Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club

Go down 
+4
solarpop
freedrop
sunny
G00dEgg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
G00dEgg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
G00dEgg

Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club Empty
PostSubject: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi guys,

Has anyone played on this course before? Just Curious. I passby this club a couple of time on my road trips. Just wondering whats behind the fence.

Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club price seems reasonable and the pictures on the site seems nice. RM120 for weekday golf. Mmmm nice.
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 pm

it is nice and the price is also nice...it seems reasonable but then it is quite expensive compared to other weekday rates.

But the price had come down a bit already. It used to be 140 compulsory caddy for AM before 10 and 170 PM.

A lot of waters. Bring lots of balls if you cannot hit straight.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
freedrop
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
freedrop

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:09 pm

I just saw a poster in a Malaysian golf course that Horizon Hills will have a staff vs guests game in December (forgot the date) for RM180 only.

Will check details and let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Horizon Hills is my fav course in JB currently. Excellent facilities, nice course. Not exactly easy.. the greens are very well guarded by bunkers, and greens itself are very fast. Not much to say about the caddies.. sometimes good, sometimes very bad.. some can't even speak english. I'm not usually bothered though.. all i need them to do is to bring me my clubs..

Previously used to have a better deal where lunch is included for weekend golf.. but now no more. RM251 per golfer for flight of 4, RM270 for flight of 3.

I'm playing there tomorrow, tee-off 8am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
golfdiva
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
golfdiva

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 pm

Very nice course. Played my first 18 there and was thrashed. Lots of water and bunkers indeed.
Some day I shall return to challenge it again.
Back to top Go down
D_Iceman
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
D_Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:24 pm

I've played there a few times. Reminds me of Serapong.

In fact I'm playing there again this sunday. Hopefully can break 100 there.
Back to top Go down
kopiO
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
kopiO

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm

i juz played there a couple of days back...

RM151 caddy included... supposedly already promotional rates (for tee-off before 10am)... wednesday got senior citizen promotion, think RM120

challenging course, every hole got water AND bunkers. Most holes have to play blind too (cant see the pin from tee box). facilities is still v new.

but the haze is making the weather unbearable, caddies cannot make it too and the "light" lunch is pathetic.

buggy on track only...
Back to top Go down
fabulous
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Well the course still very good and the green awsome with that kind of price not too bad compare playing in Singapore or other course in JB. The Caddy just good to help carry your club as for distance and read the green they are so so only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club   Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horizon Hills Golf and Country Club
Page 1 of 1