Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cihcih
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. Empty
PostSubject: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi,

Happy new year!.

I have a titleist stand bag with some issues
where should i bring to get fixed?
Please give your advice

Cheers
Jooho.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 pm

cihcih wrote:
Hi,

Happy new year!.

I have a titleist stand bag with some issues
where should i bring to get fixed?
Please give your advice

Cheers
Jooho.

Hi Jooho,

You might best start by taking it back to where you purchased it from, is it warranty related or damage from just general wear and tear that you want to try to get fixed?

Rick
Back to top Go down
cihcih
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi Rick,

Thank you for helping.
It's a bit difficult to explain. there is no tear or something but it's about bag frame supposed to be firm but one pole came out and now it's too flexible. something like this.

is there any place to bring to fix it?

Cheers,
Jooho.
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:30 pm

cihcih wrote:
Hi Rick,

Thank you for helping.
It's a bit difficult to explain. there is no tear or something but it's about bag frame supposed to be firm but one pole came out and now it's too flexible. something like this.

is there any place to bring to fix it?

Cheers,
Jooho.

Hi Jooho,

If you could send me an email I will put you in contact with our team that can look at the bag and assess this for you.

My email is rick_brown@acushnetgolf.com

Thank you,

Rick
Back to top Go down
cihcih
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi Rick,

I will send an email with pics tonight.
Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Jooho.
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey, I have a Titliest stand bag too.... the zipper at 2 compartment always give me problems ... ie when you zip it , it will spread over ...

Anyway to repair the zipper ? of course, I am willing to pay a nominal sum for it though not too exorbitant ...

thanks for any advice.....

Cheers.....................................
Back to top Go down
Titleist
Titleist Staff
Titleist

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:36 pm

hillgreen wrote:
Hey, I have a Titliest stand bag too.... the zipper at 2 compartment always give me problems ... ie when you zip it , it will spread over ...

Anyway to repair the zipper ? of course, I am willing to pay a nominal sum for it though not too exorbitant ...

HillGreen,

Yes can look at this for you as well know problem. Please email me and we'll take a look and help you out.

Thanks,

Rick
Back to top Go down
hillgreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
hillgreen

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks for the effort... Very Happy
Will take pics and send to you .

But I must tell u I did not retain the receipt since my bag was more than 1 year... hope this is ok..

Thanks again.. cheers

Titleist wrote:
hillgreen wrote:

HillGreen,

Yes can look at this for you as well know problem. Please email me and we'll take a look and help you out.

Thanks,

Rick
Back to top Go down
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Rick

I bought a stand bag mid last year but it just can't stand straight. Can this be repair?

Thanks in advance.

Alan
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer
mUAr_cHEe

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 am

Alan aka mojojojo aka Evil Genius Monkey,

I think you can just directly email Rick at the above email address with details of your defect. He will get back to you.

Rgds, mUAr_cHEE aka Evil Genius Asian Delicacy.
Back to top Go down
mojojojo
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper
mojojojo

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
Alan aka mojojojo aka Evil Genius Monkey,

I think you can just directly email Rick at the above email address with details of your defect. He will get back to you.

Rgds, mUAr_cHEE aka Evil Genius Asian Delicacy.

Thanks bro. Will do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.   I have a titleist stand bag with some issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.
Page 1 of 1