Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?

Go down 
+21
golfdiva
ralphlim
renode
Rhinatron
ckyc
Gray
Exigence78
idrahus
currahee
X-Man
bogeydown
Tituman
yuki
mizzy
puteh83
weesern
golfjoy
cristel
daveaha
JonL_TK
feith
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
feith
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
feith

Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:41 pm

hey thanks for all the responses!!!

From what I know, Isetan's golf sale has very limited ladies golf shoes selection! =(

So the list I have...

1. Golf House (which one should I go?)
2. Isetan Golf Sale
3. (anymore?!?!)

Where else can I go to get shoes at a good price?

Back to top Go down
currahee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Far east SC... Vinc golf for Footjoys
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 am

Lukewa... They having sale now
Back to top Go down
idrahus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:39 am

Adidas warehouse at Novena Sq. They have some golf shoes but if you are not fussy about the model, then can be quite a steal
Back to top Go down
feith
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
feith

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 pm

sorry..where is lukewa??
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:16 am

feith wrote:
sorry..where is lukewa??
http://www.golfrepublic.org/golf-sales-and-promotions-f16/nike-golf-storewide-50-off-t7266.htm
Back to top Go down
Exigence78
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 am

Hi there....I always go to Novena Square (Velocity) Adidas Factory Outlet to take a look....they have the last season's models (guys and gals) at 40% and it's worth the dollar.....

They have some nice ladies models there too. Worth to take a look at the apparel too.

It's 2nd Floor (main building not new extension) besides MPH/ Subway.
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Exigence78 wrote:
Hi there....I always go to Novena Square (Velocity) Adidas Factory Outlet to take a look....they have the last season's models (guys and gals) at 40% and it's worth the dollar.....

They have some nice ladies models there too. Worth to take a look at the apparel too.

It's 2nd Floor (main building not new extension) besides MPH/ Subway.

Thanks for the lobang.
Back to top Go down
ckyc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:18 pm

If you are looking for Adidas shoes - can go Toa Payoh Golf range shop!

The shoes are at 40%.Both of my friends bought the Tour360 4.0 at $180 yday, was tempted haha but didnt buy.

Back to top Go down
ckyc
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 pm

just to elaborate, they have other adidas shoes as well.. e.g. powerband (230 before 40% discount)..
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rhinatron

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry to intrude, but any of u fellas ever come across a luminous or bright green adidas golf shoe b4.... really liked that pair but cant find it anywhere now... even the staff at the adidas shop couldn't give me the model...

helphelp ty
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
renode

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

Are u referring to the luminous green version of adidas tour 360 3.0 ? The recent adidas sale at expo was selling it at 69 bucks
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rhinatron

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:15 am

ya its luminous green adidas but i'm not too sure bout the model type... i tried goggling for it but still cant find the image...

Anyway... $69 bucks!!!!!!! WTF!!! i was there at the expo on saturday but i didn't see it.... *sobsob
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
ralphlim

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am

Try the Adidas Factory outlet @ Novena Square 2nd floor

I think they still have stock for Powerband 2.0 in Luminous green color...

wow, you want to be Green Lantern ah?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rhinatron

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 am

Ha no lah... just happen to really like the colour... Will try calling them NOW!

Thanks ralphlim ... anyway i'm new to the forum ... cheers ppl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rhinatron

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:36 am

*sobsob no more ...
Back to top Go down
golfdiva
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golfdiva

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi, I think I saw the green adidas at MST golf last week (MBGC branch). Maybe you can try to call them. They are having 20% discount.
Back to top Go down
Rhinatron
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Rhinatron

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Sweet!!! Thanks bro... will try to call them ...

cheers!
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread.. I'm looking for Adidas Powerband 2.0 or anywhere with good sales on powerband 3.0.. Just checked taylormade outlet in The Cathay but they no more Powerband 2.0 liao.. Anyone know where to find? or have lobang? Smile
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 pm

My personal opinion is Dry Joy from Footjoy, I had tried a few brands and I find Footjoy is more durable and have good waterproofing.
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 am

Yeah I also wanna buy a pair of new shoe. Fyi, u can customise a pair of Footjoy's Dryjoy from tgw.com Tats wat I'm gonna do... hehe
Back to top Go down
garylin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
garylin

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Batman wrote:
Yeah I also wanna buy a pair of new shoe. Fyi, u can customise a pair of Footjoy's Dryjoy from tgw.com Tats wat I'm gonna do... hehe

i roughtly know my size liao.. do u know the estimated shipping costs? can pm me details if you do? Btw can order those on sale/clearance too right?

anyway for all to take note: i went novena adidas outlet today, there is no more golf shoes for guys. only for ladies left.. saw a ladies tour series one..
Back to top Go down
Holaway_35
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 1:51 pm

I always avail services from an online store that gives best quality tights. Recently purchased Carbon 38 workout clothes and using them since then. Really happy with their comfort and will buy for mom and sister too. They always wanted to have best ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?   Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golf Shoes - Where to buy and how to choose?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2