Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy

Go down 
+35
DimWit Kid
BabyCroc
colin2011
Adriank
Biglefty
khan
joleelyn
eiji
Tian
xtxtxtling
gunship
asahi
weesern
wongky
rc311
TNRM
Gray
cybersnag
chemicalpro
daveaha
kaitheman
Technospaz
ron81
kopiO
mUAr_cHEe
mervyntan
Ssquirrel
botak
FootJoy
Winston
sebastianlim
benhogan
samT
opus
sunny
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi Adriank,

We encourage you to visit the FJ shops such as Vinc Golf, Golf House and Panwest to measure your feet to determine the size as well as width. If you are able to comfortably fit into a US size 6.5, the FJ authorised shops do carry some of the shoe styles in US 6.5 XW (extra wide).

The other option would be to consider ordering MyJoy customised golf shoe. In addition to wearing shoes that fit for optimum comfort and performance ( in widths from narrow, wide to extra wide), you are able to custom order the shoe style in the colour you like; along with the personalisation of the shoe on the heel with logo or names etc. Do check out the MyJoys site to explore the program : www.footjoy.com.sg/myjoys

After you have designed the shoe online, simply print out the order and place the order at any of your preferred FJ authorised outlet. The shoes will be delivered to the retailer for your collection in 4-5 weeks. Do send us a PM of how this goes, we'd be happy to be of further assistance.

Have a great week ahead!

FootJoy SEA
Back to top Go down
colin2011
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
colin2011

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi FJ,

Do all the FJ shoes have a one year warranty ?

What does the warranty cover ?

Bought one pair less than six months ago and quite disappointed that the thread is already giving way. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for your advice.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi Colin

Thanks for your post.

FJ shoes comes with a one year warranty.
Do return the shoes via the retailer you had purchased from, we will collect the shoe for evaluation.

Have a great mid-week break.

FootJoy SEA
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Team Titleist,

Am currently looking for footjoy's dryjoy tour shortsleeve rainshirt, but was unable to locate it in any of the authorised retail outlets. Is it being distributed in sgp? Any possible way to purchase or order it ?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DimWit Kid
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
DimWit Kid

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:26 pm

BabyCroc wrote:
Hi Team Titleist,

Am currently looking for footjoy's dryjoy tour shortsleeve rainshirt, but was unable to locate it in any of the authorised retail outlets. Is it being distributed in sgp? Any possible way to purchase or order it ?

Thanks

Vain... told you to wear PCK poncho can alredi......
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi BabyCroc

Thanks for the note.

The DryJoys Tour Performance Rainshirt is currently available in Marina Bay Golf Course (MST) and Warren Golf Club. There are limited sizes available as such, we'd suggest you give them a call to check on the sizes available before heading down. You can place you order of the rainshirt through any of our authorised retailers in Singapore as well.

Let us know if you need futher assistance.

Happy Golfing

FootJoy SEA

Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

FootJoy wrote:
Hi BabyCroc

Thanks for the note.

The DryJoys Tour Performance Rainshirt is currently available in Marina Bay Golf Course (MST) and Warren Golf Club. There are limited sizes available as such, we'd suggest you give them a call to check on the sizes available before heading down. You can place you order of the rainshirt through any of our authorised retailers in Singapore as well.

Happy Golfing

FootJoy SEA

Thank you for the reply. Cos I asked Vinc golf to check with acushnet for me with regards to stock availability but they said it was out of stock. Can it still be ordered to be shipped over if it's really the case?
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:39 am

BabyCroc wrote:
FootJoy wrote:
Hi BabyCroc

Thanks for the note.

Happy Golfing

FootJoy SEA

Thank you for the reply. Cos I asked Vinc golf to check with acushnet for me with regards to stock availability but they said it was out of stock. Can it still be ordered to be shipped over if it's really the case?

Hi BabyCroc,

Do PM FJ SEA the rainshirt model and size. We will check and revert.

FootJoy SEA
Back to top Go down
meve1373
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:52 pm

HI FJ,

I'm interested in the BOA models that you have. But i'm concern on the durability of the "laces". What if it decides to give way. Is there any replacement parts??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
BabyCroc
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
BabyCroc

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi FJ,

Can I enquire if the waterproof warranty for footjoy shoes is for 1 year or 2?

Cos the footjoy website states that some shoes sold in the US have a 2 year waterproof warranty, in which Footjoy will replace a new shoe of up to 50% value in the second year if theres water seepage, so I'm not sure if this applies to some of the shoes sold here in Singapore.

Bought a pair of footjoy sports series from Vinc Golf in oct last yr. But was told the warranty is only for a year.

Please advice.
Back to top Go down
nzkiwi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Hi FJ

Will the new FJ M:Project Spikeless shoes be coming to Singapore soon? Where can I get some locally?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
merceid
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Hello.
Where can I try on locally the DryJoys Casual?
Tired golf direct, they do not carry.
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
kissthegreen

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Footjoy, do you currently have a online foot measurement chart to gauge foot width and size? I am keen in customizing a pair of icon shield tip but most FJ authorized shops carry only extra-wide shoes. i am currently on 9.5 (wide) on other brands and will like to see if FJ (medium) can fit me. I prefer a more snug fit. Can you recommend a shop where they have icon shield tip in 9.5 size in Medium and Wide  (but no extra wide)? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4