Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all, im new to the forums

Go down 
+4
shorthitter
Duval_S
Moonfruit
garylin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

Hi all, im new to the forums Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:27 am

Hi all, I'm new to the forums.. Appreciate any guidance from the 'lau jiaos' out there.

Abit of self intro:

I'm 26yo, 18 handicapper usually playing at Palm Springs (MY), JCC and RCC.. my average score is 90+ (on good days)...

Current clubs I'm using are:

TM burner 08 Driver, R7 cgb max irons, Odyssey Black Series (i)#1 putter, Titleist vokey wedges 52 and 58 Smile

Back to top Go down
Moonfruit
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Moonfruit

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Welcome Gary!

I'm pretty new here too. Similar kind of scorer too!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:51 pm

welcome welcome....I am a seasoned beginner but nobody called me 'lau jiao' before....although occasionally 'lao chio'...

Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 pm

thanks for all the welcome messages Smile

wa duval, 'lao chio' ? hehe
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals
shorthitter

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Welcome aboard.... 18 hcp bery goood........ Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Golfman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
Golfman

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:21 pm

garylin wrote:
Hi all, I'm new to the forums.. Appreciate any guidance from the 'lau jiaos' out there.

Abit of self intro:

I'm 26yo, 18 handicapper usually playing at Palm Springs (MY), JCC and RCC.. my average score is 90+ (on good days)...

Current clubs I'm using are:

TM burner 08 Driver, R7 cgb max irons, Odyssey Black Series (i)#1 putter, Titleist vokey wedges 52 and 58 Smile

Swee ar......welcome to the forum....
Very well... another good player....wow....low handicap too.....
swee ...... me very lousy player lor...hope you dont mind playing with a high handicapper hor..... What a Face
peisay.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
dsim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:42 am

Hi, I am a new member. HCP is 16,played more often at RCC, otherwise Msia clubs. I am 59yrs of age and look forward to participate in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Quote :
dsim wrote:
Hi, I am a new member. HCP is 16,played more often at RCC, otherwise Msia clubs. I am 59yrs of age and look forward to participate in the forum.

Welcome dsim.......wow....16 HCP......!!

do join us for range and games...

...just me 'd' (SB)
Back to top Go down
dsim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
dsim wrote:

...just me 'd' (SB)

There are more serious good players than me out there..just trying to keep pace withthe HCP. I seldom go to the range but games yes if I can get away from my kakis..haha..what does the last line inyr msg means?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Quote :
dsim wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
dsim wrote:

...just me 'd' (SB)

There are more serious good players than me out there..just trying to keep pace withthe HCP. I seldom go to the range but games yes if I can get away from my kakis..haha..what does the last line inyr msg means?

Its just my signature....eg. Regards,......just me'd' (SB).....you must be good...such that your kaki cant get enough of you Face Hug
Back to top Go down
icanshoot
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome... i am new here too.

Back to top Go down
crayon33
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
crayon33

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 pm

hi there, welcome to GR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, im new to the forums   Hi all, im new to the forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all, im new to the forums
Page 1 of 1