Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia

Go down 
+5
missmoon
jaketang
Roystonnn
ebay
Khorkar
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia Empty
PostSubject: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Since some of us travel up and down to JB and some even further than that, I thought I start a thread that talk about Street Crimes and how it happened or will happen. Nevermind if its hearsay, please share them, so that we can take necessary precaution.

Being ALERT and VIGILANT, it will save lives and avoid painful lessons. Safety 1st!

Last edited by Khorkar on Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Got it from Travel Guide.

Although Malaysia is considered as a safe country to travel and to live in most regards, street crime is a major concern these days with figures of street crime rising steadily in recent years, especially in major cities Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru.

Stealth methods of Street crime are a norm in large cities: pocket picking, bag slashing, and bag snatching. But recently there have been more reports of muggings and violent robberies.

However, by being aware of personal safety and the practice of good safety precautions, you can avoid putting yourself in an uncomfortable situation that may lead to these incidents. It is all about being aware of a potential problem before it happens and that is where my tips on how to prevent street crime from happening come in.

In every street crime incident there are always three aspects – a victim, an offender and an opportunity for a criminal. The criminal is always on a look out for easy target, if you are showing precaution to put off his intentions, he will move on to someone else.Thus best way of breaking the “triangle of street crime” is to remove the opportunity and this can be done in a number of ways.

Be aware of the environment you are in at all times, stay clear of unfamiliar places and dark alleys, even when you are in a small sized group of 2-3. If you feel insecure of the environment, the best thing is to get out of it at the earliest opportunity. Potential street crime problem: Mugging, bag snatching.

Walk against the traffic flow! Same as #1; be aware of your surroundings, keep an eye on traffic and the people, especially in tourist areas. Ladies try to walk inside the path beside a man, even if it is a stranger. Potential street crime problem: Bag snatching.

Travel light and keep personal items out of sight, especially when having a meal, do not leave your valuables (cell phone, purse, bag, pouch etc) on the dining table or empty chair even if you think you got your attention on it. Criminals are very good in create a diversion and you soon find your things missing. Potential street crime problem: Pocket picking, stealing, and bag snatching.

In any crowded place such as a bus, train, market, entrance to a busy place – anywhere where people are packed close together, guard your bag, wallet, camera, jewelry, wrist watch, and anything else of value. Put your hands crossed on your chest with your bag in-between them. Potential street crime problem: Pocket picking, bag slashing, and bag snatching.

Keep your backpacks in front of you where you can see it when in crowded area; Bag-slashers will get behind or beside you in a crowded place, slash your bag or pocket with a razor blade and collect your valuables. You don’t see or feel a thing. Potential street crime problem: Pocket picking, bag slashing, and bag snatching.

These apply to different situation that you probably might find yourself in:

#
6When in bars / clubs, never get too drunk; you might wake up without your wallet. As for ladies, do not leave your drinks out of sight. Potential crime problems: Mugging and rape.

If you are driving, always lock the doors, and never leave your personal belongings unattended when you get off the car. There have been cases where a rider on a motorbike will open the car door and take the items and ride off.

If you plan to visit any mosque, wear some old flip flips (which you should be able to get it cheaply everywhere), as you will be required to remove your shoes before entry, and there have been cases of missing shoes.

Remember, that the prevention of street crime is the best cure for it from happening. With an increase in individual awareness, potential opportunities will decrease, and this will in turn dissuade offenders from trying.

You can do a part in making Malaysia a safer place to travel in by being more aware of your own personal safety.
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 am

From a blogger "Scott Thong":

Good and straightforward tips on keeping yourself safe, whether in Malaysia or elsewhere! Pay attention to them and stay alert. Here are a few of my own:

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2006/07/28/common-sense-personal-safety/

But when it comes down to it, no matter how much preparation you make and precautions you take, sometimes crime is just unavoidable.

I had all the recommended safeguards, such as purchasing a steering lock for my car and avoiding dark, lonely places. But in the end, I was robbed inside the house I rented in the dead of night. The protection of a steel grille door and an alarm system failed to deter the robbers.

You don’t get much safer than a fully-locked down house, but even that is not an absolute guarantee. One burglar/murderer even cut through the metal roof of a house to get in before!

But the majority of criminal attacks in Johor Bahru seem to take place just outside the house in suburbs, especially at around dawn and dusk. Carjackings are also common, sometimes with the passengers still in the car.

Criminals today have an increasing tendency to inflict bodily harm first, and grab your belongings after. Rape and murder are not taboo, sometimes even intentional after the looting.

My advice if ever forced to defend yourself or friends (from rape, murder or mutilation) – Move quickly with surprise, go all out, show no mercy, gouge out the eyes and run as soon as you safely can. It’s them or you.

