Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO all lady golfer....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
agnes chung
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
agnes chung

TO all lady golfer.... Empty
PostSubject: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi to all Ladies who post in this forum...
I like to ask about the ladies apparel you guys wear at golf games?... do you have a local golf wear for ladies?...or still wear nike, addidas... and the common golf wear found in the pro-shop? scratch
In my case i wear nike... because this is the only brand in town that carries nice apparel for ladies... study
but sometimes... i find this brand boring affraid as most of the ladies wears the same design... and it's easy to find someone wearing the same as you on a lady days.... flower
Back to top Go down
http://agneschung.blogspot.com/
crystal_tiong
Caddy
Caddy
crystal_tiong

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:45 pm

u can try the brand cross apparel(sweden brand) , they are nice but EXPENSIVE ....
So not many ppl will have the same design except sales period.
I just bought 2 bottoms last weekend with 70% discount ....
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 pm

i am now wearing le coq sportif, under armour and oakley golf
all singapore cannot find Smile
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:33 am

i think focal point would be very upset his last post was deleted
he think v long then type one
Back to top Go down
agnes chung
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
agnes chung

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm

opus wrote:
i am now wearing le coq sportif, under armour and oakley golf
all singapore cannot find Smile

where did you bought them?

i notice you wear skort on your avatar picture.... i'am a fan of skort alien .... too bad... its a bit hard to find On Green
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 pm

Huh? Skort every brand also have mah, Nike have, Adidas....if u go golf house got STS brand also
I buy Le Coq from Hong Kong, Japan and Bangkok.....once in a while when I need to go these places for biz, I just buy
Oakley I buy when I go Australia for holiday
Under Armour I buy on their website, they accept international orders.......Under Armour also got skort
Back to top Go down
agnes chung
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
agnes chung

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 pm

thanks for the information.. flower
i might sound wired to other ladies....i'm here in manila Philippines... the nike and addidas shop here had very limited item for ladies..specially golf items. to date i got 4pcs. of skort and all of them are my travel finds...
and most of the lady golfer here i knew were pants... lol!
will note down the place where you get stuff.
thanks very much for the info...
by the way i got my le corq in Japan... you mention you find them in Hongkong.... can you tell me where? kwloon side orhk side?
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi Agnes, Le Coq line in Hong Kong is the same line as Japan line....because its all under Descente distributorship
http://www.descente.co.jp/en/company/business.html (Japan)
http://www.descente.com.hk/html/en/main.html (Hong Kong)
Its like this Hong Kong guy get the license to sell in Hong Kong and Macau, its the same Japan line like sakura etc....the quality is better
Those sold in Bangkok are not Japan line....from what I understand the thais have the license to produce themselves....so they have their own made in thailand line, still nice, but quality wise, not as good as the japan line

In Hong Kong, I go to TST to buy. The sales people know my taste very well and will keep stuff for me whenever I email them that I am coming....its at the Seibu department store, next to the Kowloon hotel
If u are going, let me know ok? If I am also around the corner we can shop together! haha
I am a member, I get 20% off.....and I need to collect points, must spend 10,000HKD in a year then got free vouchers! haha
Back to top Go down
agnes chung
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
agnes chung

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm

sure... shopping is one of my bad habbit... lol!
will let you know when i will be in HK... so far the tickets i have in hand are only for Singapore and BKK...
I always make booking 6 months ahead.
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

yes, i felt very guilty after stepping out of the le coq shop in HK.....basically I took every colour of each design!
Then i comforted myself by saying that anyway its cheaper than buying in Japan! hahahaha

Why do u make booking 6 months ahead? Is it cheaper? Teach me some tricks.....a self employed like me need to keep costs down! haha

Your tickets for Singapore and Bangkok, are they SQ Flexi fares? If its flexi fares u can reroute to HK
Back to top Go down
agnes chung
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
agnes chung

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:51 pm

no i always travel using philippine airline...

the reason i always book six months ahead is cheapper... really cheap....and the other reason...i need to keep everything organize ...as in as organize as possible... i ran the family business of my parents... and sometimes its very hard for me to make absents....unless i already finish my task...
try adding the airlines in your facebook...as soon as a promo fare pop outs... you will be the 1st one to know...
Back to top Go down
opus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:55 pm

ya I add SQ but they never seem to have promo. haha
Malaysian airlines always have promo, but must fly to KL to transit sometimes very tired....just want a direct flight to save time
Back to top Go down
agnes chung
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
agnes chung

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:35 pm

how about the other ladies ....what brand do you wear??
On Green
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO all lady golfer....   TO all lady golfer.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO all lady golfer....
Page 1 of 1