Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
freezyool
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) Empty
PostSubject: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi,
Was at Golf House today, saw that they are having a promotion for MP-58 irons with Mizuno Mp-630. However, I am very interested in the irons, but not so much for the driver. Therefore, am thinking is there anyone keen on the MP-630. So am thinking, if there is someone interested to get the driver for less, we can discuss and come up with a in between to settle for best of both worlds.

If interested, pls PM me.

*Thread Edited. Sorry for the confusion, am posting for a non-fast track version of the MP-630.

Last edited by freezyool on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yarra
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 am

Should give the MP630 a try. Got a friend who hit the 630 with a PX shaft, and it was great!
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 am

You should give the MP630 Fast Track a try... I have it with the Fubuji Alpha and the ball flies right off the face... Trajectory is good...

I got mine for less from eBay...

Only thing is the acoustics of the driver isn't very good!
Back to top Go down
freezyool
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 am

Thanks, but I like my current driver very much. I tried the MP630 before, it is a very good driver no doubt.
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm

JonL_TK wrote:
You should give the MP630 Fast Track a try... I have it with the Fubuji Alpha and the ball flies right off the face... Trajectory is good...

I got mine for less from eBay...

Only thing is the acoustics of the driver isn't very good!

Is your shaft stock? If so, that's a Fubuki MTS that is a "made for Mizuno" shaft and not the Alpha, which is a pure aftermarket shaft and costs US$300+
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Mine came with a stock shaft (Fubuki MTS) and i swapped it for a aftermarket shaft (Fubuki Alpha)
Back to top Go down
solarpop
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
solarpop

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:24 am

JonL_TK wrote:
Mine came with a stock shaft (Fubuki MTS) and i swapped it for a aftermarket shaft (Fubuki Alpha)

Seriously off topic here..

But how does the Alpha compare with the MTS? I've tried the MTS thought it was ok..
Back to top Go down
freezyool
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 am

off topic also never mind, but seriously, anyone want that driver? lol...
Back to top Go down
Milop
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi freezyool,
I'm interested about the deal if its still on. Can't pm you cos still a newbie in this forum. If u can, pm me your mobile.... thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)   EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDITED: Mizuno MP-630 Driver (Non Fast Track)
Page 1 of 1