So don’t go looking for trouble (or letting it leer at you)… Trouble is out there looking for you!

Extra reading with links to more reading on crimes in Johor Bahru:

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2007/05/17/malaysia-travel-guide-on-preventing-street-crime/
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 am

Common Sense Personal Safety
By Scott Thong

JB is a dangerous city – the crime rate is infamous, including violent crimes. Snatch thefts, armed robberies, assaults, car thefts, house break-ins, rapes. The last one especially riles my righteous anger and concern for those around me. I’d be only half-joking if I said it has to do with the local police being VERY ADEPT at issuing parking offence samans, and VERY INEPT at apparently anything else.

Some time back, I submitted an office memo on watching out for yourself (mainly for the girls). I present here the modified version. I hope you find it useful, wherever you may be. God bless you, and keep you and your loved ones safe.

COMMON SENSE PERSONAL SAFETY
It is very important that you STAY SAFE FROM BEING ATTACKED. Being prepared is the best protection. Common sense steps:

WALKING
1. DO NOT WALK ALONE. Always travel together. If you will work past evening, arrange for someone to meet you at the office.
2. Stay in brightly lit areas. Avoid dark and lonely streets. Do not go near to bushes, doors or other places where a person can hide.
3. If possible, walk on the ‘kaki lima’ of shops. Snatch thefts occur most often when you are walking on the road. But do not walk along ‘kaki lima’ that are dark or secluded.
4. Walk quickly, do not ‘lepak’ and take your time. The darker it is, the faster you should walk.
5. If you know you have to walk when it is late, wear shoes that you can run in. High heels are not recommended.
6. Be alert to your surroundings, this also discourages attackers who prefer easy targets. Look around you for danger, and move to avoid danger if you see it. DO NOT LET YOURSELF DREAM OR BE BLUR.

GOING TO THE CAR/DRIVING
1. Go to your cars together. If only two of you are left, get in the first car and drive to the next car.
2. Have your car keys ready before you reach the car. Open the door, get inside, and lock the door quickly.
3. Lock all the doors and close all the windows. Make it a habit to ALWAYS do this.
4. If you are involved in an accident, DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR. Stay calm, don’t panic and just forget what you’re reading here! Only wind down the window VERY LITTLE and talk from there until you are sure it is safe. Call someone to come over or at least inform them of the situation. You can drive to a bright, public area or police station to discuss things.
5. When you reach home, look around before you get out of the car. Have your house keys ready so you can go inside quickly. Please remember – if an attacker gets inside your home, your family or housemates are also in danger.

IF YOU ARE THREATENED
1. If the attacker is dangerous (such as carrying a weapon) and only wants your money, give it to him. Money is not worth getting hurt for.
2. Remember as many details as you can (height, age, facial features, race). Go and make a police report as soon as possible so you don’t forget any details.

IF YOU ARE ATTACKED
1. If you believe the attacker wants to hurt or rape you, SCREAM LOUDLY. RUN TO WHERE THERE ARE PEOPLE.
2. If you are trapped and cannot escape, stay calm. Talk to the attacker confidently, reason with him. DO NOT BEG, PLEAD OR SEEM WEAK. Make him know that you are a person, a human being, not a ‘thing’ that has no rights or feelings.
3. If he doesn’t stop, you have two options. The first option is to SURVIVE. Being raped is terrible, but being killed is worse. Surrender, but remember as many details as you can to tell to the police.

IF YOU FIGHT BACK
1. If you cannot accept the above, or you think he will injure/kill you anyway, then FIGHT BACK AS HARD AND FIERCE AND WILD AS YOU CAN. It may be unthinkable for some of you, but don’t think too much – set your mind to JUST DO IT.
2. When you fight, SHOW NO MERCY. Don’t care what happens to the attacker! He deserves to be hurt. You deserve to be safe.
3. As soon as you can, get to safety. You are fighting to get a chance to escape, not fighting to win.
4. When you fight:
a) Fight with all your strength, you may take him by surprise or scare him away.
b) SCRATCH HIS EYES as hard and deep as you can, even if you blind him.
c) Use your knees, elbows to hit soft areas (nose, neck, stomach and groin).
d) Use any sharp objects you have (keys can be used to poke his eyes).
e) BITE AS HARD AS YOU CAN, especially the face, nose and fingers, even if you bite off flesh. Bite like an angry, crazy dog – THIS IS NOT A JOKE. Bite so badly that he has to seek immediate medical attention and leaves.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN RAPED
1. Stay calm. Get to safety. Call someone you know, call the police.
2. Do not change clothes or bathe. Go to the hospital first and get a medical examination. The police will need any DNA and evidence to catch the attacker.
3. Make a police report. You can help stop the attacker from hurting other people.
4. There are cases where hospital or police staff are uncooperative, despite the trauma you’ve undergone. It’s up to your discretion, but you can threaten to report their actions and attitude to newspapers unless they get their act together. (We know many reporters with the Star, the Sun and the New Straits Times)

