Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH

Go down 
+3
clarencekim
ParTee
EricSKH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH Empty
PostSubject: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:51 pm

A newbies looking for a set of golf clubs, new or 2nd hand also never mind. Don't have a big budget (say below $500/-) just in case play play for a while fire die off liao.

I saw this set - Nickent Golf 3DX RC Graphite Shaft c/w bag. Anyone use Nickent? Would be glad to hear opinions from all bro n sis.

Let me know if you have other suggestions or good lopang.

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
ParTee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
ParTee

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:35 pm

EricSKH wrote:
A newbies looking for a set of golf clubs, new or 2nd hand also never mind. Don't have a big budget (say below $500/-) just in case play play for a while fire die off liao.

I saw this set - Nickent Golf 3DX RC Graphite Shaft c/w bag. Anyone use Nickent? Would be glad to hear opinions from all bro n sis.

Let me know if you have other suggestions or good lopang.

Cheers Jump

Hi Bro EricSKH

Not familiar and have never played the
mentioned iron-set Nickent 3DX.
Anyway, I have a friend who is selling
a brand new Japanese brand Forged
iron set for less than $400/-,It was
a gift from someone, If you are
interested, pls SMS me:94886838,
Roy.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 pm

ParTee: Cavity backed forged or musle back forged?

Graphite or steel shafts?

CK
Back to top Go down
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:18 pm

ParTee actually the Nickent 3DX is not just the irons only, the collection includes 12-clubs, a cart bag, rain hood cover, head covers and a putter cover. The 12-clubs include a driver, a #3 and #5 fairway wood, #4 and #5 hybrids, #6-#SW are cavity back irons.

With regard to the Japanes brand you mentioned.
(1) What is the brand?
(2) Any pic to show?
(3) Graphite shaft?
(4) Why you friend is letting it go? He is a retailer?
Sorry if qs are too much becos just would like to have a better understanding. Thks.

Btw, I found more info for Nickent brand from this weblink just to share....
http://www.nickentgolf.net/newweb/index.shtml
Back to top Go down
setzer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
setzer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 pm

I've tried nickent 3dx and 4dx hybrids before and I must say that they're easy to use (from a beginner's pespective) and very forgiving. No comments for their irons though. Nickent was very good at what they do best, which is producing hybrids... until the company went bust that is Sad

Personally I would recommend taylormade irons because I find them very forgiving (esp the r7 series) thus more suitable for beginners. cheers
Back to top Go down
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm

setzer wrote:
I've tried nickent 3dx and 4dx hybrids before and I must say that they're easy to use (from a beginner's pespective) and very forgiving. No comments for their irons though. Nickent was very good at what they do best, which is producing hybrids... until the company went bust that is Sad

Personally I would recommend taylormade irons because I find them very forgiving (esp the r7 series) thus more suitable for beginners. cheers

Went bust??? opps.. i tot they still exist. Thks for the recommendation (r7 series).. will check it out.
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:11 pm

check out eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Nickent-Golf-3DX-RC-MRH-Complete-Set-Bag-New-/370348968380
Back to top Go down
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 pm

JohnBGLee wrote:
check out eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Nickent-Golf-3DX-RC-MRH-Complete-Set-Bag-New-/370348968380

Yes JohnBGLee, that is the one i was talking about. But dun know "ho bo" and whether is it really suitable for beginner.

So maybe perhaps all the koko n jie jie can help to advice. Thks!
Back to top Go down
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
JohnBGLee

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:07 pm

I am a fan of Nickent clubs.
Been using this brand for the last few years.
Model use is 3DX pro.

I am no expert to comment on this model but I can say that this is a basic model for beginner.
Back to top Go down
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 am

Thks John for the feedback. At least I know there is one pax who is using Nickent Clubs here in this community. Wink
Back to top Go down
scotty2010
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:10 am

setzer wrote:

Am a beginner and using the TaylorMade R7 too. Agree they are very forgiving and helps boost confidence for beginners. Allows me to concentrate on the swing.
Back to top Go down
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Scotty how much is the set of TaylorMade R7 u got?
I am afraid it might be way off my buget of $500/- (max). Smile
Back to top Go down
alangolf
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:07 pm

I luv their hybrids. Never palyed their irons personally but friend used to say it's long. If you're a beginner, I think if the price is cheap, it can't go very wrong. But there's no resale value so do try to get a good price and be prepared to give away after that cheers
Back to top Go down
EricSKH
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:20 pm

alangolf wrote:
I luv their hybrids. Never palyed their irons personally but friend used to say it's long. If you're a beginner, I think if the price is cheap, it can't go very wrong. But there's no resale value so do try to get a good price and be prepared to give away after that cheers

Alan, since the irons are longer than standard. Than would it be better to get a set with standard length for beginners?
Price is $499/-. What is your opinion on that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH   Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nickent Golf- 3DX RC MRH
Page 1 of 1