Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulai Springs FR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:27 pm

HI all

A while ago I posted a thread seeking opinions for nice family golf resorts in JB with nice facilities for families to hang out while the guys go on 4 hr golfing mornings.

I picked Pulai Springs in Feb of 2010.

Condition:
The conditions of the course was pretty decent. Fairways was firm and well manicured. Greens was up to standard. The landscaping of the course was very pleasing with tonnes of matured trees and ponds lining most holes.

Many tee boxes featured downhill fairways that offer a spectacular view of the hole and the woods surrounding it.

We played on a weekday therefore the course was quiet and pace was relaxing.

There were plenty of wildlife for companionship. At the last hole, we had to wait for 10 min for a 2 meter monitor lizard to walk across the fairway on our second shot.

Difficulty:
With the exception of a few holes with tight bunkers guarding the elevated greens, overall it was an easy and relaxing course with not too many surprises for the amateur golfer.

Green Fee:
Golf rate is at RM178.0nett per person (weekdays) and RM268.00nett per person (weekends).

Resort:
We had 4 couples and took the 4 bed room suite for one night. Rate for the 4BR is at RM924.60nett inclusive the tax.

Perks:
The resort is about 35min drive after Tuas towards Skudai. Not too hard to locate. Facilities both at the resort and course was very well maintained and both golfers and wives were very happy. Chinese restaurant in the club was very good (and affordable). Had an 8 course chinese meal for 8 pax at 500 RM.

Recommendation:
Highly recommended. Would go back again. Membership can be considered.

[left]
Pulai Springs FR 26881_390092878083_766638083_5021627_2238808_n

Pulai Springs FR 26881_390092923083_766638083_5021630_4502033_n
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm

On this note, any one has other nice family resorts in Jb to recommend??
Back to top Go down
gezt_ho
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Anymore pic to view the course?
Back to top Go down
al1388
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
al1388

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 am

I stayed at Austin Hill during the March holiday, Took the Suite III package, RM700, comes with 3 room, ea with a King Size Bed.

There is also a huge living room, jacuzzi and steam bath in the master bedroom.

Resort has a swimming pool with slide and a bowling centre, plus pony ride and paintball game.

Nothing to shout about food thou, we just drive out to nearby Jusco/Tesco or shops.

Course is ok, 3 x 9 holes, not that well maintained, challenging and hard fairway. Cheap thou. RM 99 weekday and RM 168 weekend. if full flight got better rate.
Back to top Go down
Seiko
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
Seiko

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 am

al1388 wrote:
I stayed at Austin Hill during the March holiday, Took the Suite III package, RM700, comes with 3 room, ea with a King Size Bed.

There is also a huge living room, jacuzzi and steam bath in the master bedroom.

Resort has a swimming pool with slide and a bowling centre, plus pony ride and paintball game.

Nothing to shout about food thou, we just drive out to nearby Jusco/Tesco or shops.

Course is ok, 3 x 9 holes, not that well maintained, challenging and hard fairway. Cheap thou. RM 99 weekday and RM 168 weekend. if full flight got better rate.

Bro, RM700 package is for how many nights? Wkend or wkday? Not included golf right?
Back to top Go down
al1388
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
al1388

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 am

RM 700 for 1 ngiht, not inclusive of golf, but include breakfast for 6.

There are smaller suite - RM 90/night with two king size bed, with breatfast for 4.

Weekday or weekend same price.
Back to top Go down
jurongtiger
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
jurongtiger

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:08 pm

any more lobangs for nice resorts bros>??

I just got one quote from legends

2 units of 2 bdrm suite (weekday) rates = 409.40RM X 2
and a game of golf PM on sunday (weekday) = 150 RM

Not bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulai Springs FR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulai Springs FR   Pulai Springs FR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulai Springs FR
Page 1 of 1