Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy

Go down 
+35
DimWit Kid
BabyCroc
colin2011
Adriank
Biglefty
khan
joleelyn
eiji
Tian
xtxtxtling
gunship
asahi
weesern
wongky
rc311
TNRM
Gray
cybersnag
chemicalpro
daveaha
kaitheman
Technospaz
ron81
kopiO
mUAr_cHEe
mervyntan
Ssquirrel
botak
FootJoy
Winston
sebastianlim
benhogan
samT
opus
sunny
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Footjoy: The Icons have been dropped off at Vinc Golf along with the original warranty record and proof of purchase. My contact details are on the receipts as well. Let me know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:24 pm

TNRM wrote:
Footjoy: The Icons have been dropped off at Vinc Golf along with the original warranty record and proof of purchase. My contact details are on the receipts as well. Let me know how it turns out.

We have received your shoes from Vinc Golf last Friday evening. Our visual inspection and test over the weekend did not reveal any form of water seepage into the shoes. It is likely that water may have come through the leather upper. We have noticed there is some hardening of the leather and this can cause the waterproof membrane to crack. This hardening of the leather can happen if you frequently leave your shoes in the boot of your car for prolonged periods or place them under the sun to dry them which is probably why Vinc Golf had assessed your shoes based on it's condition. However, on closer inspection, we have also noticed a slight separation of the upper from the outsole close to the instep of the right shoe. Although we do not expect this separation to go beyond what it is now, we prefer to replace them for you so that you can continue to enjoy the use of your FJ Icon worry-free. We would recommend strongly though that you provide your FJ Icons regular maintenance and care. The FJ Icon is a sizeable investment in golf shoes terrms. By looking after them, it will help preserve the performance and comfort of the shoes and will defintely extend its useful lifespan.

We have already asked Vinc Sports to contact you regarding your replacement pair and we hope you will have many happy rounds of golf with them.
Back to top Go down
TNRM
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
TNRM

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Footjoy: Thanks for the effort and standing behind your product. It's much appreciated. Your comments on shoe care are noted and I would be keen to purchase them. I understand that Footjoy has several shoe care items for sale in the USA. Can I buy them here and where from?

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:15 pm

TNRM wrote:
Footjoy: Thanks for the effort and standing behind your product. It's much appreciated. Your comments on shoe care are noted and I would be keen to purchase them. I understand that Footjoy has several shoe care items for sale in the USA. Can I buy them here and where from?

Thanks again.

Unfortunately we do not offer shoe care products in this part of the world as yet. Maybe it's something we will consider in the future. In the meantime, cleaning off the mud and dirt after each round, a layer of Kiwi shoe wax every other week and clearing the dirt from inside the cleat housing once every 1-2 months will defintely help your Icons provide you the comfort that will enhance the enjoyment of every round you play. Thank you for your support of the FJ brand.
Back to top Go down
rc311
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Excellent after-sales service... thumb up for FJ....
Back to top Go down
wongky
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
wongky

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 am

Hello,

I was just wondering if there are any updates on the Myjoys program? My shoes are due for a change and I really really really want a pair of customised shoes! Laughing

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Fantastic Customer Service by FootJoy!!

Even with a slight doubt in the condition of the shoes, FootJoy is willing to change it for their customer.

This is very assuring... This will definitely be one of the considerations when its time for me to buy shoes.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Good.

Next purchase will be Footjoy liao.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 am

wongky wrote:
Hello,

I was just wondering if there are any updates on the Myjoys program? My shoes are due for a change and I really really really want a pair of customised shoes! Laughing

Thanks!

Hi Wongky

Thanks for your interest in our MyJoys shoe program. Our original plan was to introduce this into SEA about mid-year but have to push back our plans owing to some logistical issues. They have now been resolved and we are set to rollout this program something in October 2010. I hope your shoe change can wait till then which we believe will definitely be well worth the wait. Cheers, FJ.
Back to top Go down
gunship
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Dear FJ,

I need some advice from your team on golf shoes.

I was recently diagnose with a foot condition known as Plantar fasciitis. Obviously being active in sports, this condition continues to hurt me everytime i take part in sports.

As a result of this, i have cut down on a lot of impact sports such as running and futsal. I am currently doing more swimming. However, my love for the game of golf is too strong. I was informed that a good pair of shoes are now even more vital for me. I am currently looking around for a pair of golf shoes with high stability and probably enough room to insert foot orthotics.

Could you please share some of the FJ range of shoes that I should consider given my condition?

I thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am

gunship wrote:
Dear FJ,

I need some advice from your team on golf shoes.

I was recently diagnose with a foot condition known as Plantar fasciitis. Obviously being active in sports, this condition continues to hurt me everytime i take part in sports.

As a result of this, i have cut down on a lot of impact sports such as running and futsal. I am currently doing more swimming. However, my love for the game of golf is too strong. I was informed that a good pair of shoes are now even more vital for me. I am currently looking around for a pair of golf shoes with high stability and probably enough room to insert foot orthotics.

Could you please share some of the FJ range of shoes that I should consider given my condition?

I thank you for your time.

Hi

Sorry to hear of the problem with your foot. I sent your question to our VP of product development in the US this morning immediately after your question and here's what he has to say :

The Contour shoes will be a good place to start with. The midfoot stability from the TPU Stability Bridge in the outsole combined with the extra flexibility of the slip last construction and extra cushioning should help to alleviate stress on the bottom of the foot. The most important aspect for orthotic use is the thickness of the footbed which should be removed if using a full orthotic. If the orthotic is similar in thickness to the footbed being replaced then the fit of the shoe won't be compromised. The Contour footbed is approximately 6mm thick throughout. I have a friend that developed plantar fasciitis. I recommended Contours and he had excellent results.

A second choice would be DryJoys which provides greater stability than Contours but will not be as flexible. The DryJoys footbed thickness is 8mm . . . so if your orthotic pad is thicker than 6mm, this may be an option you should check out.

We hope this helps and will get you back to the game in double quick time. Do keep us posted on how this works out.

FJ
Back to top Go down
xtxtxtling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 am

dear fj, i'm very much in love with the myjoys series where we can have our shoes customised. is there anyway we can get em locally?
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 am

xtxtxtling wrote:
dear fj, i'm very much in love with the myjoys series where we can have our shoes customised. is there anyway we can get em locally?

Hi

Thank you for your interest in our MyJoys shoe program. You willl be happy to know that we will be bringing MyJoys to SEA in next couple of months and we should expect to go live on Oct 15th. Watch out for this on our FJ SG website.

Good week ahead.

FJ
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:45 am

FootJoy wrote:
xtxtxtling wrote:

Hi

Thank you for your interest in our MyJoys shoe program. You willl be happy to know that we will be bringing MyJoys to SEA in next couple of months and we should expect to go live on Oct 15th. Watch out for this on our FJ SG website.

Good week ahead.

FJ

Excellent ! I'm looking forward for this MyJoys program !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
xtxtxtling
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm

FootJoy wrote:
xtxtxtling wrote:

Hi

Good week ahead.

FJ

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tian

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:15 pm

I'm so gonna get it.
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Tian wrote:
I'm so gonna get it.
for who? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 pm

I want one toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wait. i strike TOTO/4D first. Urm. Before that. I must learn how to go buy (colour the boxes)..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Tian
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Tian

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm

eiji wrote:
Tian wrote:
I'm so gonna get it.
for who? lol!
Myself la... but i know its usually not the case. Hahaha!

Its always turns out to be a 1+1 thing..
Back to top Go down
joleelyn
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
joleelyn

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:03 pm

i like the sound of that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
khan
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
khan

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Dear FJ, is there a retail listing for FJ outerwear in sg ? Can't seem to get FJ polo tee or jacket in sg.

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 am

Good morning Khan

We have new stocks for the FJ Golf Shirts arriving this week. Do check out the shops early next week. You can visit Vinc Golf at the Far East Shopping Centre.

Do keep us posted if you like the new collection.

cheers

FootJoy SEA
Back to top Go down
Biglefty
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 am

Dear FJ,

Where can I find 11EEE or 12W in Sg?
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff
FootJoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Dear Biglefty,

FJ carries size 11 EEE for most styles. You can check out our website for the shoe styles and sizes runs at www.footjoy.com.sg.

If the authorised FJ shop does not carry the size or do not have the size/style available for immediate purchase, you can ask them to place an order for the shoes from FJ. The shoes will be delivered to the retailer for your collection.

Good week ahead!

FootJoy SEA
Back to top Go down
Adriank
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Adriank

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Dear FJ

Do you carry small sizes like US 6 or 6.5 as i do have small feet !
Been to various FJ outlet and practically all of them dont carry this sizes. The question is am i able to place an order thru this retailers? and will there be an extra charge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy   Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Questions and Answers: Ask FootJoy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next