Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help on my Golf khaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zech
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Need help on my Golf khaki Empty
PostSubject: Need help on my Golf khaki   Need help on my Golf khaki I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Hi everyone. I am new here and new to Golf. Just want to check with all seniors on some enquiry. Firstly I just got my PC from Golf alliance , however I am thinking to join MGK due to the perks. Anyone know if my PC is usable with mgk or I need to retake another PC from mgk?
Back to top Go down
mygolfkaki
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
mygolfkaki

Need help on my Golf khaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help on my Golf khaki   Need help on my Golf khaki I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 11:22 am

Zech wrote:
Hi everyone. I am new here and new to Golf. Just want to check with all seniors on some enquiry. Firstly I just got my PC from Golf alliance , however I am thinking to join MGK due to the perks. Anyone know if my PC is usable with mgk or I need to retake another PC from mgk?
Hi Zech,
As long as the PC from Golf Allianze is still valid, you can just take the golf workshop (theory only) with our appointed tester. After which you can apply for the Courtesy Round (aka handicap test) once you are ready for it.

If you have already joined MGK as a member, you can start collecting your score cards first. Upon completion of the Courtesy Round, you can submit the accumulated score cards for calculation of your official Handicap Index.

Should you require further clarification on the above, do not hesitate to write to us at contact@mygolfkaki.com. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygolfkaki.com

Need help on my Golf khaki
Page 1 of 1