Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poulter signs with Puma

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

Poulter signs with Puma Empty
PostSubject: Poulter signs with Puma   Poulter signs with Puma I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:15 pm

Ian Poulter, a long-time Cobra staff player, has expanding his endorsement deal with his sponsors to include Puma products.

Poulter will continue to wear his own brand of clothing, but with immediate effect the English Ryder Cup star and global winner will play all of his golf in Puma footwear and belts and wield Cobra clubs as he has been doing for some time now.

By signing up high-profile, Poulter, Puma, who acquired the Cobra Brand in 2010, have added another marquee name to their stable as they work at widening and brightening their profile in the golfing market.

The Englishman will join a marketing stable that includes flamboyant American young gun, Rickie Fowler, US LPGA Tour teen sensation Lexi Thompson, Sweden's talented and good-to-look at Anna Nordqvist and long-haired compatriot Johan Edfors, who like Poulter and Fowler is a golfing outlier who invariably stands out in a crowd

"Ian's worldwide presence on multiple tours will help drive home Cobra-Puma Golf's core message to 'enjoy golf through innovative, performance products and a stylish edge'," said Bob Philion, president of the Cobra Puma Golf Company

Initially, Poulter will wear Puma's new Neo Classic Pro-Type shoe which won't be immediately available to consumers, except for a limited release in midsummer.

Among the shoe's features:

- A full-grain upper leather with brogue details in the form stripe;

- Puma's proprietary S2C Pro (Swing Speed Chassis Pro) outsole;

- S2 Quill Technology and ...

- A combination of directionally molded spikes and replaceable spikes for traction.

As part of his responsibilities, the innovative Poulter also will serve as a consultant to help develop new footwear styles for the market place

A Cobra staff player for more than five years, Poulter will, this season, be playing with his sponsor's ZL Encore driver, AMP 3 wood, Baffler Rail 2/H, S3 Pro CB irons (4-6) and MB irons (7-PW).

source page
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Poulter signs with Puma   Poulter signs with Puma I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:29 pm

Swee ah!!
Back to top Go down
HyBriD
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
HyBriD

PostSubject: Re: Poulter signs with Puma   Poulter signs with Puma I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Pro Golfer Ian Poulter Got A Rolls Royce For Christmas From His Wife (Photo)

To Read further on
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/pnchung
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Poulter signs with Puma   Poulter signs with Puma I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 pm

I got a Mizuno golf bag, which I think is more heartfelt Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poulter signs with Puma   Poulter signs with Puma I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poulter signs with Puma
Page 1 of 1