Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyazaki Shafts

Go down 
+6
Yarra
kian
asahi
eiji
shamusan
Khorkar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 am

Hi,

Anyone here used Miyazaki shaft here. I saw these in couple website and have good reviews. Wondering if there is anyone here that used it?

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 am

i'm using the Miyazaki C. Kua shafts in 72x... its really good, infact, among all the shafts i have tried, it is my favorite...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 am

shamusan wrote:
i'm using the Miyazaki C. Kua shafts in 72x... its really good, infact, among all the shafts i have tried, it is my favorite...

shaft looks good too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Think the price is 'good' too.
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:29 pm

eh, i think its not too bad, should be at worst, the same price as a whiteboard but should be cheaper... i'm not sure cos it came with my driver...
Back to top Go down
kian
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
kian

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:50 pm

shamusan wrote:

Before ur shaft breaks in heehee lol!
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:33 pm

It is a pretty good shaft, we use it as a cheaper 'alternative' to the Proto-K: when we are running out of a certain Proto-K or when customers wanted something cheaper with 'a brand name on it'.

It is light weight, yet pretty stable. Distance is respectable, feel is not so bad. It should cost you about SGD$350.

Shamusan: hope you are enjoying that Superfast 282 of yours. I tried mine with Proto-K and it was good, an all-rounder. But the RIP 70X is a spin killer although I had a hard time launching the ball.
Back to top Go down
foolwalking
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
foolwalking

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi KK,

I have a Miyazaki shaft sitting around idle yet. But from the specs-perspective, it reads the same as a Diamana BB. The build/quality are excellent as well. Typically of high-end Jap shafts.

So i don't think it can be that off in terms of performance. Not sure how it rates as a cheaper brand name. What I can say is that SRI is pretty new to the shaft game so it might take a while more before the brand-name will really take off. Only the SRI - Cleveland pros are using it now. No other notable names yet Smile
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 pm

kian wrote:
shamusan wrote:

Before ur shaft breaks in heehee lol!

ya lor... but i'm assuming that since the CPM is rather high, it should be alright even after it breaks in...
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Yarra wrote:
It is a pretty good shaft, we use it as a cheaper 'alternative' to the Proto-K: when we are running out of a certain Proto-K or when customers wanted something cheaper with 'a brand name on it'.

It is light weight, yet pretty stable. Distance is respectable, feel is not so bad. It should cost you about SGD$350.

Shamusan: hope you are enjoying that Superfast 282 of yours. I tried mine with Proto-K and it was good, an all-rounder. But the RIP 70X is a spin killer although I had a hard time launching the ball.

bro, i love the 282, since the day i got it, i've not looked at another driver since... and i'm not interested in any other driver... haha... it is by far the longest hitting and straight driver i've used in my life... i've hit some drivers with my baby that are so indecent in distance that we shall not mention them on a public forum...

when are you coming back?
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
eiji

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 am

shamusan wrote:
Yarra wrote:

bro, i love the 282, since the day i got it, i've not looked at another driver since... and i'm not interested in any other driver... haha... it is by far the longest hitting and straight driver i've used in my life... i've hit some drivers with my baby that are so indecent in distance that we shall not mention them on a public forum...

hmm indecent distance..no i thought it was insane!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Great to hear that. I have yet to found a better shaft to go with the Superfast 282. So I am sticking with the Proto-K until then.

I am planning to visit Singapore again right after the Chinese New Year. We're gonna have ghoonk in town, too. We should arrange a game together with ghoonk and Jon.

shamusan wrote:
Yarra wrote:

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 am

eiji wrote:
shamusan wrote:
Yarra wrote:

hmm indecent distance..no i thought it was insane!

bro... average drive is 200m remember....
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
shamusan

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:03 am

Yarra wrote:
Great to hear that. I have yet to found a better shaft to go with the Superfast 282. So I am sticking with the Proto-K until then.

I am planning to visit Singapore again right after the Chinese New Year. We're gonna have ghoonk in town, too. We should arrange a game together with ghoonk and Jon.

shamusan wrote:
Yarra wrote:

yes, we should have a game with ghoonk for sure... the proto K is a perfect shaft for it... DGman just has no stock now... haha hence the usage of the miyazaki
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:14 am

Hahaha! We still have a few 70S and 70X left over here. And 2 80Xs, if you need them.
Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:03 am

Anyone to recommend local store to get Miyazaki?
Back to top Go down
frosTEE
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
frosTEE

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:39 am

You can get it thru big fish but pls call to check if the specific shaft you want is in stock Smile
Back to top Go down
golfbuzz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbuzz

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:03 pm

ron81 wrote:
Anyone to recommend local store to get Miyazaki?

Bro can try My Golf Shop at TradeHub21. Very reasonable pricing. They install lots of Miyazaki shafts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ron81
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ron81

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:34 am

Thanks dude, will check out the shop. Do you have a exact address for this shop?
Back to top Go down
golfbuzz
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
golfbuzz

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:07 am

ron81 wrote:
Thanks dude, will check out the shop. Do you have a exact address for this shop?

It's block 18 tradehub21. Second sty just above the coffee shop . They are open mon - sat 2pm till 10pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miyazaki Shafts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyazaki Shafts   Miyazaki Shafts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyazaki Shafts
Page 1 of 1