Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club

Go down 
+54
blee67
poresia
Technospaz
Cornball
Birdman
jasper6sigma
bian1980
Raquel
tendygolf
eiji
asahi
Duval_S
LeChristy
star
St. MIG
jameng
hardrock
ranctor
flamer0454
s-killer
mojojojo
hardballs
p3nboy
janetlee
babusk
Tammie
focus77
Linch
oned10t
Tian
ydk
WaLau
ChrisD
Victor3112
ryanros7280
rangereye
Cyp_PGA
Ron Lee
wilkang
alvin7379
JK
scubababe
katherinechiok
mloy
crystal_tiong
nientsu
daveaha
PK
golfbeginner
hoelwill
peter.golfer
VV
mysticsea
missmoon
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks to Sunny & Moon for organising this event and for ensuring all had a good time.

Thanks to Mysticasea for graciously agreeing to pick and drop me from my place for this game. Sorry for not being much of a conversationist.. darn tired after the game..

Thanks to my partner WilKang for having to "carry" me throughout the game.. guess if not for me, you would probably be able to beat the notorious twins.. hee...

Thanks to my other flight mates, the notorious twins, for their company. Sorry if I had not been able to raise the challenge for you both to have fun..

Apologies to Kat for all the wayward shots... I promise to be more accurate in future.. hahaha.. Twisted Evil

Thanks to all others for making this game fun..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wizgolf.com.sg
wilkang
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
wilkang

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:01 am

Thanks to Moon and Sunny for another game well planned and organised.
It was a fabulous day out on the Starhill Course.

Rangereye..i never carry you throughout the game la..lol..
We were close to even out the twins..try harder next time.
The "Hockey" session on Tee was fun though..hahaha..should have a taken a video.

Time to claim the beer for the waywayrd shots Kat...your 'soul' has return after a good night's rest i hope..lol
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Great great event. But somehow I feel that the walking course is much nicer comparing to the buggy course... and the rain made it worse..., but it's the company that make golf game great...

Nice food after the game too. I had 4 rounds of meal yesterday. hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
mysticsea
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
mysticsea

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Well done event. Good company. Food wise, I prefer the 9-course we had the first time Razz
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:10 pm

rangereye wrote:
Apologies to Kat for all the wayward shots... I promise to be more accurate in future.. hahaha.. Twisted Evil

White Flag

i'm still very traumatised by the ball flyin towards my right eye and the stunt i had to make to avoid being blind.. rangereye.. u shld change ur nick to aimrighteye.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
asahi

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:14 pm

As i witnessed from the adjacent tee, must say your break fall was well executed in terms of avoiding the projectile and breaking your fall.
Well done gal.
Back to top Go down
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:16 pm

as usual kat, u ate yr flt mate up? wat a buayee... heehee
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
katherinechiok

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

asahi wrote:
As i witnessed from the adjacent tee, must say your break fall was well executed in terms of avoiding the projectile and breaking your fall.
Well done gal.

thanks thanks.. i was well trained by icesoba who flung me out of the buggy with her excellent drifting skills.. i literally threw myself out and made a few rolls on the fairway. i reckon it was better to make a few rolls than being run over by the buggy or banging on the tree. White Flag
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
alvin7379

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 pm

rangereye wrote:

Hey bro... I already told you... I will only pay you when you hit her... near misses does not count... so no pay for you this time round...
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
jaketang
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:50 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
asahi wrote:
Well done gal.

thanks thanks.. i was well trained by icesoba who flung me out of the buggy with her excellent drifting skills.. i literally threw myself out and made a few rolls on the fairway. i reckon it was better to make a few rolls than being run over by the buggy or banging on the tree. White Flag

Shocked omg... r u alrite?

ROFL make me remb a similar incident many years back...
lucky no one is hurt and we juz laugh it off... ROFL
Back to top Go down
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:52 pm

alvin7379 wrote:

Hey bro... I already told you... I will only pay you when you hit her... near misses does not count... so no pay for you this time round...

but... but.... but.... i got no control over her deft reactions.. didnt have prior knowledge of her secret training with icesoba... pls... pls... i tried... i really tried... twice... and my partner tried too but she is just tooo skilful for us... Sad Sad

Oopss.. did i reveal too much?? affraid
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal
daveaha

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 am

eh, ppl, please tag yourself in the FB photo album...

My eyes sore looking at small small faces leh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
rangereye
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
rangereye

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 am

Hi Dave,

BIG Thanks to you for all the tagging!!!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 am

congratz on yet again another successful event. my mum was looking at the peektures of the facebook and i could tell she is very tempted to join u guys the next round...

but being the great mum she is... dun think she will abandon her daughter on a sunday... Smile my sis has tuition and golf lessons on sunday...
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member
sunny

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:52 am

you can always increase the scope of your brotherly duties to let mum have a rest and golf
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:00 am

u think i didn't try? Smile

besides i got my own family and 2 rascals to fend on my own. :p
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 am

I am still hoping for a Sat event...........

Else, bo pian hv to wait for June holidays
Back to top Go down
janetlee
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
janetlee

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

Congrat & thank U GR for another successful golf event! We do enjoy ourselves very much despite disrupted by the rain for a short while. Thereafter was followed by cloudy weather throughout. So nice & cooling day to play golf... Smile & good buffet too... Beer
Back to top Go down
Raquel
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
Raquel

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Hello

My first time joining the GR monthly event. Everything was GREAT!!

Looking forward to the next event. Hooray
Back to top Go down
St. MIG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
St. MIG

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:06 pm

So I M not the only one who had a 'good fall'. Thanks to my sister gd driving pig

Yes, awaiting our next GR game bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.miguellim.weebly.com
Cornball
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Wish i can join next time!
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
ChrisD

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Still waiting For that day to come.
Back to top Go down
star
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
star

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 am

rangereye wrote:
Thanks to Sunny & Moon for organising this event and for ensuring all had a good time.

Thanks to Mysticasea for graciously agreeing to pick and drop me from my place for this game. Sorry for not being much of a conversationist.. darn tired after the game..

Thanks to my partner WilKang for having to "carry" me throughout the game.. guess if not for me, you would probably be able to beat the notorious twins.. hee...

Thanks to my other flight mates, the notorious twins, for their company. Sorry if I had not been able to raise the challenge for you both to have fun..

Thanks to all others for making this game fun..

Had a great time too, despite the rain... had fun with my flight mates - victor, vv, weeli, who all persevered despite sky turning dark so rapidly... Smile

Thanks to moon and sunny for the efforts in organising again, thanks to mysticsea for the ride (and thanks to vic for offering a ride too Wink )

Food is pretty ok though I did prefer the chinese 8 or 9-course dinner we had the 1st time round...

** Rangereye - not that you are not a good conversationalist lah, we were all tired after the game... guess we cd say mystic's driving very good until we all wan to fall asleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club   March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

March 21, Sunday PM at Starhill Golf and Country Club
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8