And to all GUYS, I charge you with this: PROTECT THE GIRLS AT ALL COSTS. If you have to, GIVE YOUR LIFE to keep them from harm and give them a chance to escape safely. The worst that can happen to us is that we die only. This is the duty of a man, moreso a man of God.
Back to top Go down
ebay
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
ebay

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:04 am

have stop going JB since i got a SUV years ago....knowing that the car is hot target

miss the JB bak ku teh and ah kun fishball ... and JB golf course
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:06 am

In the past, I have seen & heard quite a few stories on crimes.
So. when I go Malaysia for golf, i took the "Kia Si" (scared die) way.. Very Happy

I drive in straight to golf course, no stop over for breakfast.
Park head in and reconfirmed I locked the car.

When returning Singapore, I never visit petrol station.
As usual, drive straight to custom no stop-over and no lunch out. (eat at clubhouse) Very Happy

Oh ya, I don't bring much SIngapore Dollars or Ringgit..
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 am

I was relating during lunch today about a case in Gombak - KL. The robbers took parang and almost cut off the lady's arms.

This is no joke and its something that can happen to you or anyone else. This is real folks.

For those can read Malay.
http://www.hmetro.com.my/Friday/BeritaUtama/20090807065354/Article
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:14 am

Ya, I have read such news quite long time ago.. a lady hand was chopped by Parang while struggling with the thug on the handbag..

Scary.. So I don't shop in Malaysia.. Just golf or genting. Very Happy
Recently saw news, even genting also dangerous.

An auntie got stabbed at the back after opening her hotel room door.
Then lady thug wana snatch her handbag but auntie screamed very very loud and thug ran off. Scary...
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:16 am

It pays to KIASI (afraid of death) in KL. Only then you will be safe.

One of my colleagues was crossing streets in Ipoh old town. Her bag was snatched, she landed on her right side of her arms and for a week, she couldnt eat well, sleep or drive. This is not forgetting her losses and medical bills.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:18 am

i already gave up goin there to play le....

news are scarely.....no matter what u do, how u prevent, still no use.....

i remb many years back while travelling to GT in 2 cars... a msia merc keep "challenging" our vehicles and want us to stop... we juz keep driving and slow down for them to pass and only stop when we lose sight of them. (of course this is juz one small incident)

anyway travelling there for a game oso takes up lots of time compare to SG... so i rather play here... i consider batam / bintam safer too... st from ferry to golf course, makan there after game st to ferry...
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:21 am

oh ya one more real incident...

my colleague from msia (lady) went back to msia for last year CNY. her husband fetch her in a bike (msia plate) during a jam in JB, another bike ride past them and snatch the handbag!!!

they did manage to give chase (i feel it is stupid) for a while but give up after the robbers ride so much faster...
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:25 am

Also to note, our S plates are the frequently targeted. If you see the following on the road:

- Someone lying on the floor, asking for help
- A motor bike on the center of the road

Be cautious that there is another vehicle nor far from there. Its a con job. You will end up being rob.

Bottom Line - DON'T STOP!

Last edited by Khorkar on Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roystonnn
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am

jaketang wrote:
i already gave up goin there to play le....

news are scarely.....no matter what u do, how u prevent, still no use.....

i remb many years back while travelling to GT in 2 cars... a msia merc keep "challenging" our vehicles and want us to stop... we juz keep driving and slow down for them to pass and only stop when we lose sight of them. (of course this is juz one small incident)

anyway travelling there for a game oso takes up lots of time compare to SG... so i rather play here... i consider batam / bintam safer too... st from ferry to golf course, makan there after game st to ferry...

Msia Merc challenging? U must be with the Ferrari club. Very Happy

I heard from frends on such stories a few times..
these kinda road challenge happens usually on highway right?

Say if you and some frends happen to witness this challenge, will u drive your car to support that singaporean victim? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:37 am

no leh... we were driving a volvo n honda.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:09 am

thanks KK for this thread,

moon and sunny travel to JB every weekend.. "Common Sense Personal Safety" is indeed useful..

KK, do you have a list of emergency jb numbers? ie. police no, highway traffic police no. etc etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 am

JT, no one "challenges" for no reason. Were you going really fast or did you accidentally rev your engine? I'm not saying that you started the challenge but there must be something more to it than meets the eye.

