Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer
puteh83

Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! Empty
PostSubject: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:28 am

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart. So I've decided to put it to test :

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, “I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.”

I said, “WHAT??!! What was that?!”

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear…

“You’re just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.”

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, “Can’t you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?”

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits.

She couldn’t decide which one to take, so I told her we’d just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, “Lets get a pair for each outfit.”

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.
Let me tell you… she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck.
I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn’t even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, “That’s fine, honey.”

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, “I think this is all dear, let’s go to the cashier.”

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, “No honey, I don’t feel like it.”

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, “WHAT?”

I then said, “Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You’re just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.”

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, “Why can’t you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?”

Apparently I’m not having sex tonight either….but at least that bitch knows I’m smarter than her.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 am

Brilliant!! I'd try this at home but I value my nuts.
Back to top Go down
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
clarencekim

PostSubject: Re: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Who was that women in America who castrated her husband with a kitchen knife while he was sleeping and was let off from a jail sentence?

(The court's verdict was that her actions were a direct result of emtional hysteria & mental duress!)

pale

CK
Back to top Go down
tronos
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:13 pm

just make sure she is not holding that supplementary platinum credit card (by where u are the main holder)
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor
Technospaz

PostSubject: Re: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:18 pm

clarencekim wrote:
Who was that women in America who castrated her husband with a kitchen knife while he was sleeping and was let off from a jail sentence?

(The court's verdict was that her actions were a direct result of emtional hysteria & mental duress!)

pale

CK

John Bobbit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer
Khorkar

PostSubject: Re: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

My reply to this................ from a friend's email..."Ironies of life"

Men :

1. All men are extremely busy.
2. Although they are so busy, they still have time for women.
3. Although they have time for women, they don't really care for them.
4. Although they don't really care for them, they always have one around.
5. Although they always have one around them, they always try their luck with others.

Women :

1. The most important thing for a woman is financial security.
2. Although this is so important, they still go out and buy expensive clothes and stuff.
3. Although they always buy expensive clothes, they never have something to wear.
4. Although they never have something to wear, they always dress beautifully.
5. Although they always dress beautifully, their clothes are always just "an old rag".
6. Although their clothes are always "just an old rag", they still expect you to compliment them.
7. Although they expect you to compliment them, when you do, they don't believe you.

Wisdom:
WHEN I WAS MARRIED 25 YEARS, I TOOK A LOOK AT MY WIFE ONE DAY AND SAID,
"HONEY, 25 YEARS AGO WE HAD A CHEAP APARTMENT, A CHEAP CAR, SLEPT ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHED A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV, BUT I GOT TO SLEEP
EVERY NIGHT WITH A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD BLOND."

NOW WE HAVE A $2M HOME, A $245,000.00 CAR, NICE BIG BED AND 50" PLASMA SCREEN TV, BUT I'M SLEEPING WITH A 50-YEAR-OLD WOMAN. IT SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE NOT HOLDING UP YOUR SIDE OF THINGS."

MY WIFE IS A VERY REASONABLE WOMAN. SHE TOLD ME TO GO OUT & FIND A HOT 25-YEAR-OLD BLONDE, AND SHE WOULD MAKE SURE THAT I WOULD ONCE AGAIN BE LIVING IN A CHEAP APARTMENT, DRIVING A CHEAP CAR, SLEEPING ON A SOFA BED AND WATCHING A 10-INCH BLACK AND WHITE TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!   Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Written by a guy… it’s pretty damn smart. Girls — Have a sense of humor!
Page 1 of 1