Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ringrain_78
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge Empty
PostSubject: Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge   Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:04 am

After some years of abuse on the pitching wedge, my P iron has a deep worn out groove. My club is TM 300 forged. Is it possible for repair or require a replacement?

I find that hitting the ball is not an issue but the main concern is aesthetics. Please see a modified picture of the club. I shall post an actual photo when I get home today. Since today is 1/2 day in office, I am just slacking around.

Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge Post288111928205651
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge   Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:13 am

If its not affecting play, i do not think that you need too. However, since its the festive season and you feel like spending some money, there are alot of brand of wedges that comes with a 48 deg loft which is typically a PW. And if you are looking for a one, i happen to have a 48 Deg Fourteen MT28V3 for sale. Smile
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

PostSubject: Re: Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge   Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:35 am

Bro,

Please see the pics

Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge Img_0110

Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge Img_0111

Enjoy and PM me to deal.

Please dun worry about the adhesive stain on the club as it from the adhesive of a lead tape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge   Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worn out leading edge of pitching wedge
Page 1 of 1