hope this helps.

Thanks, FJ! That response really helps. I'll go check out the XW shoes and hopefully, they'll work Smile Great reply, as always!
Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 am

Hi FJ, are we able to order for Customize shoes through retails here in SG?
Back to top Go down
chemicalpro
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chemicalpro

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:02 am

Hey FJ,

I'm currently wearing FJs but am having to import my shoes from overseas as I'm wearing size 13s.

Will SG be bringing in any of the newer models in 13s?

I speak on behalf of all yetis in SG Laughing
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:13 pm

ron81 wrote:

Apologies for this late reply.

Thanks for your interest in our custom shoe program. We call this the MyJoys program. Unfortunately this is currently not available in SG but we have plans to roll this out sometime in March/April 2010. This program essentially allows you to build your own shoe on-line and then have the order placed through your favourite retailer here. Do watch out for it when it becomes available. I am assuming that you are customizing your shoes because you want a design unique only to you. If you have other needs that can only be done through customizing, please let us know.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

chemicalpro wrote:
Hey FJ,

I'm currently wearing FJs but am having to import my shoes from overseas as I'm wearing size 13s.

Will SG be bringing in any of the newer models in 13s?

I speak on behalf of all yetis in SG Laughing

My apologies for this late reply.

Thank you for your support of the FJ brand. You may like to know that we do offer size 13 shoes here in SG although this is limited to only a few styles. Most authorised FJ retailers prefer not to stock this size for reasons that demand is limited but if you ask them, they should be able to check with us on stock availability. You can check the size 13 availability on our website <www.footjoy.com.sg> by clicking the 'sizes' tab when you view each shoe model. In the event that size 13 is not available for the model you like, we can still arrange for this to be brought in from the US. This will however take a few weeks to arrange from the time you confirm the purchase through your favorite FJ retailer. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
chemicalpro
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
chemicalpro

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Cool, good to know. Thanks FJ! cheers
Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:07 pm

FootJoy wrote:
ron81 wrote:

Apologies for this late reply.

Thanks for your interest in our custom shoe program. We call this the MyJoys program. Unfortunately this is currently not available in SG but we have plans to roll this out sometime in March/April 2010. This program essentially allows you to build your own shoe on-line and then have the order placed through your favourite retailer here. Do watch out for it when it becomes available. I am assuming that you are customizing your shoes because you want a design unique only to you. If you have other needs that can only be done through customizing, please let us know.

Thank U FJ. Yes I will like to have something different in colours, presently have 2 pairs of Icon, Black n White so boring.. Hahaha..
Back to top Go down
cybersnag
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
cybersnag

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:12 pm

[quote="FootJoy"]
ron81 wrote:

I got a small leg such as size 6 US. Got to know from the local shops that they do not have small size... will FJ bring in small size mens shoes?
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:49 am

Hi FJ,

My dryjoy cleats are wearing out. However, I cant find replacement cleats at the stores.

Can you point me to where I can get replacement cleats?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:11 pm

I bought a pair of Footjoy Icons from Vinc Golf about half a year ago. I didn't have any issues initially with them but during the last few early morning rounds, I've found my feet increasingly damp. I suspect that water is ingressing from where the upper meets the sole. Is there any recourse for this case in the warranty or am I plain out of luck?
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:38 am

TNRM wrote:
I bought a pair of Footjoy Icons from Vinc Golf about half a year ago. I didn't have any issues initially with them but during the last few early morning rounds, I've found my feet increasingly damp. I suspect that water is ingressing from where the upper meets the sole. Is there any recourse for this case in the warranty or am I plain out of luck?

Hi, sorry to hear of the problem with your FJ ICON shoes. If you feel water seeping into the shoes, please go ahead and send them back to Vinc Golf to help you process a replacement claim. All FJ shoes (except GreenJoys) come with a 1-year waterproof warranty. Don't forget to bring along your warranty card to expedite the claim process.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:48 am

Gray wrote:
Hi FJ,

My dryjoy cleats are wearing out. However, I cant find replacement cleats at the stores.

Can you point me to where I can get replacement cleats?

Thanks

Hi Gray, unfortnately we do not have the bright yellow DryJoys cleats available for sale at the retail stores. However, we do have a limited quantity available in our office and we will happy to send them to you at no charge. Please provide us your address via email to <salessg@acushnetgolf.com> and we will mail them to you. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Footjoy: Thanks for the info. Checked with Vinc Golf and they indicated that up to 6 months, the warranty is a one-for-one exchange and between 6 months to 1 year, warranty's only for 50% of the price of a new pair. That being the case, I guess most people wouldn't claim past 6 months for an Icon considering that it'll mean coming out with at least S$150? Reason being that mine's past 6 months but less than a year and it doesn't quite make sense to do the warranty claim.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

TNRM wrote:
Footjoy: Thanks for the info. Checked with Vinc Golf and they indicated that up to 6 months, the warranty is a one-for-one exchange and between 6 months to 1 year, warranty's only for 50% of the price of a new pair. That being the case, I guess most people wouldn't claim past 6 months for an Icon considering that it'll mean coming out with at least S$150? Reason being that mine's past 6 months but less than a year and it doesn't quite make sense to do the warranty claim.

The Warranty Card specifically mentions that the shoes are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase so we are not sure why this should be an issue. Vinc Golf is a key retail partner for FJ and they are very familiar with our claim procedure. There are of course certain conditions that may invalidate our warranty and without the benefit of speaking to Vinc Golf first for more details, we prefer to refrain from speculating on the reasons for Vinc Golf's indication to you. It's probably best that you send the shoes back to them and have them send the shoes back to us for evaluation. We can also check with them on why they have only offered you a 50% credit instead of a full replacement. Please be sure to let Vinc Golf know that we have asked to have a look at your shoes and we will revert to you asap.
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Footjoy: Thanks. Any name I should mentioned to them? If sensitive, please SMS me on 9388 1547 or PM me.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:10 am

TNRM wrote:
Footjoy: Thanks. Any name I should mentioned to them? If sensitive, please SMS me on 9388 1547 or PM me.

No sensitive issues here. Just tell them that you have contacted us and that we wish to have a look at your shoes. They will also be able to update us on the call they made on your shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next