Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?

Go down 
+14
botak
nrafee
dmateo
enwee
jamezponk
sob
nientsu
haragolfer
peace2903
Bangla123
Aloyboy
freedrop
Slicer51
Turbo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?   OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Nothing to discuss further... it's already been clarified here

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2012/04/should-bubba-watson-have-incurred-a-penalty-prior-to-his-winning-hook-shot.html
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?   OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm

botak wrote:
Nothing to discuss further... it's already been clarified here

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2012/04/should-bubba-watson-have-incurred-a-penalty-prior-to-his-winning-hook-shot.html

Yeah, but that comment in the above-mentioned blog is written by a private person, Mike Rouse and not a comment of the USGA or PGA. These two governing bodies has remained silent so far. Even ANGC has not said anything with regard to Bubba removing pine straws, leaves, kicking loose soil away, etc. to improve his stance.
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TourSwing

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?   OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

You had me at OMG!!
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?   OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:09 am

JL wrote:
Zzzzz.. Bubba won. Relax peeps.

I so agree!
Back to top Go down
cenbale
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?   OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:02 am

enwee wrote:
Actually I thought It's alright to remove loose impediments like twigs, leaves etc as long as the ball don't move. I don't think there's anything wrong about it. Unless the place where the ball was, was declared as hazard with red or yellow stakes. I certainly don't see it on TV. Perhaps when I got a chance to play there I would know better. Smile Furthermore if he had broke any rules, it's on live TV, the whole world and the official would had seen immediately.

Well said .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?   OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG! Did Bubba actually violated the rule of golf to win the Master @ Augusta 2012?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2