Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nike Sumo2 Driver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asmo

Nike Sumo2 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Nike Sumo2 Driver   Nike Sumo2 Driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:32 am

Yo Bros and Shifu,

Anyone using Nike Sumo2 Driver? Just wanna see see look look at yours and see if mine is authentic or not. Just brought a driver from a seller at ebay (local).

I serached the internet, seems like this model have drivers that is "china made". Have not tried the driver at range yet.

Can help?

Cheers

Asmo
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

Nike Sumo2 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nike Sumo2 Driver   Nike Sumo2 Driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:06 pm

http://www.mygolfspy.com/fake-counterfeit-golf-clubs/

read the last part of the article on fake 5900...or is ur the older Sumo2. I also have a 5900
Back to top Go down
Asmo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asmo

Nike Sumo2 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nike Sumo2 Driver   Nike Sumo2 Driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm

tronos wrote:
http://www.mygolfspy.com/fake-counterfeit-golf-clubs/

read the last part of the article on fake 5900...or is ur the older Sumo2. I also have a 5900

Thanks Bro for replying, actually this is the exact webpage tat makes me think if mine is fake. I have sumo2 #3 and #5 wood, the head cover differs leh... the yellow colour also lighter as compared to my #3 and #5 wood.

Is there 2 model of 5900? Do they look similar, how can i tell mine is the older and newer model? I thought there is another one but "tour" version where the 5900 wordings is replaced with the word "tour"

Can advise... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Asmo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
Asmo

Nike Sumo2 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nike Sumo2 Driver   Nike Sumo2 Driver I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Thanks Bro for replying, actually this is the exact webpage tat makes me think if mine is fake. I have sumo2 #3 and #5 wood, the head cover differs leh... the yellow colour also lighter as compared to my #3 and #5 wood.

Is there 2 model of 5900? Do they look similar, how can i tell mine is the older and newer model? I thought there is another one but "tour" version where the 5900 wordings is replaced with the word "tour"

Can advise... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nike Sumo2 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nike Sumo2 Driver   Nike Sumo2 Driver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nike Sumo2 Driver
Page 1 of 1