Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?

Go down 
+9
wilkang
Derek
asahi
botak
TigaWood
Gray
Slicer51
JonL_TK
Duval_S
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:53 pm

We often see especially in LPGA whereby the caddy will stand behind to help the golfer with alignment.

But the the one I find extermely weird is Robert Rock on the European PGA.....wah piang...!!! his caddy go on all fours to see line before he putt.....and guess what...almost every putt...

JUST felt this is too much liao....the LPGA one , I can tahan but the one with MR.Rock is abit way too much
Back to top Go down
JonL_TK
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
JonL_TK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Bro... we get one of your flight mates to do that for you on the 18th lah!!!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:59 am

It is okay leh Bro. All caddies is just trying earn a living. I always call my pretty caddy to line up my ball for my putt and I will just stand behind her and looking at her " you know what " heee . Using eyes only, no offense right ? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gray
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:30 am

Slicer51 wrote:
It is okay leh Bro. All caddies is just trying earn a living. I always call my pretty caddy to line up my ball for my putt and I will just stand behind her and looking at her " you know what " heee . Using eyes only, no offense right ? Very Happy Very Happy

Horizon Hills China Caddies?
Back to top Go down
TigaWood
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
TigaWood

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 am

Slicer51 wrote:

which ball? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.HuatLeow.com
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am

Gray wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

Wow, I can tell you been there Bro Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:13 am

seebayho wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

which ball? Embarassed

ROFL ROFL
Cheers Jump
Beer
Back to top Go down
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:46 pm

My last round at Batam Hills I had my caddy line up all my putts and show me the lines, even tap ins hahahaha. Her perfume smelled good...
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Nice. Hm.....so ended up with 19th hole? Razz
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
Gray wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

me going horizon on 24 tis month. Any good PRC caddie to share? lol!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:29 pm

asahi wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Gray wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

bro ... try Carmen or Candy
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Asahi...i am going tmr..will update you..wahahahaha Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? 293543

Thanks Derek.
Back to top Go down
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:36 pm

suddenly i see colours flying everywhere... Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? Icon_silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.wizgolf.com.sg
botak
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
botak

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm

asahi wrote:

Dun hv la Crying or Very sad 5pm ferry back
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Darn! Kena potong jalan by willkang.
Anyway, still looking forward to yr update. Razz
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
weesern

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:30 pm

They should start putting up signs

"Beware of Wolves"
Back to top Go down
Cyp_PGA
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Cyp_PGA

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm

I dont know if OB of the threat : in legend that got 2 good caddy , One is a men is Muss ( caddy Number 1) and the is a girl is Mayoun .. its not abt the look but they can telll the line which club to use where to aim to be in very gd condision to score well ...
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

botak wrote:
asahi wrote:

Dun hv la Crying or Very sad 5pm ferry back

I think asahi mean drinking in 19th holes .. You are not thinking of something else, r you ? heeeee Laughing
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
Slicer51

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

asahi wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Gray wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

Share ? wait, let me think about it first .. sharing the same hole might be a problem ( I mean it is difficult for her to do caddy for 2 of us when we play 18 holes round of golf .. rather hard on her, don't you think so ? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:26 am

Paging willkang....field report on the caddies pls? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:23 am

PRC caddies can only be booked for morning flights..so never get to experience yesterday.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:31 pm

hehe.....just came back from Horizon, 18 holes. Razz
Great experience playing there......challenging course in my opinion, especially for the index holes. Had to pull out my long clubs today more than my regular play.

@Derek, thanks for the recommendation on the PRC caddie. Hardworking lass and line up my putts real well. And more imptly, it was a blast having her, what with her thrash talk all the way. Will definitely go to her on my most likely return trip soon.... Swing

@willkang, hehehe....next time play morning lah
Back to top Go down
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm

can can..onz..next sunday??
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Pak Slicer

Sharing "the same hole" just doesnt sound quite right, whether in Indonesia or in Singapore.... not just hard for her but for you and your buddy as well...heheh

Slicer51 wrote:
asahi wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:
Gray wrote:
Slicer51 wrote:

Share ? wait, let me think about it first .. sharing the same hole might be a problem ( I mean it is difficult for her to do caddy for 2 of us when we play 18 holes round of golf .. rather hard on her, don't you think so ? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?   Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your view on Caddy helping with alignment before swing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next