Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tradehub 21 club fitter

Go down 
+37
peace2903
fatmax
Ross Tan
dreamer
Golf noob
Itsuki
dunlookback
Turbo
InTheHole!
hkhamateur
Golf-mass
vinjess
TDO
danielleecm
aze06
Tokkokking
Begbie
andrew-golf
billi
jason.koh.54966
honkytong
Sean76
TiVi
golfanatic
whooby
chanwkit
chien
Peterpan
Jeffheng
X-Man
golfchowmk
Ssquirrel
Tituman
poresia
ghoonk
S70B
ChrisD
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:16 am

if its block 18 2nd floor then shd be only 1 golf fitter in Tradehub.

Malay bro shd be his assistant n another malay uncle his helper.

Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:33 am

chanwkit wrote:
Are there 2 club fitters at Tradehub 21? I went there few days ago, the owner are 2 malay.

Both are Helpers.
Back to top Go down
golfanatic
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
golfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

anyone has Raymond's contact?
Back to top Go down
TiVi
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:04 pm

golfanatic wrote:

My Golf Shop
18 Boon Lay Way, #06-93 TRADEHUB 21
Singapore 609966
Tel: 6463 4334
Who to look for: Raymond
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Sean76

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 pm

TiVi wrote:
golfanatic wrote:

My Golf Shop
18 Boon Lay Way, #06-93 TRADEHUB 21
Singapore 609966
Tel: 6463 4334
Who to look for: Raymond

They have already shifted from level 6 to unit 02-101
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:14 pm

The phone number don't work. Visit him to get his mobile number.
Open from 2pm to late night.
Mon to Sat.
Back to top Go down
honkytong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Thing to note is that he does not always open on time so best to call before you head down.
Back to top Go down
jason.koh.54966
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
jason.koh.54966

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 am

Went there recently, shop shifted to 2nd floor.....not too sure who's Raymond but there were one Malay uncle and a Malay chap. Both Chinese guy and Malay guy were doing the re-grip. Asked abt changing grips, just showed us the boxes where they displayed those grips and mentioned the different prices. Didn't do any measurements and took the clubs and jobs started. Overall, very dusty and run down place with plenty of old clubs for sales. Must have been there for quite awhile as the dust on it was thick! haha....
A place to grab and go....quick job if no one before you, 2 x hybrids, 1 x putter took abt less than 20mins.

Would I go there for fitting? don't think so, just that the place just doesn't feel right for me confused ....
Back to top Go down
billi
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
billi

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:30 am

jason.koh.54966 wrote:
Went there recently, shop shifted to 2nd floor.....not too sure who's Raymond but there were one Malay uncle and a Malay chap. Both Chinese guy and Malay guy were doing the re-grip. Asked abt changing grips, just showed us the boxes where they displayed those grips and mentioned the different prices. Didn't do any measurements and took the clubs and jobs started. Overall, very dusty and run down place with plenty of old clubs for sales. Must have been there for quite awhile as the dust on it was thick! haha....
A place to grab and go....quick job if no one before you, 2 x hybrids, 1 x putter took abt less than 20mins.

Would I go there for fitting? don't think so, just that the place just doesn't feel right for me confused ....

How much u pay for the grips
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 am

jason.koh.54966 wrote:

He does have a Foreign Talent that helps him to clear all the dust every night...

i guess dust accumulates very fast every day Neutral
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:19 am

The norms is to regrip to your existing size, if u don't tell whether u want upsize or not.
Cos upsize no charge, not like McDonald's they will ask u for upsize on every meal cos they charge. Lols
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:26 am

Raymonds pricing is by far the lowest in the market, if ur looking for simple regrip and reshafting, its perfect. He has his own niche of clients, guess ur not one of them... So he had one malay guy and chi guy as client.. So if its an ang moh guy instead would u hv been more impressed and come again ?

And they did measure my palm when i regripped, y? Coz i opened my mouth and ask them to do so .. They gladly did and added extra tape where i want it to be..
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Begbie wrote:
Raymonds pricing is by far the lowest in the market, if ur looking for simple regrip and reshafting, its perfect. He has his own niche of clients, guess ur not one of them... So he had one malay guy and chi guy as client.. So if its an ang moh guy instead would u hv been more impressed and come again ?

And they did measure my palm when i regripped, y? Coz i opened my mouth and ask them to do so .. They gladly did and added extra tape where i want it to be..

Like.... Very Happy +10

titu
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Everybody has different expectations of a fitter.. Before I knew about Raymond a friend refused to bring me there cos he said that place is too run down, filthy, no air con etc etc..

But, after gone there, I must say he serves a specific group of clienteles.. Definitely, not your aircon-trackman-sofa-coffee-snooze fitter.. It's more like, you go-tell him-pick-fix-go place....

And yes agreed with Begbie, the prices of stuff there is one of the lowest, or the most competitive around..

Have fun ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Tituman

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:05 pm

And if you got problem with your swing, can also ask him. No charge....haha.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
andrew-golf

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:56 pm

ehhh

When i fitted my Epons there, he asked me to show him my hand..

he put his palm against mine and told me "STANDARD GRIP"

Last edited by andrew-golf on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Sounds like a place to regrip my 2nd hand clubs... Very Happy

Does he have slightly used condition grips?
Back to top Go down
aze06
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 am

Tokkokking wrote:

Yes. Confirm have!
Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 am

aze06 wrote:
Tokkokking wrote:

Yes. Confirm have!

Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
poresia

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:58 am

once, i brought my ping g20 3 wood there to change from the stock shaft TFC169 Regular to a stiffer shaft. I told me best is TFC169 Stiff but anything that is siliar to that will be fine.

Raymond searched thru his stockpile of 2nd hand shaft and pull out a almost brand new TFC169 Stiff Fairway Wood shaft.

i asked him how much n he said he will only charge me $20 and swap my Regular shaft with Stiff shaft.

Where to find this type of club fitter?

Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:57 pm

poresia wrote:
once, i brought my ping g20 3 wood there to change from the stock shaft TFC169 Regular to a stiffer shaft. I told me best is TFC169 Stiff but anything that is siliar to that will be fine.

Raymond searched thru his stockpile of 2nd hand shaft and pull out a almost brand new TFC169 Stiff Fairway Wood shaft.

i asked him how much n he said he will only charge me $20 and swap my Regular shaft with Stiff shaft.

Where to find this type of club fitter?

Steady!!
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:15 am

yes he is surely a good and humble club fitter. He will always goes the extra miles to help golfers around...
Back to top Go down
TDO
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TDO

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 am

My friend sent his 7w for re-shaft and it's still not ready for the past 2 months. I asked my friend to take back the club if he cannot do the job. Not sure why he cannot re-shaft it.Shocked 
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
danielleecm

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:28 pm

TDO wrote:
My friend sent his 7w for re-shaft and it's still not ready for the past 2 months. I asked my friend to take back the club if he cannot do the job. Not sure why he cannot re-shaft it.Shocked 
hi bro, maybe the shaft your frd wans has no stock or maybe he does not know what your frd wans? Reshafting for him is like less than 30mins and i am pretty sure he will do it for your frd if your frd goes to see him...
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 pm

danielleecm wrote:
TDO wrote:
hi bro, maybe the shaft your frd wans has no stock or maybe he does not know what your frd wans? Reshafting for him is like less than 30mins and i am pretty sure he will do it for your frd if your frd goes to see him...
Agreed. Normally if they have ready stock they will do it fast. Just sit down watch TV for +/- 10mins, its done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tradehub 21 club fitter   Tradehub 21 club fitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tradehub 21 club fitter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next