Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BFG Indonesia

Go down 
+9
Khorkar
duffader
Agumon
slinger
watermyforrest
JonL_TK
daveaha
Duval_S
Yarra
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey guys,

I know it's been long overdue. Some Internet glitch in this 3rd world country prevent me from uploading these pics. Fortunately, finally there is an Internet connection that works in the shop. Thanks to Jon, who will help out uploading the pictures. Thanks for your support all these while. We welcome any suggestions and critics, if any. Thanks.

BFG Indonesia
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Hey Bro...where is the pic? don have leh
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Hey Bro...where is the pic? don have leh

Bro, Jon will upload lah....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:19 am

BFG Indonesia R0010110

BFG Indonesia R0010111

BFG Indonesia R0010112
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
watermyforrest

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 am

Congrats, Isk on the soft opening. Btw is the shop located in a driving range? Coz I don't see any swing area/trackman around.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks, Dude!

No, it is not on a driving range. It is quite close, though. Trackman is supposed to be on level two, between the showroom and workshop. Somehow, I have not got a good shot. Will post more when I do.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
slinger

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:00 pm

isk, congrats, hope 1 day i can pay u a visit.....

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Congrats !!!!

I too just like my Shi-Fu will hope to pay you a visit.

Maybe ..just maybe......in the coming future, there will be a BFG ASEAN TOUR.....suitable for seasoned beginner like me....and then maybe, just maybe I can make it to the final round...and maybe , just maybe it will be held in Jakarta...and maybe just maybe, I can hope to visit you.

Congrats again.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:20 pm

BFG Asean Tour... That's a good idea. DGman, what do you think? Idea
Back to top Go down
Agumon
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Agumon

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Congrats Isk. Hope to visit your place one day too.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Agumon wrote:

Is it close to millenium??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:45 am

its near Mulia.... i think....

Yarra, Victor and the gang in BFG Indonesia,
Congrates in setting up the shop.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:46 am

duffader wrote:
Agumon wrote:

If it is not close to millenium. I will drive you there when I am in JKT and join you in millemium too lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:49 am

Slicer51 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Agumon wrote:

If it is not close to millenium. I will drive you there when I am in JKT and join you in millemium too lol! lol!

Thanks for the offer bro... Igot no logistic problem in JKT, the only problem is getting to go to JKT. Smile
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 am

duffader wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Agumon wrote:

Thanks for the offer bro... Igot no logistic problem in JKT, the only problem is getting to go to JKT. Smile

No, no. You have miss understood me .. I do not mean you do not know your way to millenium but I would like to join you there too. When I hear millenium I am bounce bounce Beer lol!
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 am

Slicer51 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Agumon wrote:

No, no. You have miss understood me .. I do not mean you do not know your way to millenium but I would like to join you there too. When I hear millenium I am bounce bounce Beer lol!

U got me wrong too. What I meant is trying to get an excuse to go Jakarta. Heheheh.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 am

duffader wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
duffader wrote:
Agumon wrote:

U got me wrong too. What I meant is trying to get an excuse to go Jakarta. Heheheh.

Beer
Back to top Go down
waterlily
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Congrats to BFG Indonesia, well done
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Thank you for your support, guys. We really appreciate it! And we are looking forward seeing you in the shop... Wink
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 pm

hi Guys..

i am at the CGK airport perparing to fly home to Sg after my visit to BFG Indonesia.

there is a great bunch of guys there starting from Wandy, Iskandar, Victor, Paolos and the resident pro William.

it was a great visit where i get to spread some poison in a different country and meet different golfers who basically seek the same thing....lower their scores without working for it...haha.

we did however convert a top playing pro from Philippines playing in a pro-am today (photo and name to come) and had 3 set of aerotech i-95 confirmed (those guys are shocked with the performance of the i-95 and now understand why Matt Kucher can regular churn out good scores when he previously struggle to finish 5 rounds in a week.

enough said...will load pictures once i organise them.

btw BFG Indonesia is very near Mulia Hotel and just behind the prestigious Senaya Residences.

DGman

PS..i also had first hand experience of the worst traffic jam of the year in Jakarta last night...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
duffader

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Good thing you still manage to reach the airport before your flight. I have never fail to miss my flight whenever i am in jakarta.
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I did made sure that he gets to the airport ahead of time, just in case. Traffic to the airport was just a little over 30 mins. A little late, he will have to spend another night in Jakarta. I need 2,5 hours getting back to town after driving him to the airport!!!

By the way, a BIG THANKS to DGman for his support, assistance and advice throughout his trip over here. We really appreciate it more than anything else. I will post the Filipino pro pictures later on when he visits the shop tonight.
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

The last time I was in Jakarta for biz trip and going back to SG, we played it safe as it was on Friday and was raining. So we depart from hotel 4 hours before flight !

Anyway, if it's near Senayan, I'm very happy... as I think I may have to go back to Bapindo Plaza and stay at Mulia Hotel again next year !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
DGman

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:53 pm

it is rumoured that pushslice house is a par 5 away from the shop.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Par 5 Or maybe 6, but it could take 3-holes to drive that distance if the traffic is as bad as last night traffic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BFG Indonesia Empty
PostSubject: Re: BFG Indonesia   BFG Indonesia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BFG Indonesia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next