Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Golf

Go down 
+2
jng
chien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Happy Golf 20170811

Just came back from Happy Golf along West Coast Road and was wondering why there wasn't any review on the place. 

It isn't a huge establishment with just 3 bays. Clean air con environment with free mineral water to go along with the booking.  A promotion is running till month end at $20 / hour / bay for usage before 6pm.  What benefited me most was the Foresight Sports Golf Launch Monitor, taking in data such as launch angle, ball speed, spin rates and of course carry distance and total distance.  To me personally, it helped a lot when trying to analyse my own swing and understand what worked, which I won't be able to see for myself at a normal range.  All the data collected was emailed to my email in pdf and Excel forms.  I didn't use the other bays for games and putting.

Only thing missing perhaps, was an ice cold beer....  Beer

Happy Golf PbucketHappy Golf Pbucket

Disclaimer: I do not own Happy Golf nor have any relationship of any kind with its operator  / management.  Today was my first visit to Happy Golf and I paid full fare for usage of the bay.
Back to top Go down
jng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jng

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 2:58 pm

I was there over the weekend, and played on St Andrews Old Course. Very nice experience and host, Orion. Been seeing it pop up on my Facebook feed as sponsored ad a few times, so decided to give it a go.

Can do full swing, chip, pretty nice. Only less realistic part is if in bunker, and also when putting. 

Will be back soon to utilise the GC2, when I am alone.
Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer
vinjess

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Need to bring our clubs there?
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer
chien

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 12:34 pm

vinjess wrote:

They have some clubs there..
Back to top Go down
jng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer
jng

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 3:46 pm

vinjess wrote:

Not sure if they have ladies flex clubs. For men, don't need. But use your own also better la, more feel.

Can always call up and ask before you head down.
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 06, 2017 12:33 pm

hihi, we have 3 sets of house clubs, free for use.  Callaway stiff flex, Cobra regular flex and Wilson soft flex.
This month we are also running a competition and just started leader boards.

HappyGolf Leader Board
HappyGolf competition

Do call up before you come.  Two bays full and golfers do spend ~1 - 2 hours, don't want to keep you waiting and waste a trip.
My number is 8809 3535.
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:48 pm

I just uploaded some of the beautiful shots capture at HappyGolf to share with everyone.

Back to top Go down
coe16arg
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer
coe16arg

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Does this simulator have local courses and those in SEA?
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 12:05 pm

coe16arg wrote:
Does this simulator have local courses and those in SEA?
sad to inform you but no... there is >50 korean courses >50 China courses ~10 japan courses, Pebble Beach US and St. Andrews UK

My current favorite is a fictitious course - Cartoon Island, I can play with a Pro as there is 1000 meters difference between the red and blue tee and that's for 9 hole.  Finally I have a chance to win my Pro golfer friends. muahahaha....
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Happy Golf Pan_vi11
 Just want to update that we have now 3 bays available.  the 3rd simulator can measure club head data - Happy Golf Elemen10
Back to top Go down
donego
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Understand Happy Golf can provide a golfer report. So much would that cost and how long does it take?
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 7:14 pm

donego wrote:
Understand Happy Golf can provide a golfer report. So much would that cost and how long does it take?
All analysis is free! but bay rental is not  Razz
below report took an hour.  bay rental is 40 per hour on weekdays and 48 per hour on weekend.
We are running 5 hours package deal at 27.6 per hour (applicable for weekday and weekend) 
Happy Golf Clubs_12
Back to top Go down
orionng
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Golf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Golf   Happy Golf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Golf
Page 1 of 1