Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benedictteo83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
benedictteo83

Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) Empty
PostSubject: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Just a question between this 2 position, anyone can enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:38 pm

I know where I can find caddies. But can you give me an example of what you mean by a "golf guide"?

Books?
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Den***,

Those golf guide like you that help to look for caddies for us and arrange 19th holes, makan .. etc lol!
Back to top Go down
Denmeister
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Denmeister

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
Den***,

Those golf guide like you that help to look for caddies for us and arrange 19th holes, makan .. etc lol!

Bro,
Another word for it is "friend"
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Denmeister wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Den***,

Bro,

Bro, I have another 6 months to train. I am ready for our yearly rematch. All I can say was .. I am get more mutual with my game every year Smile

oop, Topic OFF Sorry benedictteo83 .. waiting for your explaination
Back to top Go down
benedictteo83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
benedictteo83

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
Denmeister wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Den***,

Bro,

Bro, I have another 6 months to train. I am ready for our yearly rematch. All I can say was .. I am get more mutual with my game every year Smile

oop, Topic OFF Sorry benedictteo83 .. waiting for your explaination

quite puzzle as well bro cos actually thinking of changing jobs to caddy so this lady keep telling me "golf guide", first time i heard of this. for what i know is course marsal and caddy. maybe what she explain to me is caddy but using the terms "golf guide"? job scope she explain is to guide players on the course, maintain buggy. shuld be caddy right? she's making me confused so though maybe find some bro can help me solve in the end confuse ppl here also. sry bro. Sad
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am

The Caddy will meet you at your buggy, give you yardage, collect your tip and bye bye...

The Golf Guide, should, be waitng for you to arrive, greet you take your clubs, be waiting for you at buggy, make sure you have water etc, do all the caddy things as well, make sure all goes well, then be waiting with your clubs at bag drop to say bye bye...

The Golf Guide, is a caddy, but a customer service rep as well, they are being trained to make day more enjoyable....

And no, they do not!!!!!!! (well not at work anyway) Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)   Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different between golf caddy and golf guide at country club (not pro)
Page 1 of 1