In any event, I think this thread may degenerate into a slam-our-neighbor thread. Let's try to avoid it by posting suggestions as to what to do to travel safe. I'll give it a go:

1. Dress down
When going out to makan, please dress down. If you walk around with your bling bling, carry your LV/Gucci/Prada/Miu Miu handbags etc, you are inviting attention. It's best to be as casual as possible. I'm not referring to tourists alone. Even locals dress down.

2. Be street smart
Don't be a hero by parking your car in a dark alley. I remember reading an article a few years ago about a Singaporean guy who got robbed. He complained endlessly about how unsafe it was. As it turns out, he parked his car in some dark and dingy alley. Doing so was simply silly. So, use some common sense - if it looks dangerous, it likely is.

3. Don't believe everything you read/hear
There are lots of stories about things which happen to people. Yes, a lot of it may be true but they could also have been exaggerated or fabricated. It's best to use some common sense when deciding what to believe or not.

4. Be prepared.
In response to Moon's post above, be prepared with a list of contact numbers you can use in the event of an emergency:

Police & Ambulance 999
Fire 994
Civil Defense 991
From Mobile Phone 112

For a more extensive list, check this link out.

5. Be courteous
When driving, try to be courteous. Don't pick a fight with other cars. I've seen how some drivers seem to ignite over small issues. For example, cutting into someone else's lane without an indicator will cause the driver behind to honk endlessly, hurl abuses etc. Again, this applies to both foreigners and locals. If you drive safely, chances are you'll get home safely Smile
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:37 am

please dun go malaysia.....

that's the best solution.... then there would be no jam at the custom for regular users like me.

:-)
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:38 am

chocoman wrote:
please dun go malaysia.....

that's the best solution.... then there would be no jam at the custom for regular users like me.

:-)

ROFLOL!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am

Ms Moon.

To add to Techno's list. The main police station in Johor is in Batu Pahat.

Ibu Pejabat Polis Daerah (IPD) for Johor
Alamat : Ibupejabat Polis Daerah
Batu Pahat
Polis Diraja Malaysia
83000 Batu Pahat,
Johor
Telefon : 07-4341222, 1225, 1229, 1230, 4222
Faks : 07-4348171

Main list of police stations available in http://www.rmp.gov.my/#, under Direktori -> Alamat
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks KK and Technospaz..
I will keep these numbers on the mobile phone just in case..
Back to top Go down
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy
nientsu

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 am

Technospaz wrote:

1. Dress down
When going out to makan, please dress down. If you walk around with your bling bling, carry your LV/Gucci/Prada/Miu Miu handbags etc, you are inviting attention. It's best to be as casual as possible. I'm not referring to tourists alone. Even locals dress down.

5. Be courteous
When driving, try to be courteous. Don't pick a fight with other cars. I've seen how some drivers seem to ignite over small issues. For example, cutting into someone else's lane without an indicator will cause the driver behind to honk endlessly, hurl abuses etc. Again, this applies to both foreigners and locals. If you drive safely, chances are you'll get home safely Smile

I think number 1 is so true. Just don wear your panerais, Pradas. Go there in tshirt, berms and slippers and look as cheap as possible. Robber wanna rob you oso will think twice once they weigh whether its worth the effort.

Number 5 too. When in Rome, just do as the romans do. Avoid as much road trouble as possbile. Yes, even when you are antagonised. This can happen rather often in JB.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:09 pm

missmoon wrote:
Thanks KK and Technospaz..
I will keep these numbers on the mobile phone just in case..

i hope when u called it would be ringing... and if it's riniging.. i hoppe someone picks up.

ad if someone picks up... i hope he understands english or u speak malay...

and let's assume.. u have someone pick up ur distress call... and sends help.

then ur last bet would be to pray and hope that your 'help' actually arrives.

and if it does... i hope they dun put u in jail for a nite.. for not having ur ic. and lastly forced to pay $$ for release and make a report for u.

my fren kena last month. he was with his jb gf. they got mugged at petrol staion. fren ( singaporean) ended one nite in jail... no IC.. and in the end had to pay $$ to have a report done. after that he swore on his mother's grave that he would not come malaysia anymore!!!!

true story... Smile
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
missmoon

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:10 pm

OMG.....
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:12 pm

whe i go jb....

i wear slipper, no watches. carry no wallets.. doors locked at all times... no walking around like ' come mugged me' sorhai. that's my preventive measure.

and i always.. look around before i stepped out of my car.

and sometimes.. i paste my dragons fake tatooo all over my arm... if i have to get into hostile area.
Back to top Go down
chocoman
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chocoman

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:13 pm

missmoon wrote:
OMG.....

believe me... i am not Bs ing here.

ask malaysians.. abt their ordeal with polices...

and they'd swear that gangsters are more reliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia   Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street Crimes - Being Street Smart when playing golf in Malaysia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next