Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway

Go down 
+2
pocketace
18underPar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway Empty
PostSubject: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:49 am

Henrik Stenson had an amazing 2013 season mostly playing a mixed bag of clubs. He just signed with Callaway Golf today though, so we'll probably see more Callaway equipment in his bag in 2014! He was already playing the Legacy Black irons, not sure if he'll keep those in the bag or switch over to the Apex line?? if he's going to play the clubs that are in the bag in the photo below, looks like he'll be bagging X-HOT woods from the headcovers, but we'll see! all speculation at this point, can't wait to see what's in his bag for 2014.

http://www.eighteenunderpar.com/henrik-stenson-joins-callaway/

looks cold in Sweden!!!
Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway Henrik-stenson-callway-v2

this was his bag for 2013:

DRIVER: TaylorMade SLDR prototype (Grafalloy Blue), 10.5 degrees
FAIRWAY WOOD: Callaway Diablo Octane Tour (13° 3-wood) with Grafalloy Blue X-flex shaft, Callaway X Hot Pro (17° 5-wood) with Grafalloy Blue X-flex shaft
IRONS: Callaway Legacy Black (3-PW) with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 120X shafts
WEDGES: Cleveland 588 RTX (52°, 58°) with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 120X shafts
PUTTER: Piretti Cottonwood II Prototype
BALL: Titleist Pro V1x
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
pocketace

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks for sharing
He has quite a bit of Callaway gear in his bag all along, so this deal came as no surprise
Will be interesting if he gives up his piretti putter cos that flat stick just works so well for him!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
hkhamateur

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:12 am

I was glad tat he s settled w a sponsorship! Wink 
Hope he s a great 2014 golfg career! Cool
Back to top Go down
kyleyann
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kyleyann

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:59 am

Looks like the 2012 Legacy Black irons are still in his bag though. Let's see whether he has to change those too.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:44 am

I guess more will be Callaway playing ambassadors soon ... The rise of  Callaway ...
Back to top Go down
18underPar
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
18underPar

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:59 am

Turbo wrote:
I guess more will be Callaway playing ambassadors soon ... The rise of  Callaway ...

that's for sure! they are signing a lot of younger names and really going through a re-branding of the company image, especially with their social media/online presence.

they've signed ryo ishikawa last year... and this year, even though they lost ernie els, they've signed henrik stenson, harris english, pat perez... and although it's not "officially" announced yet, lydia ko, as well! wonder if they will be making any more signing announcements!
Back to top Go down
http://www.EighteenUnderPar.com
Flash
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Flash

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 am

Henrik Stenson is a long hitter, a good trademark of Callaway's ambassador. Great to have that Callaway vs Taylormade arena back again. Will there is a change of No. 1 driver in tour this year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway   Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Henrik Stenson signs with Callaway
Page 1 of 1